Deadly Intentions: Chapter 9

 

The next morning Relena awoke, got dressed, and headed down the stairs for breakfast. She wore a tight long sleeve white shirt that was V cut, baby blue pants, wore white puma shoes, and wore her hair normal (Hair tied back with two tiny braids, how she used to in the Gundam Wing series).

 

When she arrived at the table she found Milliardo and Noin already eating breakfast.

 

"Good morning Relena", said Noin.

 

"Would you like some breakfast?" asked Milliardo.

 

"Morning Noin, Milliardo. No thanks I'm not hungry right now".

 

"Then I want you to pack you things and make sure that you're ready by noon. There has been some changes Wuefi and Trowa will be staying back to help Sally. I have complete trust in Duo, Quarte . . . Heero also".

 

"What about Hilde and Dorothy?"

 

"They will also be going along with you".

 

Relena nodded and left the dinning room.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Around 11:45am . . .

 

Relena was packed and ready to go, her luggage was outside the palace. She went into her brother's office to talk. "Milliardo?"

 

"Yes Relena? Come in".

 

"Milliardo I just wanted to tell you I- I'm leaving now and I'll miss you".

 

Milliardo went up to Relena and hugged her she then began to cry.

 

"It's okay Relena. Everything will be fine you'll see".

 

"I know it's just that it's unfair. Why should I always be the one they want to kill, want to destroy completely. It's always me".

 

"No, no, don't blame yourself I promise you Relena we will stop these people before war outbursts. Now go on and remember that no matter what happens I love you my beloved sister".

 

"I love you too Milliardo".

 

They both let go of each other Relena turned to leave when she said "I'm taking Sam with me".

 

"Of course he's yours". She smiled sadly and left the room.

 

In the living she found Samson lying in the ground nibbling on a bone. "Come on Sammy we're going on a little vacation", she said and tied on a leash and began to walk to the door.

 

Outside she saw that everyone was already waiting for her in addition to two limos.

 

"Hey Relena ready to go?" asked Quarte.

 

"Yes", she answered.

 

"Good you and the girls ride in one limo and the rest of us will ride in the other".

 

She nodded.

 

"Is he coming along also?"

 

"Yeah Sammy's coming along to help keep me company". She patted the dog.

 

"Sure no problem".

 

"Hey now, why is that dog coming along? It's not that he's important or anything", Duo said.

 

"Duo, just because he's cuter than you doesn't mean that you get to pick on him", Hilde said.

 

"Hey Hilde babe that was harsh".

 

"Well, come on let's get going", Quarte said.

 

Heero noticed that something was wrong with Relena. Even though she looked beautiful, she had sadness in her eyes.

 

Relena turned around and looked at the Sanc Kingdom palace one last time, she breathed in heavy and got inside the limo, as did everyone else.