Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon Crossover

 

By: Karen Schwartz

 

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or sailor Moon. I repeat I DO NOT OWN Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency and Sailor Moon is copyrighted by Toei Animation and Naokao Takeuchi.

Part 4

Ruby screamed, "Who are you, what do you want?!!!"

The person in the background said, "Oh, nothing much, just your pure heart."

Relena heard this and screamed, "Hold on Ruby, Iím coming."

Relena thought to her self "Those darn, heart snatchers, they better not hurt my friend."

So Relena got up and snuck into the living room. Looking around for Heero, Relena saw him in the kitchen.

Relena thought, "Oh no, how am IÖWhat luck, now is my chance."

Heero had dropped a glass of milk and he bent down to clean it up. So Relena snuck by the kitchen and to the front door. She opened the door slowly, and snuck out. She closed the door behind her very slowly, so she wouldnít make that much noise. Relena proceeded to run to Rubyís house.

Heero unaware of what was going on went to Relenaís room with the food. When he opened the door, he saw she wasnít in bed. So he thought she was in the bathroom, but when he looked at the door, it was open and she wasnít in there.

"What! Oh no Relena snuck out. The others are going to kill me." Heero said in a very angry voice.

Heero dropped the food and ran out the front door. He ran to the café.

Once he got there, he saw where the others were, and got prepared to tell them the truth. He knew they would be angry, especially Amara.

Heero thought to him self angrily, "Relena has a lot of explaining to do. "

Heero walked up to the table and said, "We have a problem."

"What is the problem and why arenít you at the apartment with Relena?" Milliardo asked

Heero answered, "That is the problem."

"What, what do you mean?" Anna asked.

"Well," Heero said staring at Amara, " Relena is gone."

Amara stood up and replied, "Well, where is she?"

"I donít know, she must have snuck out while I was in the kitchen, she was hungry so I went to go get her some food." Heero responded.

Rini said, "Oh no, we have to find her."

"Just wait till I get my hands on that girl." Milliardo replied.

Amara responded, "Youíll have to wait in line."

"So will you." Heero replied

Hotaru said, "Listen, now is not the time to be discussing who gets Relena first, right now we have to worry about finding her, now does anyone have any idea of where she might be."

Everyone was staring at Hotaru because she never really talked that much. Hotaru was real worried about Relena. Relena was Hotaruís baby sitter and Hotaru loved her. She thought of Relena has her older sister.

Mean while, Relena had gotten to Rubyís house. She transformed into Sailor Universe and went up to Rubyís room. When she got there, she saw Ruby laying on the floor and her pure heart glowing above her body. Then she saw Kaolinite heading toward the pure heart.

"I donít think so." Sailor Universe said.

Kaolinite turned around and responded, "Oh no, not one of those bratty scouts again.

"Yup, it is one of those bratty scouts and there is no way I will ever let you get that pure heart." Sailor Universe replied.

Kaolinite said to the heart snatching monster, "Get that girl."

The heart snatching monster headed toward Sailor Universe, while Kaolinite headed toward the pure heart crystal. Sailor Universe jumped over the monster did a flip and landed right by the pure heart.

"Looks like I got to it first." Sailor Universe said.

Kaolinite, replied, "You brat."

Sailor Universe was scared to look at the pure heart. She knew that if it was one of the pure hearts with special powers, then she would have to sacrifice her friend for that sake of her mission. Sailor Neptune, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Universeís mission was to find the three pure hearts with these special powers. Unfortunately, the holder of the pure heart would have to be sacrificed. Someone couldnít live without his or her pure heart. She hated the thought of having to sacrifice someone, but it was for the sake of the future. These three pure hearts were needed in order to bring about the purity chalice. That would save the earth from being destroyed. Even though she didnít want to look, Sailor Universe looked at the pure heart.