Authors A - F

 

A

Author

Title

Summary
Aina Song

To Live Again
Six years have passed since the last threat to the Peace, and Heero has been missing. The ex-Pilots begin to receive relaying messages from an anonymous source...
Aina Song

It's So Simple
Heero leaves to stop the threat of a rebel colony. But some terrorist is threatening Relena's life. Sequel to To Live Again.
Aina Song

Son of a Perfect Soldier
Sequel to It's So Simple. The story of Heero and Relena's son.
Ali Mystic

The Disapperance of Relena

0 1 2

Relena has disappeared on purpose to teach the world a lesson in regards to the keeping of peace.
Akira

Heero vs the Perfect Weapon

0 1 2

Heero wakes up in the middle of the night with a bad dream, then the bad news came the next day, Zechs was gunned down in battle. Who is after him?
Angel of Death

Brother, My Brother
Takes place on Libra, before the final battle. Relena tries to convince Zechs to give up what she has deemed a "pointless" battle.
Angel of Death

My Heart Will Go On
Heero died in battle two years ago. But Relena can't let go.....(NOT a death fic)
Angel of Death

I Lost It
Pure Heero and Relena fluff...
Angel of Death

1 2
It's Relena's 19th birthday...would Heero be there?
Angel of Death

Reflection
Relena reflects.
Angel of Death

Learning to Live
Heero wakes up in a hospital after self-detonating with no memory what-so-ever. The doctor says that there's only ONE thing that can bring it back. What is it? Will his memory return?
Angel of Death

You're Gone
Parallel to Learning To Live--Relena's POV
Angel of Death

Behind the Facade

0 1

It's a GW/Sailor Moon crossover, when Relena was three(while the Alliance was attacking the Sanc Kingdom all those years ago), while she was running on her older bro's orders, she runs into Sailor Pluto, who takes her through the time and space portal into the Sailor Moon world.
Angel of Spirit

I Am Who I Always Was

0/1

Relena isn't really Relena? And who is this Raven everyone's talking about...?
Angel Wing Yuy

The Beginning of Our End
On their way to a conference, Heero and Relena are attacked.
Angel Wing Yuy

I Don't Remember

0

Sequel to The Beginning of Our End.
Angel Wing Yuy

Killing Mr. Peacecraft

1

Four students decide to teach Mr.Peacecraft a lesson he'll never forget, but how far will it go? They didn't mean to kill them, did they? AU and APs
Angelbratt

Lost Past

1

Relena loses her memories and Heero is the only one who can bring them back.
AnimeIsGreat

Real World
A reflection fic from Heero's POV.
aPoL

A Day In Heero Yuy's Live
Title explains all. A little sap with OCs.
aPoL

Whirlwind
Heero and Relena as normal college students.
aPoL

Candy
A short little fic about how Heero stole the candy from Relena's mouth.
aPoL

Second Chance
Heero and Relena are starting a family but something went wrong...
aPoL

Last Minute Wedding
Sylvia Noventa wants Heero to herself but what about Relena...?
aPoL

Behind the Facade of a Soldier
A Heero and Relena fic with a little addition of fairytale.
aPoL

Courtship and Marriage
Songfic. Title explains everything. Heero is going to court and propose to Relena.
the archduke

This Wasn't in the Job Description

1 2 3 4

While trying to outwit the press, Relena gets to know Heero a little better...(wink, wink)

Complete

the archduke

An Oldie but a Goodie

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

A knockoff of It's a Wonderful Life, starring Heero.

Complete

the archduke

A Normal Day
Relena plays detective and drags Heero with her.
Areia

You Gave Me Up

Character List 0 1

After giving birth to her children, Relena leaves Heero.

*Revised*

Arlene

Deadly Intentions

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

A new organization has set out to assassinate Relena. Will the Gundam pilots be able to protect her? Will the Perfect Soldier be able to protect her?

Complete

B

Author

Title

Summary
Becca W.

A Simple Touch
No mush, just tinged with pink.
Becca W.

Starting Over

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Flailing like a dying spider, the people once again rally against the gov't - in Africa. And caught between this and her own, suddenly crazy life is Relena...
Becca W.

Meat Hooks

1

This has no one-person standpoint - the story is told by at least three different people, though it is greatly seen through Mariemaia. This will, in the end, bring closure to the former pilot's lives as pilots of Gundams in AC 195 - to the information of their existence, at least.
Belle Maxwell the Archangel

That is What Love is For
Heero realizes he loves Relena and a little comedy concerning some of the others is involved.
Blaze of Angels

By Night's Light
A story of how Heero and Relena got together.
Blade

Endless Hell

0 1 2 3 4

Set about 15 years after the war is over. A strange girl, who looks like Relena, comes from the future to warn the gundam pilots about a terrible danger in their future
BlueFire

Twice in a Lifetime

1 2

Relena's got nothing going her way. And when a strange boy starts talking to her, things only seem to go downhill.

C

Author

Title

Summary
Caliko

Heero's Lament
Heero's children got into trouble at school.
Caliko

Refuge
Heero finds his place in life.
Calypso

Past, Present and Future

1 2 3

The Gundam boys and girls find each other, try to resolve their past with each other, and to find out why they were all lost children. Who are Relena's parents?... no not any type of royal... and why Heero is involved with it.
Candy

Happiness for a Moment
Heero and Relena angst fic. They find each other again, only to have it all snatch away...
Candy

Broken Wings
Heero's reflection on life and death.
Candy

Love Won't Cry
Songfic. Relena angsting over Heero's death and comes to a decision.
Catwomen88

Heero and Relena Get Together
Between the choices of to love or not to...what will they chose....?
Catwomen88

GW/SM Crossover

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Relena's a sailor scout?!!! And what about the Gundam pilots...what role do they play in the grand schem of things?

