Deadly Intentions: Chapter 6

"Relena here, I finally picked up your dress", Noin said.

"Oh thank you Noin. Now there's so much to do with little time to do it in".

"We do have to be there by 7:00pm".

"I know and I need to get ready and go over my speech".

"Relena clam down everything will go well"

"Yeah I hope so".

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the Dinner Party . . .

"I must say you do look beautiful tonight Relena", Derek said.

"Thank you", Relena said a little embarrassed.

At the very far dark corner of the ballroom Heero was dressed in a tux staring at Relena. All the other pilots were in their rightful places. Quarte was also dressed in a tux talking to the owner of the mansion where the party was being held. Duo and Trowa were as well dressed in a black tux blended away in the crowd standing nearby but away from Relena's sight. As for Wufei he was inside a van that was parked outside viewing all the cameras and looking for someone suspicious.

"Hey Heero feeling slightly jealous?" Duo asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know, that representor guy from L2 named Derek has been hitting on Lena all night. I must say so myself that she does look very beautiful tonight, don't you think so?"

*Duo was right. Relena was wearing a body tight baby blue sparkling dress that went to her ankles, had 2 slents that went up to her thigh, matching shoes, pearl necklace, her hair was tied up, and her smile lit up the room. She was truly a magnificent sight.* Heero thought.

"Heero, hello earth to HEERO!" shouted Duo.

"What?! Duo get back into position and stay there".

"Gee, okay, okay". Duo then walked away.

One thing that was for sure was that Heero did feel jealous as he watched Relena and Derek dancing. Heero glanced around the room, on one was looking suspicious. The song ended and Derek escorted Relena back to her table where Milliardo and Noin sat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Outside the Dinner Party . . .

Richard was outside "Okay, I can do this. Just walk in there and shoot her dead. Then I return back to base and be rewarded with a promotion", Richard said to himself. He couldn't help but feel nervous, he was evening sweating. He straighten his tux and walked inside.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Outside the Dinner Party and Inside the Van that was parked outside . . .

"Sally, did you see that man", asked Wufei.

"What? No, why is there something wrong?"

"He looks suspicious. I better warn Heero". He then turned on a microphone and spoke.

"Heero come in".

"Yeah? What is it?" Heero asked and listened though his earpiece and spoke though a tiny microphone that was hidden inside his black tux.

"I'm not sure but a man walked in looking suspicious", said Wufei.

"What's his description".

"Short dark brown hair, green eyes, and sweating. You can't miss him".

"Right, thanks Wufei. Be ready in case something happens".

"Right."

"Wufei, what's going on?" Sally asked.

"Sally prepare yourself. I think something is about to happen".

okay that's it for now. Please email your reviews to me and tell me what you think of this fic. My email address is latinababe85@earthlink.net

until next time :)