* Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters. I do own the original plot and the characters I created. This fanfic is not for profit. It's for enjoyment only. Please e-mail me and let me know how I'm doing with my first fanfic. I welcome criticism and compliments! Oh and by the way, you will not understand this chapter and all chapters afterwards unless you read the prologue first. (Warning: A little limey at the end of chapter.) *

The Disappearance of Relena

Chapter 1

 

The Next Morning . . .

In the Maxwell room . . .

Duo and Hilde awoke, to find two identical mischievous faces staring at them from their places atop their parents. Duo groaned and closed his eyes. He hated these early morning awakenings. The awakenings had started as soon as the twins figured out how to escape from their cribs. Hilde glared at them and said, "You scamps! You couldn't wait another hour before waking us up?" Both Alvin and Avery shook their heads and showed her grins that reminded her an awful lot of her husband. In fact, they looked an awful like their father, with the same brown hair and the same laughing violet eyes. I just hope they don't grow their hair as long as their father's thought Hilde, thinking of Duo's 3-foot-long braid.

"All right, you two, off the bed. Go see if anyone else is up yet while your mother and I get dressed," ordered Duo, his eyes still closed. With a giggle and a squeal, the two scamps jumped off the bed and raced out of the room. Suddenly, Duo felt Hilde poke him imperiously. Opening an eye, he peeked at his wife, who was glaring at him.

"Duo, you know very well that our boys will go and knock on everyone's door and won't stop knocking 'til someone comes and opens the door, there fore waking everyone up before they need too," scolded Hilde.

Duo shrugged and closed his eyes. "I got them to give us a few moments of peace, didn't I?" "Yeah, well, it won't last long since in about five minutes everyone will be pounding on our doors, ready to strangle us for letting the boys run rampant," and with that, Hilde climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom connected to the bedroom. A few moments later, Duo heard a ferocious roar that sounded an awful lot like Zechs. Knowing he would be coming for him, Duo sighed and got of bed. As he approached the door, he noticed the envelope on the floor. Picking it up, he realized it was addressed to him and Hilde and was in Relena's handwriting. What is this? Thought Duo as he opened the envelope and took out the letter.

Suddenly, Hilde appeared from the bathroom, wearing a robe. "Was that Zechs or Wufei I heard? I never could tell the difference between their roars when it's directed at you, Duo." When Duo didn't answer, Hilde walked over to him and saw the letter. "What's that?" Realizing Duo wasn't going to answer, she proceeded to read the letter over his shoulder:

Dear Duo and Hilde,

First of all, this is not a prank. I have left separate letters to each and everyone of you. By the time you all read these letters, I will be long gone. I wrote these letters to explain why I left and to hopefully convince you to not try to look for me, although I doubt I'll be able to convince you all of that.

My greatest dream has finally been accomplished: Total pacifism. The world no longer needs me. And since I am no longer needed, I have decided it's time I start living a life of my own. Before I became Vice Foreign Minister, I had several dreams common to normal teenage girls, including college, careers, and having a family of my own. Now I am free to follow those dreams. And to follow these, I have to disappear from the public. But I knew I would never be free if I told you my plans. You would never let me disappear and live on my own, not unless I had a million bodyguards and you could check up on me all the time. But I must be free. So I decided to run away. No more bodyguards, no more servants, no more press. I can just be myself.

So please, don't come looking for me. I have covered my tracks very well. After all, I learned from the best. I know that some of you, namely Duo, might think I did this because of my feelings for Heero. Don't be silly. I wouldn't do anything as foolish as that. As long as no one thinks I'm Relena Darlian, no one will try to kill me. And do not worry. I have not shirked my duties completely. I have trained several young people who have great potential to take my place, although they didn't know it at the time that I wanted them to replace me, not just assist me.

These next words are just for you, Duo and you, Hilde alone. You guys are the best friends that I ever had. You two always make me laugh when I'm feeling down. That's what I'll miss most about you. And Avery and Alvin always lead me on quite an adventure. I'll miss playing with the 'scamps'. Good-bye.

Sincerely your friend,

Relena

Hilde began crying and stiff with shock, Duo began comforting her. Suddenly she broke away from him to run to the hall and give a hysterical shout. "Is it true? Has Relena really ran away?"

In the Peacecraft room . . .

