Deadly Intentions: Chapter 5

 

Heero was in the security room checking the security Zechs had set up. The room was set up with TVs monitoring different parts of the palace. "So, what kind of changes are you doing Heero?" asked Duo.

 

"I'm putting more guards around the palace", answered Heero.

 

"Is that all?"

 

"For now".

 

Just then a black limo pulled up in front if the palace. "Who's that?" asked Duo as he pointed to one of the TV monitors.

 

Heero zoomed in and focused on the limo. He saw Pagan get out and opened the door for Catherine, Hilde, and finally Relena. He noticed that she had changed dramatically. She had grown, filled out in all the right places, wearing a black shirt, white tight tube top, a leather jacket, black platforms, and she wore her hair down lose. Heero breathed in deeply.

 

"Noticing someone that's beautiful?" asked Duo.

 

"No . . . of course not", answered Heero as he saw Relena carrying some shopping bags into the palace.

 

"Come on let's sneak you out though the back".

 

Heero nodded and looked back once more at Relena then left the room.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Three weeks later things continued the way they always had. Relena continued to work hard however never knew that the gundam pilots were near by watching and protecting her, including Heero Yuy.

 

Relena sat in her office talking to her brother about a dinner party and a speech that she was going to give.

 

"Very good Relena", said Milliardo. " I think your speech is great."

 

"Thanks but I still think something's missing. I mean . . . I just don't know".

 

"You need some rest, now why don't you go up to your room and take a little nap.

 

Remember that later Noin will have your dress ready for the dinner party."

 

"Yes Milliardo I know. Come on Sammy let's go get some rest", said Relena to the malamute who was by her feet.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"Richard, come in here", Maximus Strife called to his second in command. A man with light brown hair, green eyes, and dressed in an organization outfit came in "Yes- yes sir?"

 

 

"Richard I have just been informed that Relena Peacecraft will give a speech at a dinner party tonight. This may be our only opportunity to get rid of her. Therefore I put you in command of this project".

 

"Yes sir. I thank you for putting your faith in me", Richard then turned and was about to leave when Maximus interrupted suddenly.

 

"You do know that if you fail you will be the one I hold responsible and believe me that there will be serious consequences".

 

"Yes sir I understand", with that thought in mind Richard continued to walk out the room and began to set plans in action for the assassination of Relena Peacecraft.