Just Because

By Sarah Bose: Copyright by Sarah Bose

 

Once again blah blah blah I don't Own GWand yadda yadda yadda, but I love Duo Maxwell ^_^

 

Part 3

 

Trowa leaned against the doorway, arms crossed face emotionless as he watched the rest of the boys argue.

Quatre watched with Trowa. He was worried, the other three seemed pretty hostile and he didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"No way Heero!!" Wufei yelled slamming his fist on the coffee table in front of him. "I forbid it!!!!"

Heero leaned back against the couch and yawned, looking at Wufei defiantly. "What are you?? My mother?? I can do what I want."

Wufei stopped and tried to calm himself down. "Heero, listen, I don't want you to get killedagain.." You're putting your life in danger, and not only yours! Duo's as well!! Why won't you let us help you? You're being stupid Heero!" He said looking at the two of them sitting on the couch on the other side of the table.

Heero was leaning against the back of the couch, relaxed watching Wufei intently.

Duo on the other hand was sitting on the edge of the couch, fidgeting nervously. 'What if we're killed? What about our friends? What about Hilde?' Thousands of questions raced through his mind, but the thing was, he didn't have the answer to any of them.

"Duo?" Wufei asked. "What do you think? Are you going on this mission with him?"

The Shinigami immediately straightened in his seat. "Yes" It was a one-word answer, but its point was clear. He had to figure out whoever that girl was, and whoever was trying to kill them. The God of Death wouldn't back down.

Wufei stood up and stalked out of Quatre's house. He was angry. Angry at Heero for being stupid. Angry at Duo for agreeing with Heero, and most of all angry at that silver eyed girl that started it all. If Heero and Duo couldn't kill her. He would. He swore to it.

 

 

Reija walked into the old building, her silver eyes detecting every movement around her, every little animal's movement as she wandered down the dark corridor.

Something caught her eye and she quickly turned to look.

A tall man with long blonde hair stepped out of the darkness. "AhhhReija" He said with a smile. "Did you kill them yet?"

Reija looked at him. " Not yet sir, but they'll be dead by tomorrow, I promise you."

"Don't underestimate them, they're stronger than you think."

"I already understand this sir." Reija said, bowing before him. "Please allow me more time. I know I can kill them if you give me the chance."

The blonde gave a short laugh. "Of course you can have more time." He responded politely. "I would have never imagined that you could kill those two so quickly."

Reija stood back up and went to walk out the door but then stopped and turned to look at her leader once more. " Sir Zechs, If you don't mind my asking, why do you want Heero and Duo destroyed?"

Zechs walked over to her and put a hand gently to her cheek. "That is nothing for you to worry about.now please.go and do what I asked"

Reija moved away. "Yes sir Zechs" And with that, she left.