In the king-sized bed, Zechs stirred in his sleep. Next to him, Noin sat up, rubbing her eyes. Realizing that someone was knocking at their door, she sighed and threw off the covers. Suddenly, Zechs grabbed her wrist and said, "Don't worry about it. I'll go see who it is. Probably one of Quatre's servants to let us know breakfast is ready."

Putting on his robe and hurrying to the door, Zechs opened it to see two identical little boys who looked an awful lot like a certain Gundam pilot. "What do you scamps want?" he growled, grumpy for being awakened. "Wait. Don't tell me. Your father told you to check to see if anyone else was awake, right?"

Both Avery and Alvin nodded, giggling. "Well, I'm awake, so go check everyone else." Still giggling, the boys scampered away. Turning around, Milliardo felt his feet brush something on the floor. It was an envelope. Seeing his and Noin's names on it, he tore it open and began to read the letter inside.

In bed, Noin was suddenly startled as she heard Zechs roar with fury. Jumping out of bed, she watched as her beloved suddenly ran out of the room and went next door to Relena's room, dropping a piece of paper on the way. What's wrong now? She thought as she went to pick up the letter that Zechs had dropped. The letter read the same as Duo and Hilde's letter, except for the bottom paragraph:

These next words are just for you, Milliardo and for you, Lucrezia. I love you, brother, even though you can be overprotective. And I love you, Lu. You always listen to what I had to say. Don't blame yourselves. This is not your fault. I'll be safe. I'll be cautious. If I'm ever in trouble, I'll call. So don't worry. At least not too much. I know that Milliardo will worry no matter what. I'm going to regret not being there, as a good aunt should for her nephew and niece. Good-bye. I love you.

All my love,

Relena

Upon finishing the letter, Noin's legs gave out and she collapsed to the ground, still clutching the letter. Zechs raced back to their room, hearing Noin's strangled cry. "Is it really true?" Noin asked of her husband. "It's true," answered Zechs, as he gathered his wife into his arms. As they got to their feet, they heard Hilde come running out into the hall with only a robe on, shouting hysterically, "Is it true? Has Relena really ran away?"

In the Yuy room . . .

As Heero was a light sleeper, he awoke at the first knock. Surprised that anyone else was up this early, he had a sneaking suspicion to who was at the door. Upon opening the door, he discovered he was right. Shaking his head warily, he told the giggling Avery and Alvin to "move on to their next victim."

Closing the door, his sharp eyes spotted the envelope on the floor. Suspicious, he picked it up and saw his name in Relena's handwriting. Warily, he opened the letter, wondering what Relena was up to now. Shock registered across his features, pushing away the mask, as he read the letter, which was similar to the others except for the last part:

These last words are just for you Heero and you alone. Like I mentioned earlier, this had nothing to do with you. I made this decision as objectively as I could, considering the things at stake and how much I was going to miss everyone. Don't blame yourself and don't worry. I will be very cautious and stay of the public eye. Thank you for protecting me and saving my life all those times. I know I'll never be able to repay you, but maybe by achieving peace will help towards paying that debt. I don't want you to have to fight anymore.

I do love you, Heero but I realize now that you will never love me. I accept this fact, although it hurts. And maybe it's better this way. I don't know. Maybe time away will give me time to sort out my thoughts and heal my heart so I can move on. Take care, Heero. Don't shut yourself away anymore. Show people you can be human. I know you can. Good-bye.

Sincerely,

Relena

In anger, Heero crushed the letter and then banged his fist against the wall, not noticing the pain. How could you have let this happen? You're supposed to protect her! And now she's gone! He berated himself. Why do I feel so much pain in my chest? Or is it my heart? Could I have cared for her more than I thought I did? He wondered. His train of thought was interrupted when Zechs came clambering at his door, wanting to know if he had a hand in Relena's disappearance.

In the Barton room . . .

Trowa had just sent the twins to go wake Wufei when he heard a roar that sounded an awful lot like Zechs. Looking down the hall, he saw Zechs sprint to Relena's room. What's going on? He thought and then he saw the envelope on the ground. Reading a letter that was pretty similar to the others, Trowa realized what had made Zechs roar in such fury:

These words are for your eyes only Trowa. You and your sister are good friends and have provided a stable, dependable force in my life. I'll miss having that. I have a favor to ask of you, Trowa. Please look out for Heero for me. I know he can take care of himself but make sure he doesn't take too many risks and try to get him to open up a little more. Well, then that's it. Good-bye.

Sincerely your friend,

Relena

He finished the letter just as he saw Heero open his door and shoot Zechs a cold stare that answered whether or not he had hand in this.