Complete

Catwomen88

The Kids of the Gundam Pilots

Character Guide 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The next generation comes into play as peace is being threatened again....
Carebear

A Weekend to Remember

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

For Hilde's 20th birthday, Relena gave her a surprise birthday party and a silver antique amulet.  That night, Relena and Hilde unknowingly made a wish, while Hilde was wearing the amulet.  Now Relena, Hilde, and two other unfortunate souls are in for a weekend that they will not soon forget.
Carebear

Reflection

1 2

After a long year of absence, Heero comes back to Relena in her most vulnerable moment.
Carebear

Forever Warriors

0 1 2

An old enemy is about to return. The Heiwas need a new leader to help them defeat the Tatakais once and for all. Who are the chosen warriors that the prophecy foretells will save them all? And can they be found in time?

AU

Chibihearts

Starlight, Starbright

1 2 3 4

The fanfic is set after Endless Waltz. Heero has gone on a mission. One night he falls out of bed and breaks his arm. Meanwhile Relena is taking dance lessons with Hilde. Later they try to hook up thier teacher with one of the single Gundam guys.

Author's Note

ChubbiChibbi

Love is Never Forgotten
Heero and Relena fic. They meet again after three years......
ChubbiChibbi

Babies
Heero and Relena fic. This one takes place in the time frame inside the Love is Never Forgotten fic.
ChubbiChibbi

In the Garden of the Beast

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

A fanfic retelling of Beauty and the Beast.

Complete

ChubbiChibbi

Decidedly Odd
Heero and Relena's daughter begin to date...and the boy she dates is none other than the son of...?!
Cloudstrife29

Heero & Relena's Wedding
Heero and Relena are getting married.

D

Author

Title

Summary
Death Goddess and Angel Mayer

Just Because

1 2 3 4

Someone's trying to kill Duo and Heero. It's an all out fight for their lives.

Complete

Death Goddess and Angel Mayer

From the Shadows
Heero's been cursed, every night he turns into a wolf, and it his fault, because he had no feelings for others, but now he needs love so he can live his life again. who can help him? Will Heero ever return to normal??

Dreamer

Unexpected

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

When they found more out about their past, it contained things they never expected! Especially Heero and Relena. They have more than just their feelings for each other in common. A mysterious character arrives, but when that person leaves and Relena turns out missing, what does it mean? And what does this person have to do with Heero and Wufei?
Druidic Moon and The Raven Priestess

Very Many Little Things

0 1 2 3 4 5

Heero and Relena have been married for about four months and now they're going houseshopping. There's just one small problem...they're not agreeing on anything. So, Relena throws Heero an ultimatum; either she gets what she wants, or he gets the couch...permanantly.

Warning: Sexual innuendos.

E

Author

Title

Summary
Elisabet

So This is My Future

0/1

The Gundam girls have the Peacecraft Mansion all to themselves for the weekend, then they're attacked one by one....
Emily

If Only I Knew

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Relena has disappeared while on vacation and the Gundam Pilots has to find her before something happens.
Emily

An Empty Heart

0 1 2 3 4

Heero's past cause him to leave Relena with a promise to come back when he's done. With Heero gone Relena find herself miss him more and more daily. Then an accident happened, that cause Relena to lose her memories or at least that's what the doctor said, so why can she remember everyone else, but Heero?
Equalizer

Delicate Balance

1 2 3 4

This story starts towards the end of endless waltz with a few twists and turns. Be prepared to expect OOC.

F

Author

Title

Summary
FierySable

A White Christmas
A white wedding for the holidays.
FierySable

Broken Glass
Depression hits Relena when Heero left her. Relena trying to commit suicide....
FierySable

Butterfly Kisses
Heero's a father and he suddenly finds that his baby girl's grown up into a woman. He takes a walk down the road of reminiscence as he remembers her growing up...
FierySable

Fireflies in Japan
Relena hares off to Japan to take a brief vacation from the press and her job for the first time in four years. But does she have some other reason for wanting to leave? And who else would follow but Heero...?
FierySable

It Rains Like Blood
Relena's thoughts.
FierySable

Siren's Song
Relena's reflections when she was by the beach, someone's with her.......
FierySable

The Last Kiss
It's very different from what she usually writes. A death fic?
FierySable

Toy Story: A Messenger's Tale
Heero and Relena's relationship in the eyes of someone, or rather, something, that watches them with impartial observation and the role it plays in their relationship, or lack of.
FierySable

Twilight Reminiscence
Times have passed, all things have grown old...what will Relena do when she's left by herself?
FierySable

A Winter's Parting

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Relena and Heero fic....Relena is sick and only one person can make her better...

Complete

FierySable

Saber's Kiss

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Sequel to the fic above. Quatre's been captured. Where is Dorothy going and who the heck is Luir? Will they be able to find love away from home, or will they be caught in a web of lies and deception.

Complete

FierySable

The Prelate's War

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 6b 7

When the Mid-Land Union, headed by the ruthless Barton family decide to go on a conquering rampage, two unlikely allies must unite under a common banner or be swallowed by the Mid-land's growing power.

AU

FierySable

Lovers of Loving Love
Fed up with her obsession with work, Heero and gang decide that she needs a rest. So they kidnapped her.
FierySable

The Darkness Between

1 2 3 4

Strange dreams plague her nights, not letting her sleep or rest from them. One haunts her especially...could it be dreams about her past life? Or another life altogether?
FireTiger

Back In My Life
Heero realizes his feelings for Relena.
Fyerbelle

No One Knows Who I Am
Relena seems to think that she's trapped inside someone else's body.

 

Fanfiction Page