Deadly Intentions: Chapter 4

 

In the private office standing and waiting was the 5 gundam pilots: Duo, Quarte, Trowa, Wuefi, and of course Heero. A few minutes had passed and Milliardo Peacecraft came in looking angry to see Heero here, and Noin followed in behind him. Milliardo was the first to speak. "What is it that is so important to distract me from my work Yuy?"

 

"That's a nice way to hello", Duo said under his breath.

 

"There's a new threat that has arise. They will destroy anything or anyone that stands for a symbol of peace. One of their targets is Relena", said Heero.

 

"WHAT!? You mean that another organization has arise and they want to kill Relena?"

 

"Yes".

 

"And you're only here to inform me of this, right?"

 

"Correct, I'm also here to protect Relena".

 

"Now wait Yuy! I'm thankful that you have informed me but I do not need your presence around her! Is that understood?"

 

"Zechs wait. Please think things though. Since Relena's life is in danger, who else is better to protect her none other than the gundam pilots", Noin said.

 

"She's right Zechs. Besides we'll protect her away from her sight and others", Quarte spoke up.

 

Everyone else stood silent.

 

"What do you mean exactly?" asked Milliardo.

 

"Well, I will be with her, sitting by her. She won't suspect a thing because I'm needed at those meeting anyway since I'm the representor for my country. Wuefi will be with Sally monitoring things from a van. Trowa and Duo will be blended in the crowd, protecting her nearby."

 

"And Yuy?"

 

"I will be within the shadows hidden away watching over things", answered Heero.

 

"Fine. But Relena will know nothing of this. I don't want her distracted from her work. When should her begin?"

 

"Now is the best time. I'll check the security you have set up around the Kingdom.", said Heero.

 

"Right just be out of sight when Relena comes home Yuy", with that Milliardo left to attend back the paperwork.

 

"I guess he doesn't want you to be tempted at making a pass at her, eh?" Duo said to Heero.

 

Heero just gave him a death glare and headed for the security room.