In the Chang room . . .

I'm going to get that American baka thought Wufei as he returned to his morning exercises. A few moments later, Sally came storming into his room and demanded, "Where's your letter Wufei? I want to know what she wrote to you."

"Woman, what in the world are you talking about?" shouted Wufei, angry and wondering if he would ever get his morning exercises done that morning.

"You mean you didn't notice this envelope sitting on your floor?" asked Sally, as she picked the object in question off the floor. "You were probably too angry with the scamps to notice anything, weren't you?" she continued as Wufei angrily grabbed the letter out of her hands and tore it open. His anger dissipated though as he began reading the letter:

These words are just for you Wufei. Though I know you would probably deny it to your dying day, we women aren't as weak or as foolish as you think we are. Although you won't admit it, I know you care for Sally and although she would never admit it either, Sally cares for you too. Don't wait 'til it's too late. You'll regret it. Sally will eventually move on. I guess you could say that's what I'm trying to do as well. Remain strong Wufei. Good-bye.

Sincerely your friend,

Relena

"What did she say?" asked Sally, who's own letter had been a little insightful, which was just in Relena's nature:

These next words are for you Sally. I know you would never admit to caring for Wufei and that you also believe that he cares nothing for you. But I suggest you ask him that to his face. You never know what he might say and then at least you would know and could move on. I loved having you for a friend. Good-bye.

Sincerely your friend,

Relena

"Nothing that concerns you, woman," growled Wufei as he stalked out of his room. She's wrong. I don't care for that woman. Or do I? He thought, as he glanced back at his partner.

In the Bloom room . . .

The twins knocked upon Catherine's door last. By the time she opened it, everyone else was in the hall, making a lot of noise over the letters. Well, let the fun begin she thought wryly as she grabbed her own letter and left her room to join the commotion. The letter had been simple and to the point, which was sensible of Relena:

And these last words are for you Catherine. You are a good friend and I'm glad I met you. And I'm glad Trowa has a sister like you. You've done wonders for him. But don't change him too much. He's good the way he is. Thank you for all that you've done for me.

Sincerely your friend,

Relena

Entering the hall, Catherine saw Quatre and Christine run up, with little Dominic in Christine's arms. Seeing letters in everyone else's hands, Quatre sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "So. Relena really is gone."

They all exchanged letters to see what Relena had wrote to them all, (except for Heero and Wufei), while Wufei reported to Lady Une of the Preventers. Reading the letters for any sort of clue that Relena might have slipped, Trowa noticed a difference between Catherine's letter and the others' letters. Later after breakfast, Trowa cornered his sister in her room while Hilde and Christine watched the children and the others searched the house for anything Relena left behind to give a clue to where she had gone.

"You knew Relena was going to leave," accused Trowa, never the one to dally around when time was wasting.

"What makes you think that, Triton?" asked Catherine turning to face her brother. She knew he would probably figure it out. He was good at that.

"Don't play with me, sis. She wrote good-bye in all our letters except yours, which means you two had already said good-bye at another time. I'm figuring that she asked you to help her. She's contact you to get updates on how we're doing," replied Trowa, unnerved by her calling him Triton. It was his real name but he just wasn't used to his sister calling him that.

"Got it right on the nose, little brother. She's to contact me if she needs any help and I'm to contact her if something happens to one of you. I also agreed to videotape our Christmas 'get togethers' every year and send her a copy, so she won't miss you all as much," explained Catherine, stubbornly crossing her arms. "Don't ask me where she is. I promised not to tell."

"No, I'm not going to ask. And I won't tell the others either. I think Relena has a point. Not telling the others was a good idea, too. They would never have let her go," explained Trowa, seeing the shock on Catherine's face.

Suddenly, Quatre ran into the room, interrupting their conversation. "Heero found a tape Relena left for us to play to the press. It explains to the world why she's resigning and encouraging the people to obey her wishes," Quatre said in a rush.

"Relena really took care of everything before she left. I don't think we need to really worry about her too much," replied Trowa as he left the room.

* * * * * * * *

After Zechs had reviewed the tape, he sent it to Lady Une so she could play it for the press. He wasn't up to dealing with reporters at the moment. He returned to his room to wait for any news that the Preventers might have about his sister. Noin followed him. Wringing his hands with frustration, he blurted out, "Does she really think that running away like this will solve anything?"

