Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon Crossover

By: Karen Schwartz

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or sailor Moon. I repeat I DO NOT OWN Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency and Sailor Moon is copyrighted by Toei Animation and Naokao Takeuchi.

 

Part 10

 

"Oh, hey Amara, good morning." Relena said.

Amara responded, "Good morning to you too. Your up early?"

"Yeah, I guess. Well I have to go do something on the computer, I'll see you later." Relena replied.

Amara responded, "Ok, see ya."

Relena walked by Amara and walked into her room.

"That was close." Relena said to herself.

Then she proceeded to her computer to check out Anna's information.

After about 30 minutes of typing, Relena got to where she wanted to be. She was in the main frame of the Barton Foundations computer. After about 10 more minutes Relena found what she wanted. She found the truth. It was true. The Heart snatchers and the Barton foundation had formed an alliance. Relena called Anna right away with this information.

"Hey, Anna, it's me Relena. I found the information you were talking about." Relena said.

Anna responded, "Hey Relena, so you found it, what does it say."

"You were right, it's true, and they have joined forces. This isn't good." Relena said.

Anna replied, "Ok, thanks again. Alright we need to call everyone and tell them about this immediately."

"Let's all meet at the café in one hour, ok?" Relena asked.

Anna responded, "Alright I'll see you there, I'll call the gundam pilots as well as Treize, Lady Une, Sally Po, Catherine, and Noin."

"Alright I'll call the rest. See ya in one hour." Relena said and then hung.

She proceeded to call all the sailor scouts, Darien, Dorothy, Hilde and Milliardo. She told them all to meet her at the café at 10:00am sharp. Then she got up, and went to go tell Amara and Michelle. Relena peeked her head into Michelle's room to see if she was up. Michelle was still asleep, so Relena woke her up. Then she left and told Amara. As soon as they were ready they all left for the café.

Once everyone showed up at the café, they all sat down and Anna proceeded to explain the situation. Relena wasn't listening to the conversation at all; she was too busy thinking about the alliance between the two.

Relena thought to her self. "Why, why did they join forces? They have nothing to gain from each other. I don't understand."

"Relena, are you listening?" Dorothy asked.

Relena obviously didn't hear her.

So Catherine said, "Hello, earth to Relena! Relena are you there?"

"Huh, what!" Relena responded.

Sally Po asked, "Have you heard anything at all that we have been talking about?"

"Uh, no." Relena replied.

Lady Une said, "How could you not be listening this is too important to miss."

"I know." Relena responded.

Trieze asked, "How could you know if you haven't been listening?"

"I already knew all this." Relena responded.

Lita asked, "How did you know?"

"Anna called me last night and asked me to check it out." Relena responded.

Mina asked, "How did you know Anna?"

"Simple, I hacked into the computer, I learned from watching Heero and Relena." Anna replied.

Trowa said, "Oh."

"So what are we going to do about this?" Wufei asked.

Rei responded, "I don't know."

"This isn't good." Ami said.

Trista said, "No matter what we do, we have to get rid of the heart snatchers."

"Don't forget about the Barton Foundation." Treize responded.

Trista replied, "Oops, sorry."

They continued to talk about this new information, when once again Relena's mind wondered off.

"There has got to be a specific reason as to why they teamed up?" Relena thought to herself.

She tried to think if maybe there was a clue in her past fights with the heart snatchers, that's when she remembered something that professor Tomoe said to Kaolinite.

"Professor Tomoe showed up during one of the our battles with the heart snatchers. I didn't see him, but I heard him. I remember because I was on the ground after getting hit with a blast from the heart snatcher, I had gotten hit because I pushed Anna out of the way of the blast. The blasts hit me. Anna was on the ground hurt. The other scouts hadn't shown up yet. Then Professor Tomoe showed up and told the heart snatcher to stop.

I remember him saying, "Don't harm Sailor Universe, we need her."

"What, why do we need that brat?" Kaolinite then asked.

Tomoe answered, "It's simple, once Mistress Nine is brought into this world, she will need the power of the golden emporium crystal, in order to control the world."

"So, why do you need her?" Kaolinite asked.

Tomoe answered, 'Because only she can control it. If Mistress Nine uses it she will be destroyed because it's too powerful, and she can't handle the power."

"And Sailor Universe can." Kaolinite said.

Tomoe replied, "Exactly, now you're the last of the witches 5. I'm counting on you."

I guess Tomoe then disappeared because the next thing I knew, Sailor Moon and the others showed up and vanquished the heart-snatching monster. I told them what I heard and they told me to be careful from now on." Relena remembered.