Deadly Intentions: Chapter 12

 

As they were seconds away to kiss they were interrupted by Duo.  "Hey guys dinner is ready and I came out here to tell you that it's okay to - umm . . . sorry", he said as he saw what he had disturbed and walked away.

Relena was in Heero's arms and as soon as the two realized this they immediately broke the closeness.  Startled Relena called for Samson.  "Come- Come on Sam.  Time to go back in".  Heero stared after her while trying to focus on what had happened.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 "Sir, sir", Richard said.

 "What is it?" asked Maximus.

 "I found out where Miss Peacecraft is hiding."

 "Where?"

 "You were right about the gundam pilots protecting her."

 "Tell me where she is you fool!"

 "I tapped the vid phones and all the communication systems in the Sanc Kingdom.  Apparently Heero Yuy called in and I traced his call back to a country mansion.  As far as I can tell Duo Maxwell and Quarte Winter are also with her.  Here's the address on where it's located."

 "Good work Richard".

 "Thank you sir".

 "Steven came in here".  A man with blond hair entered.

 "Yes sir?"

 "Take Richard to be killed".

 "Sir I don't understand, why?" asked Richard.

 "Remember when I told you that there will be consequences if you failed me?  And you did".

 "Sir I thought this was how I was going to make it up to you."

 "Well you thought wrong.  Steven get him out of here, as soon as you're done come back in my office I have something to discuss with you".

 "Yes sir".

 

Moments Later . . .

 "Yes sir you have some business to discuss with me?" asked Steven.

 "Yes, now I have the location of where Miss Peacecraft is staying.  I was also informed that the former gundam pilots are protecting her.  Since I now need a second in command you are now promoted.  Take as many men as you need and start the attack as soon as you possibly can.  Once you have Miss Peacecraft no alarm is to come to her, understood?"

 "Sir, yes sir".

 "Good and remember if you fail me you will pay the consequences.  An example was Richard".

 "Sir, I won't fail you".

 "We'll see".