Wrapping her arms around her husband, Noin replied, "Try to understand, Zechs. She was just fifteen when all these duties were foisted on her. She never really did get the chance to live a life of her own."

"But she could have told me she wanted to disappear from the public! I could have helped her and provided funding and protection! Then I wouldn't be so worried!" said Zechs, his voice rising with anger and frustration.

"But that's just it. She didn't want anyone fussing and no bodyguards to make anyone suspicious. And if she had told us, you would be probably check up on her constantly, giving anyone a chance to trace you to her, and besides, you would drive her nuts with your worry. Don't you see?" replied Noin, trying to be the voice of reason. "And besides, if she had told you, you would probably have told her it was out of the question."

"Yeah, I probably would have. You know me to well, Noin. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to search for her. And I won't give up, 'til I do find her," swore Zechs vehemently.

* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, in another part of the house, Wufei sat contemplating alone in the library. He needed to be alone, to gather his thoughts, without any interruptions from the others. Ever since reading Relena's letter, all he could think about was Sally. And the more he thought about her, the more he realized that Relena might just be right about him. And that scared him.

Suddenly the door to the library opened. Jumping into a fighting stance, Wufei relaxed when he saw it was only Duo. He was quickly followed by Quatre and Trowa. "Hey, don't hurt me! I know you might be sore about the scamps interrupting your morning exercise but that's no reason to commit murder, right?" Duo exclaimed, turning to his pals for conformation.

Shaking his head, Trowa resisted the urge to smile. Wufei glared, then managed to growl out, "What do you want, Maxwell?"

It was Quatre who answered, feeling that Duo had angered Wufei enough. "Look, we're worried about Heero. He said he was going to check Relena's files for anything she might have left to lead us to her. But when I went to his room to check to see if he had anything he wasn't there. We've searched the whole house and we can't find him. Do you know where he might have gone?"

Wufei scowled. "Heero is a big boy. He can take care of himself." Trowa gave him a look. "In answer to your question, no I don't know where he might have disappeared to."

"I know Heero can take care of himself but ever since he found out Relena had run away, he's been acting unusual. Even for Heero," explained Quatre.

"How can you tell when Heero's acting strange when he acts strange all the time?" joked Duo, his way of reacting to a worrisome situation. They all ignored him.

"Look, Quatre, I think you should just let Heero be. Let him deal with this in his own way," Wufei replied.

"Fine. If you don't want to help us, we'll go," said Quatre, as he turned to leave. Wufei sighed. Why do I always give in? "Did you try the roof?"

And so Wufei found himself on the roof of a five-story house looking for a pilot who had on occasion tried to commit suicide. But they did find him, standing at the edge, clutching his letter, while a strong wind blew, making his hair messier than ever while making Wufei and the others unsteady while walking towards him.

"Go away." Heero's voice was so hoarse, they barely heard what he said.

"Maybe we were foolish to come up here, you guys," whispered Duo to the others. If Heero was in a bad mood, Duo didn't want to be around in case he had a gun.

"We can't leave him up here. Who know what's going on inside his head right now," Quatre whispered back.

"Look, Heero, we would prefer it if you would come back inside with us," spoke up Trowa, unafraid.

"Heero, we know something is troubling you, besides Relena's disappearance. Maybe we should talk about it," suggested Quatre. "Preferably, not on the roof."

"Just leave me alone," came the monotonous reply.

"Let's leave, Quatre. If Heero doesn't want to talk to us, we should abide by his wishes," ordered Wufei.

"No, Wufei. I'm not leaving until Heero tells us what's bothering him," declared Quatre, crossing his arms stubbornly, which was uncharacteristic of him.

Trowa, who knew him best, smirked and then crossed his arms. It was apparent that he was agreeing with Quatre. He looked at Duo, who at first just stared at him stupidly. Then he crossed his arms too and said, "I agree with Quatre and Trowa. We're not leaving 'til you talk, buddy boy."

Wufei sighed, then announced, "I might as well stay too, although I believe you are all crazy for doing this."

For several moments, Heero remained silent. Always impatient, Duo cried out, "Well, Heero, do you have anything to say?"

Abruptly, Heero turned, making the pilots gasp. There were silent tears coursing down Heero's cheeks. "Heero . . . you're crying," whispered Quatre, awed.

"I am?" asked Heero, dazed. Touching his cheek, he was surprised to find it wet. He had never cried before. And it was all her fault, he knew. He couldn't hide tears behind his mask. They were there for the world to see.

