Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon Crossover

By: Karen Schwartz

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or sailor Moon. I repeat I DO NOT OWN Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon. Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency and Sailor Moon is copyrighted by Toei Animation and Naokao Takeuchi.

 

Part 9

At 3am in the morning the phone rang and Relena picked it up.

"Hello." Relena said.

The voice on the other end of the phone replied, "Hey, sorry for calling so late but I have to talk to you."

"Huh, who is this?" Relena asked yawning.

The voice on the other end responded, "It's me silly, Anna."

"Oh, Anna. I'm sorry I didn't recognize your voice, I guess it's because I'm tired." Relena replied.

Anna said, "That's ok, now meet me in the park in 10 minutes. ok?"

"What? Hold on a minute, what is this about?" Relena asked.

Anna replied, "Don't worry about it, I'll tell you once you get there."

"Ok, but how am I suppose to be in the park in 10 minutes. It takes 30 just to walk there." Relena responded.

Anna replied, "Well, Amara has a car or a motorcycle doesn't she."

" Yeah, so." Relena answered.

Anna replied, "Then just take one."

"What! Amara will kill me if I take her car or motorcycle without asking." Relena responded.

Anna replied, "Look, just do it ok. You will be back before she wakes up, and what she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?"

"Well, ok, just so long as you promise I will be back before she wakes up." Relena responded.

Anna said, "I promise. I'll see you in the park. Bye."

Before Relena could say bye, Anna hung up. Relena had a bad feeling about this. She had to find out what Anna was up too. So she decided to go meet Anna. She got up , got dressed, grabbed Amara's car keys and left. Relena didn't like this; she didn't like this at all. Something was wrong and she could feel it.

When Relena arrived at the park she saw Anna standing by a tree, so she headed over to her.

"So what is this all about? And oh yeah how is Andrew?" Relena asked.

Anna replied, " Andrew is just fine (Andrew is Anna's boyfriend). I have some information on our enemies."

"What, why didn't you call all of us, why just me?" Relena asked shocked.

Anna replied, "Don't worry about that. Just listen."

"Ok, what is it?" Relena asked.

Anna responded, "It seems that the Heart snatchers have teamed up with the Barton foundation."

"What? How did you find this out?" Relena asked.

Anna replied, "I hacked into their computer system and found out."

"I never knew you could do that." Relena said.

Anna replied, "Well, It's simple. I learned from watching you."

"Oh, ok. So why did you call just me?" Relena asked.

Anna responded, "Because I want you to hack into the Barton foundations computer, just to check it out. I would hate to tell the others and then come to find out it wasn't true."

"Oh, I see. Alright I will." Relena replied.

Anna responded, "Thank you so much."

"I'll go home and do this. Once I find out the truth, I'll call you, ok?" Relena said.

Anna replied, "Ok, bye, see ya."

Then Anna ran off, to her bicycle and left. Relena walked over to Amara's car, got in and sat there for a while. She started thinking about this whole Heart snatchers/Barton foundation stuff that Anna had told her.

All the sudden the light hit Relena's eyes. Relena slowly started to open her eyes. She looked around and saw that she was still at the park. Remembering why she was there, she figured that she had fallen asleep while she was thinking. Relena looked at the clock on the radio and saw that it was 7:43am.

"OH, NO!! I can't believe I fell asleep. I hope Amara isn't up. She shouldn't be, I don't see why she would be. I have to get home, and fast." Relena said scalding herself for falling asleep.

So she stared the car up, and drove away. When she got home her watch said 8:00am. Relena opened the door and snuck inside, closing the door slowly behind her so it wouldn't make too much noise. She was walking to her room as Amara came out of hers.