Deadly Intentions: Chapter 15

 

The helicopter finally landed after what seemed to be hours. Relena glanced out her window and saw over a thousand acres covered with dirt, hundreds of bungalows that soldiers probably slept in, a huge laboratory, tons of moble dolls, and soldiers walking about.

"Come on Miss Peacecraft I have someone who would like to meet you", Steven said and grabbed Relena's left arm and took her into the first bungalow that led up to the property.

He thrusted Relena inside the office and she was left staring at a handsome man with short black hair.

"Welcome Princess, my name is Maximus Strife", he said and then bowed. "Steven, great work. You will be highly rewarded, now leave us."

"Yes sir".

Once they were alone Maximus began to talk "Like I said before welcome to my organization, while your stay here I hope that you will find it quite-"

"Cut to the point Mr. Strife", Relena said coldly.

"Well then as you probably know I'm the leader to this new restore Oz organization and our main priority is to restore war. Then of course eventually take over the world and colonies so that it is ruled under our rules. The first step toward our goal was to assassinate you but now . . . (Maximus went up to Relena and started circling her studying every inch of her body. At the time she was wearing a simple baby blue tank top that brought out her eyes, a black skirt, and black platforms) but now I might keep you around for interest". He brought his hand up and started stroking her cheek for a minute. "You're such an attractive woman".

Relena pulled away and gave him a sick look. "You disgust me".

He looked her up and down once more. "You'll change your mind within time. Now then, let me show you where your room will be". Maximus grabbed Relena's right arm and led her out the office across the property, passed several bungalows, soldiers, and finally into a bungalow near the laboratory. He shoved her inside. The room was beautiful. It had a huge bed, drawers, flowers all about the room, and a small window that allowed her to see where the mobile dolls were standing.

"I hope this is fit for a beautiful princess like yourself Relena". He gave her one more seductive look that send chills down her back, then left.

When he was gone she threw herself on the bed and thought about her situation. "Heero, please hurry", Relena said to herself.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Meanwhile at the Sanc Kingdom in the private office stood all five gundam pilots, Hilde, Dorothy, Noin, and Milliardo.

" . . . so by the time the white smoke had cleared we realized that they had taken her into a helicopter and flown away", Duo said.

Milliardo was red with anger. "This is all your fault Yuy! The one time I try to trust you, you completely fail!" screamed Milliardo.

"Zechs please clam down", said Noin.

"Don't start with me Noin".

Just then Sally blursted through the door. "Oh sorry but I got great news".

"Well I think we could use some right about now", Dorothy said.

"I was looking over the dead bodies for some useful information and I managed to find a map to the location where Swift Vengeance is hiding".

"That is some great news", complemented Quarte.

"There seems to be a slight problem. This map shows that there are bungalows, a huge laboratory, and a place where . . . well . . ."

"Out with it woman", Wuefi said.

"A place where they keep their upgraded mobile dolls".

Everyone was silent.

"Heero do you say that the gundams were being upgraded?" asked Trowa.

"That is correct. It should be done so we can begin our attack as soon as possible", he said.

All the gundam pilots nodded.

Heero was the first one to leave the office, he wanted to contact Dr. J and find out when it was possible to pick up the gundams. He desperately wanted to get Relena back and hoped no harm came to her because if it did someone was going to pay dearly.

 

Thanks for the reviews everyone, I really appreciate it. There's only two more chapters left and I'll have that posted next weekend for sure!!! Until the next update, Bye!