Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon Crossover

By: Karen Schwartz

 

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or sailor Moon. I repeat I DO NOT OWN Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency and Sailor Moon is copyrighted by Toei Animation and Naokao Takeuchi.

 

Part 6

 

Relena got up and stumbled a little. Heero and Quatre rushed to her aid. They both helped her to the car. Noin took her to the hospital. There she got x-rays. The x-rays showed that nothing was wrong. The doctor said that she just hurt them a bit and that they should be better in a day or so. This doctor was the same doctor that Relena saw when she was sick and he wasn't too happy to hear she got out of bed. After that Noin took Relena home. When they got there everyone else had already left, so Noin left too. Now only Amara, Relena, and Michelle were in the apartment, and Amara didn't look too happy.

Amara started to say, "I understand your reasoning for get..."

"Wait a minute, can I say some" Relena interrupted

Amara interrupted. " Please let, me finish."

" Ok, go a head." Relena responded.

Amara replied, "Thank you. Now as I was saying. I understand your reasoning for getting out of bed, but you still should of at least called us on the communicator so that we could have come to help. Don't say anything. I care about your safety. I mean we have been friends ever since birth, and I would hate it if anything happened to you. If I lost you or Michelle, it would be like losing one my sisters. I don't know what I would do if that ever happened."

"I'm sorry, I just wasn't thinking." Relena said.

Amara replied, "I understand that too, because it was your friend, but you still went against the doctors orders, and got out of bed, that could of jeopardized your health."

"But I wasn't sick anymore." Relena responded standing up.

Amara said, "Sit down."

"No. I won't." Relena responded.

Amara replied, "Fine then stand. Listen I understand that, but you still put yourself in danger."

" Don't you see, I don't care if I put my self in danger, if that's what it takes to save my friend then so be it. I thought you knew me Amara, but I see maybe I was wrong. I thought friends should know each other pretty well. Well it's clear to me that I am a total stranger to you. Now I'm beat. So I'm going to bed." Relena said raising her voice and heading to her room.

Amara stood up and replied, "We aren't done here."

"We are for now." Relena responded, then she opened her door and went inside, locking it behind her.

Inside her room Relena began to cry. She laid down and cried her self to sleep

After that Amara, and Michelle got up and went to bed.

Amara said to her self, "Tomorrow."

 

 

The next morning Relena got up when she heard the familiar voice of Heero. She got up, got dressed and rushed into the living room to see him. Heero was sitting on the couch when Relena entered.

Once he saw her he got up and said, "We need to talk."

"Ok." Relena said felling scared.

Heero replied, "Come on, let's go to the park."

Relena didn't like this at all; she couldn't help but think the worst. Heero took her hand and lead her out of the apartment.

Once they got to the park. Heero took Relena to a secluded part of the park so they could be alone.

Relena started the conversation, that she had been dreading the whole car ride there, by asking,

"So what do you want to talk about?"

" How could you?" Heero said.

Relena responded trying to play dumb, "How could I what?"

"Don't give me that, you know what I mean." Heero replied.

Relena said, "I know, and I'm sorry, but it was my friend."

"You snuck out, you could have put your health in danger." Heero replied.

Relena responded, "I wasn't sick anymore."

"I know that, but look at what happened, you got hurt." Heero said.

Relena replied, "But I'm fine, my ribs don't hurt anymore. I'm sorry."

"So you would do this again huh. Sneak out, put your self in danger." Heero said.

Relena got up and replied, " Yes, I would. To save my friend, Yes. You and Amara are both alike."

" What? How are we alike?" Heero asked.

Relena still standing said, "You don't know me at all. Both of you should know that I would give my life in order to save a friend."

After saying this Relena took off running. She couldn't face them Amara, Heero. Heero took of after her yelling her name, but she wouldn't turn around. Relena ran out of the park and into the crowd of people on the sidewalk. There, she lost Heero in the crowd. So she stopped running and sat down on the bench to catch her breath.