Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon Crossover

By: Karen Schwartz

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or sailor Moon. I repeat I DO NOT OWN Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency and Sailor Moon is copyrighted by Toei Animation and Naokao Takeuchi.

Part 3

" No, donít." Relena said.

Heero asked, "Why? Whatís wrong?"

"Iím sick remember. I donít want you to catch it?" Relena answered.

Heero responded, " Oh yeah. I forgot."

Then they both started laughing.

" So, are you hungry?" Heero asked.

Relena answered, "Iím starved."

"Then Iíll go get you some food." Heero responded.

Heero got up and left. When he got to the kitchen everyone else was up.

" So, how is she?" Serena asked.

Heero answered, "She is just fine, starved, but fine."

"Did everything go all right, did you get your answer?" Quatre asked.

Heero responded, "What! How did you know?"

" She woke up about 15 minutes before you and came out here. She wanted to know what happened, so I told her. Then she asked me to send you back to her room once you woke up." Quatre answered.

Heero asked, "Why didnít you tell me?"

" Simple, she asked me not to." Quatre responded.

Heero giggling a little picked up a pillow and threw it at Quatre. Then he proceeded to get some food for Relena.

Two days later Relena was feeling a little better, but the doctor told her to stay in bed just one more day. She really wasnít sick anymore, but it was just a precaution. Relena didnít like the fact that she had to stay in bed. Within those two days Relena had been caught out of bed numerous times. Every time they caught her out of bed they would just pick her up and take her back to bed. It had gotten so bad that, now someone would watch Relena all day to make sure she would stay in bed, unless she had to use the bathroom. Relena couldnít wait till the day came, that she wouldnít have to stay in bed anymore. Heero had volunteered to watch Relena that day.

Relena thought to her self, "I have to get out of this bed. I canít take it anymore, but I should eat first, Iím starved."

"Um, Heero." Relena said.

Heero answered, "Yes, Relena."

"Could you get me something to eat, please, Iím hungry." Relena responded.

Heero said, "Sure. Iíll be right back."

So Heero got up and left Relena alone.

Relena thought, "Alright, so now how can I get out of bed without Heero catching me."

All the sudden the phone rang. Relena got up to answer it because Heero and her were the only ones home and she knew he had his hands full. First she checked the caller I.D. to make sure it wasnít one of her friends, which would be very mad if she were out of bed. Luckily it wasnít. It was just her friend Ruby. So she picked up the phone.

"Hey Rub, whatís up?" Relena said.

Ruby answered, "Nothing much, why are you whispering?"

"So no one will hear me. Get my drift." Relena responded.

Ruby said, "Oh yeah, your not suppose to be out of bed. I see you managed to get by them once again to get the phone."

"It helps when I called you those last few times. When someone wasnít in the room then. Every time I called I sent them out to get me something like food or a drink. Why are you calling if you knew I wouldnít be able to talk?" Relena replied.

Ruby responded, "Because I saw Amara and Michelle at the café with a lot of other people, so I took my chances. I knew you would probably get it."

"You are very smart Rub." Relena said.

Ruby replied, "Thanks."

"So Ruby, how is everyÖ Ruby are you there?! RUBY!!!" Relena said sounding very worried because all the sudden she heard a loud bang.