Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon Crossover

By: CatWomen88

 

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or sailor Moon. I repeat I DO NOT OWN Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency and Sailor Moon is copyrighted by Toei Animation and Naokao Takeuchi. 

 Part 13

 

"Thank you so much for your help Dekim, we will have to talk about how we will use her, later." Mistress Nine said.

Dekim replied, "It was my pleasure. In case your wondering how she got in the way, I pushed her."

Then he walked off back into the building.

"Oh, no Sailor Universe!" Sailor Uranus said looking at the unconscious sailor scout on the ground in front of Mistress Nine.

Mistress Nine said laughing, "She's mine now. Say good bye to your friend."
"I don't think so." Sailor Saturn replied.

Mistress Nine looked up and asked, "Huh, and what are you going to do little girl?"

"Death ribbon revolution!" Sailor Saturn yelled.

Her attack hit Mistress Nine and weakened her.

"Now Scouts." Luna yelled.

"Right, Venus star power." Sailor Venus said.

Sailor Jupiter responded, "Let's do this, Jupiter star power."

"Mars star power." Sailor Mars replied.

Sailor Mercury screamed, "Mercury star power!"

"Neptune star power, come on Uranus." Sailor Neptune said.

Sailor Uranus responded, "ok, Uranus star power. What do you say Pluto"

"Pluto star power." Sailor Pluto replied.

Sailor Saturn said, "Saturn star power."

"Mini moon star power!" Sailor Mini moon yelled.

Sailor Star said, "My turn. Star power"

Sailor Moon screamed holding up the silver emporium crystal, "Moon crystal power!"

All the scouts powered up and their power went to Sailor Moons crystal. Mistress Nine, when seeing this started to laugh.

"You think that will stop me, your too weak, with out Sailor Universe." Mistress Nine said laughing.

She was right, they weren't strong enough, but of course they weren't giving up. Finally Sailor Universe woke up and saw what was going on. Even though she was still feeling very weak, she struggled to her feet.

"This will, Universe Crystal Power!!" Sailor Universe yelled once she got to her feet and raised the golden emporium crystal.

Then her power combined with the others and destroyed Mistress Nine. Just then Sailor Universe fainted, and turned back into Relena.
"Relena!" Sailor Uranus screamed running over to Relena.

Diana asked, "Is she ok."

"Yes." Sailor Uranus replied.

Artimis said, "That must have really made her weak, I mean in order to retransform like that. It reminds me of that time she was thrown into the tree."

"I think she didn't have her full strength to begin with. I believe that she was still weak from that attack earlier, but thanks to the other scouts power, it gave Sailor Moon and her enough strength to handle the crystals." Luna responded.

Just then Duo flew over and said, "Hey, we won, and I see you did too. Let's get out of here. Heero is going to blow this place up."

"What about Dekim?" Sailor Mini Moon asked.

Duo answered, "He's dead, one of his own soldiers shot him. They finally realized that they were fighting for the wrong side."

"Let's go." Sailor Uranus said picking up Relena.

As soon as everyone was a safe distance away, Heero blew up the Rosenberg Base. Then they all went home, stopping at Hotaru's house on the way so they could drop off Professor Tomoe. Once they got back to Amara, Michelle, and Relena's apartment, Heero put Relena in her room.

At about 6pm Relena awoke and went into the living room.

"Good morning, or shall I say night." Quatre said.

Relena responded, "I don't feel very well. What happened? Did we win? Everything is still kind of fuzzy to me."

"Here sit down. We won. Dekim is dead and the Rosenberg base is no more." Heero replied.

Relena asked, "And Mistress Nine?"

"Gone, we destroyed her, with your help of course, but you fainted afterward." Serena responded.

Relena said, "Oh yeah, now I remember."

"It's all over for now." Hotaru responded.

Dorothy replied, "Let's hope it stays that way."

"I'm happy your ok Anna, I love you." Andrew said.

Anna replied, "Thanks, I love you too."

Then Andrew leaned down and kissed Anna.

"I love you." Heero told Relena, putting an arm around her.

Relena responded, "I love you too."

Then they kissed.

 

THE END

 

A.N. this is the final chapter for this story, but I am working on a sequel to this story. The first chapter should hopefully be out soon.