"Man, buddy, you must have really lost it if you didn't even realize that you were crying," Duo blurted out, as tactful as ever.

"Shut up, Duo," ordered Trowa quietly. Seeing Heero's tears had given him hope that Heero might finally admit to having emotions. More importantly, emotions for Relena. And he didn't want Duo to botch it up.

"What is it, Heero? Was it something that Relena wrote to you in your letter?" asked Quatre, unsure of how to comfort his friend. Silently, Heero handed his letter to Quatre. He read it quickly, with Trowa, Duo, and Wufei (who's curiosity got the better of him) reading it over his shoulder. Once finished, they looked at Heero, waiting for him to explain himself.

Brokenly, Heero tried to explain. "In the letter, she wrote that she knew that I . . . I could never love her. And I just realized . . . that . . .that . . ." Heero glanced away, a lump in his throat. This is harder than I thought.

"You do love her, don't you?" Quatre continued for him.

Heero nodded. "I never realized how much I cared about her 'til she was gone," said Heero quietly. "Now that I know, I don't know how I'm going to do without her."

Trowa caught on. "And it hurt to realize that the person you love doesn't think you love her back."

"Well, you never gave her single excuse to think otherwise, buddy," chided Duo.

"For once, Duo is right," agreed Quatre. Wufei snorted at the thought. Quatre ignored him. "You shouldn't have denied your emotions. Now it might be too late to tell her how you really feel."

"It's never too late, Quatre," said Trowa.

"That's right! Relena will eventually come back. She can't stay away forever. She'll miss us all too much, if she really cares. And when she does, you can tell her she was wrong about you," exclaimed Duo.

Wufei shook his head at that logic. "Relena Darlian is a stubborn woman. I doubt it if she would ever come back, even if her life was in danger."

"If she won't come back, then I'll just have to find her and force her to come back." exclaimed Heero. Pointing to his chest, he added, "It hurts so much in here."

"Heero . . ." said Quatre, uncertainly. He had never seen Heero like this.

"That's called your heart, buddy. And I thought you never had one," replied Duo, shaking his head "If you had admitted your feelings sooner, maybe she wouldn't have left."

"Relena may have run away, but she can't stay hidden forever. I'm going to find her Quatre. And I'm going to bring her home!" and with that, Heero stormed away.

Shocked, Duo shouted after him, "But Jousan may not want you to drag her back home!"

"I don't think Heero's going to listen to you, Duo," said Trowa quietly.

"He's got a mission now. And he's not going to give up 'til he completes that mission, which is to find Relena Darlian and bring her home," said Wufei. With that said, he left to contemplate what Heero and the others had said about love.

* * * * * * * * *

Heero locked himself in his room with his laptop and didn't come out for the rest of day, not even for food.

That afternoon, after lunch, Wufei sat in his room and meditated. Or at least, tried to meditate. But he couldn't concentrate. His thoughts kept straying back to the lost look in Heero's eyes when he turned around to face them and they realized he was crying.

Do I love Sally? I'm not sure. And if I do love her, should I tell her? What good would that do? Again he though of Heero. But what if something happens to Sally? I don't want to end up like Heero, regretting the past. And with that realization, Wufei knew he loved Sally and that, for better or worse, he had to tell her.

* * * * * * * * *

It was late. Sally was tired and worried. Relena was missing and Heero had locked himself in his room all day. Wonder what's the matter with him she thought. Yawning, she entered her room and closed the door. Maybe a good night's sleep will clear my head. Turning on the light, she nearly screamed when she found Wufei silently sitting cross-legged on her bed.

"Damn it, Wufei! What are you trying to do, give me a heart attack?!" shouted Sally. I really don't need this now. Not when I'm so mixed up about him.

"I need to talk to you," said Wufei, ignoring her outburst. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Too late now.

Sally sighed. "Can't it wait 'til tomorrow? It's late and I'm really tired."

"No, it can't wait. I need to tell you now," replied Wufei, getting up from the bed.

"Well, then, what is it you need to tell me?" asked Sally, relaxing back against the wall.

Wufei began pacing. He's nervous Sally realized. "Well, it's like this. I just realized something important today. Before Heero locked himself in his room, the guys and me cornered him on the roof and got him to talk."

"To talk about what?" asked Sally, her curiosity pricked.

"We got him to admit that he loved Relena. I mean, he was afraid to admit it aloud, his love for her scared him that much."

