Deadly Intentions: Chapter 16

 

 

Heero contacted Dr. J to make sure the gundams were ready to go. When he confirmed it, Heero and the rest of the gundam pilots went to colony L1 and picked them up, from there they were all on their way to Colony L4 where Swift Vengeance were hiding. 48 hours later they finally made it to L4 and the gundams now walked on ground with their blasters ready for action. Once they reached the terrority an alarm was set off and soon soldiers were running about and hurrying to get to the moble dolls.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Steven blursted through Maximus bungalow "Sir, we have visitors".

"You idiot of course we have visitors. Why else would the alarm sound off? Don't just stand there hurry to a mobile doll!"

"Yes sir".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I knew he would come for me, it was just a matter of time", Relena said as she looked out the window and saw the gundam pilots fighting amazing against the mobile dolls.

Just then Maximus slammed open the door and entered the room where Relena stood.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"My dear I simply came for you. You see once they come for me of course they'll try and kill me but how can they if I have you as me hostage?" He then went up to her and grabbed her arm dragging her outside toward his office.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile outside the gundams were doing a great job attacking and killing off the mobile dolls when they were outnumbered. Trowa and Quarte teamed up together and destroyed about fifty dolls, Wuefi and Duo were also doing the same. Heero at the time blasted five suits when all of a sudden he heard "HEERO!" he looked through his screen and saw Relena being dragged by a man toward a bungalow. He immediately contacted Duo.

"Duo I have spotted Relena. You and the rest of the pilots take care of the mobile dolls".

"Sure buddy no problem, I'm guessing that you're going to go after Relena, right?"

"Right". Heero then jumped out of his gundam and made his way to Maximus' office with his gun ready in hand.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay Relena you just sit there and be very patient while I packed my things. Then we'll leave off of this dam colony", he said as he sat Relena in a chair.

A couple minutes later Heero entered the office with his gun aimed directly at Maximus.

"I should just shoot you dead", he said coldly.

"I don't think so when I have Relena here", Maximus then pulled Relena out of the chair to himself.

"Don't you even think of touching her".

"Oh really, what will you do if I did this", he then kissed Relena forcefully on the lips.

Heero was boiling with anger.

"By the look in your eyes pilot 01 I'd say you're angry or even jealous. How interesting. Now move a side, her and I will now make our ways out of here". Heero did not move. "Move it or she dies now".

Heero looked at Relena then at his gun, she understood what he was going to do, so Relena nodded. She elbowed Maximus in the stomach so hard that he released his grip on her. Heero took this opportunity and shot in the chest several times. Maximus dropped to the floor unmoving.

Heero and Relena looked at each other for a moment. Relena went up to him a hug him tightly, he of course responded back.

"Are you alright", he asked her.

"Yes, now I am".

They both walked out of the office, once they reached outside they realized that the pilots had completely destroyed the mobile dolls and the soldiers that had survived were running toward the mountains. They had defeated the Swift Vengeance!