Deadly Intentions: Chapter 8

Relena, Milliardo, Noin, and the five gundam pilots arrived back at the Sanc Kingdom. They were in the private office eyeing one another and neither of them spoke a word.

"Okay can someone please tell me what's going on here?" Relena demanded.

"What makes you think that something is going on?" questioned Milliardo.

"Oh come now Milliardo, I'm not stupid! Now all the former gundam pilots are here, they usually don't meet together unless there's a problem, and besides someone just tried to assassinate me not too long ago. I do think I deserve an explanation."

"Relena's right. We need to tell her what's going on", Noin said.

Milliardo nodded. "Okay Relena. Heero and the rest of the gundam pilots came to me about a month ago with a terrible problem. Obviously a new organization has emerged and is set on destroying anything that stands for peace, which includes you. Now I'm thinking they probably think that once you are dead war will begin and that's exactly what they want".

"I- I just don't believe it. All of my hard work I put into restoring peace and I still work hard to make sure war will never happen", said Relena.

"Now is not the time to feel sorry for yourself. Clear your head and think what are you going to do now, we need you focused not worrying on what you should have done. Our main concern is to figure out where we're going to hide you", Heero said.

Everyone else was shocked on what he said, not to mention Relena seemed a bit angry.

"Relena you should go to your bedroom while we discuss-"

"Now just wait a minute Milliardo. There is no way I'm leaving unless this is also discussed with me. I'm not some child you can order around. I'm old enough to decide where and when I will go into hiding".

Everyone was taken aback by her words. A few minutes passed by until Quarte spoke up.

"Relena is right we should discuss this matter with her. Now, I have a mansion out in the country it has 10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, an enormous living room, a miniature library, and a back yard. It is very cozy, I usually go there during the summers and the best part no one knows about it not even servants . . . the only person who does know about it is Dorothy."

"Ah, and she's the only person who knows about it because why?" asked Duo.

"Yes, that seems wonderful thank you Quarte", said Relena.

"Now I will assign who will get to go, all of the gundam pilots, Relena of course, Hilde and Dorothy will go along as well to keep her company. Noin and I will stay here so in that case the enemy will believe Relena's here. Sally will work the in security room

servaling the cameras", stated Milliardo.

"The question is when do we leave?" asked Quarte.

"Tomorrow, as soon as possible", said Heero.

"I'll call Dorothy and Hilde to meet us here tomorrow at noon", said Quarte and then turn and left.

Soon afterwards everyone left leaving Noin, Milliardo, Relena, and Heero in the office. Relena glanced at Heero and saw him staring at her, but at the moment she was upset about the comment he made earlier so she turned and headed up to her bedroom.