"I feel sorry for him. What got him to realize that?"

"Relena's letter. She believed Heero could never love her."

Sally winced. "That must have hurt."

"It did," admitted Wufei. "Heero was actually crying. He looked so lost."

"I knew it would take something drastic before Heero would admit anything, if he cared about her at all. I had my doubts," said Sally. She glanced at Wufei. "But for some reason, I think that the real reason you came to talk to me was not about Heero but about yourself."

Wufei stopped pacing and turned to face Sally. The look in his eyes scared Sally. There was something strong and pure hiding in his eyes. "What was it that you realized today, Wufei?" Sally asked quietly.

"I realized that I don't want to end up like Heero, lost and alone because he never could admit what he felt inside because he was scared," admitted Wufei. He was afraid to continue with what he was going to say.

"What is it you're trying to tell me?" asked Sally, leaving her position against the wall. Wufei approached her and clutched her hands tightly. Sally looked up in surprise at Wufei. Their faces were just inches apart from each other. Wufei couldn't help but glance at her soft lips, which he was dying to kiss. Resisting the urge, he turned back to her eyes, which were full of confusion.

Gathering his courage, Wufei finally revealed what he had just comprehended that day. "Sally, I love you. In Relena's letter, she told me that I did. But I continued to deny it 'til I saw Heero and how it tore him up inside for not telling Relena before she left. I don't want to make the mistake of waiting 'til you're gone or even worse, dead, to realize how much I love you." He closed his eyes, scared that Sally would now tell him that she didn't feel the same way for him. That revelation would crush him, now that he had laid everything on the line. Now I know why I couldn't admit this before.

Suddenly Wufei felt Sally's hand caress his face. His eyes flew open, to meet Sally's brown eyes, which were filled with tears. And love. "I never thought I would hear those words from you, Wufei. Don't be afraid. I love you too." Sally's voice shook on the last three words. She blinked and a single tear slid down her cheek.

Elation swept through Wufei as Sally's words registered in his brain. At first, he didn't believe he had heard her right. But her eyes told the truth. Unable to resist, he lowered his lips to hers. Releasing her hands, he began exploring her body with his own hands.

Delighting in his touch on her body, Sally slipped her arms around Wufei's neck, deepening the kiss. They stopped kissing for about five seconds for air, then continued, not getting enough of each other. When she felt his tongue against her lips, she complied by opening her mouth to let his tongue in. Heat and desire swept through her body as Wufei continued to explore her body with his hands.

Wufei couldn't believe that he was here right now, with Sally in his arms. He couldn't believe how much he needed and wanted her right now. As they continued to kiss, he began edging her towards the bed. Abruptly, they flopped down on it, never letting go of each other. Suddenly, Sally broke off the kiss and began unbuttoning his pants. Wufei stopped her and raised her face to look at him. "Are you sure about this, Sally?" he asked, his eyes betraying how much he wanted her.

Her own eyes filled with lust, she replied, "I've never been more sure of anything in my life." With that said, she kissed him fervently and then went back to his pants. Wufei assisted her, the need to satisfy his desire overpowering him. And during that night, his desire and Sally's were satiated many times.

(What? Did you think I was going to describe what they did in bed? I don't think so! You're just going to have to use your imagination. Oh and by the way, here's some useful information if you didn't read it in the prologue.)

Characters (Current Age at Prologue & Chapter 1)

Relena Darlian/Peacecraft - 21

Heero Yuy - 21

Zechs Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft - 25

Lucrezia Noin - 25

Duo Maxwell - 21

Hilde Schbeiker - 21

Trowa Barton/Triton Bloom - 21

Catherine Bloom - 23

Quatre Raberba Winner - 21

Christine Malcolm - 22

Wufei Chang - 21

Sally Po - 25

Lady Une - 25

Mariemeia Barton - 12

Laura Coville - 20

Children (So far born at time of Prologue & Chapter 1)

Sylvester Peacecraft ­ 3 (AC 198)

Emily Peacecraft ­ Infant (AC 201)

Avery Maxwell ­ 2 (AC 199)

Alvin Maxwell ­ 2 (AC 199)

Dominic Winner ­ 2 (AC 199)

Andrew Coville ­ 1 (AC 199)

Couples that will appear during this story (No yaoi/yuri):

Heero X Relena

Duo X Hilde

Trowa X Laura (OC)

Quatre X Christine (OC)

Wufei X Sally

Milliardo X Lucrezia