Deadly Intentions: Chapter 17

 

The next day all five gundam pilots were at the airport to say goodbye to Relena. She had to go back to the Sanc Kingdom and resume her position as Vice Foreign Mister.

"Well goodbye Relena. Maybe Dorothy and I will come visit you soon", Quarte said and hugged her.

"That would be nice", Relena responded.

"Goodbye Relena", Trowa said as he shook her hand.

"Goodbye Trowa and give my regards to Catherine".

"Hey Lena, no need to say goodbye. You know you'll never be rid of me", Duo said and hugged her tightly.

"Of course how can I forget", she said and smiled.

"Well come on you guys lets go", he said.

"Goodbye Wuefi and thank you".

Wuefi looked at her and nodded.

Everyone left except for Heero. He was walking toward Relena. (He was wearing a white t ­ shirt, blue pants, and a black jacket) They were face to face and speechless. Heero opened his jacket and revealed a puppy rottweilder and handed him to Relena.

"I saw him in the window and thought he would be perfect for you", he said.

"Oh Heero, yes he is. Thank you", she then started petting the small adorable puppy, which in return started licking her hand like crazy. She looked up to thank him one last time when she noticed he was no longer there. Relena then smiled and said "Goodbye Heero", turned and began to make her way to the aircraft with her new puppy in her arms.

Distant away was Heero standing looking at her as she walked onboard the aircraft. He give a small smirk "Goodbye Relena", and walked away.

The End!!! J

 

Well I'm finally finished! YAAY! Email me and tell me what you thought of my first fic, K? Thanks.

Oh one more thing look out for my next fic it's called "Fatal Love". Until next time.