The Kids of the Gundam Pilots

By: CatWomen88

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters. They belong to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency.

*A.N. I just wanted to remind everyone that Duo Maxwell will be called Maxwell through out the story, while his son will be called Duo. Also, Relena will be called Lena through out the story, while her daughter will be called Si, Siberia, or Relena through out the story. Also I'm going to pretend that Trieze didn't die in GW.

 

 

Chapter 1

"Hey, has anyone seen Si lately?" Heero asked.

Lena answered, " Nope. As a matter of fact I haven't seen her since she left this morning to go who knows where."

"That girl is always leaving and not telling us where she's going." Heero responded.

Jay walked in to the room and said, "Don't worry about her dad she will be just fine, after all she is your daughter."

"What's that supposed to mean son?" Heero asked.

Jay replied, "Only that not only does she look more like you, but she also has your exact same death glare, and not only that, but she can also have that expressionless face that you're so known for having."

"He's right Heero. If there is one thing I know about Si, it's that she can take care of herself. I mean after all she is a lot more like you then me." Lena added.

Heero responded, "Now that's not true. She has a lot of you in her Lena."

"Oh, really. Tell me how." Lena asked.

Heero answered, "Simple she has your sunny personality as well as my personality and she is the future leader of the Sank Kingdom. She already thinks like you in terms of peace."

"That's true." Lena added.

Heero said, "Just remember she isn't the leader yet."

"I know, but she will be one day." Lena responded.

Jay added, "Besides the reason why I passed up being the leader of the Sank Kingdom is because I saw the passion she has for wanting to help maintain peace and I figured what better way to let her help then to let her lead the Sank Kingdom. By the way mom, Si might look and take after dad a little more then she does you, but I look like and take after you more then I do dad. Now doesn't that seem a little weird that the daughter takes more after the father then the son does."

"Nope that doesn't sound weird at all." Siberia said as she walked in to the room.

Heero said, "Well there you are. Where have you been? You left at about 8 this morning and now it's 6 pm."

"Can I help if my girls day out went longer then expected." Si replied.

Lena asked, "Your girls day out?"

"Yeah, first I went over to Uncle Milliardo's in order to help Aunt Noin paint her bedroom. Then after we were done we washed up, then we went over to Sally and Wufie's house in order to see if she wanted to go shopping with us. This was at about 12, after that we went to pick up Angela and Alexia. Then we went shopping for about an hour and a half and then we got some lunch. We would have had the other girls with us, but they were all busy. After lunch we caught a movie. After the movie we hung out at the mall for about another half hour. Then we left the mall, dropped Alexia and Angela off, and then Aunt Noin dropped me off." Siberia told everyone.

Jay responded, "Sounds like you had a fun day."

"Well the day's not over yet." Siberia replied.

Jay said, "Uh oh, I don't like the sound of that."

"Look summer vacation just started, I mean after all yesterday was my last day of school. I just wanna have fun. Besides Duo's going to pick me up an hour an a half for our date. So I gotta go get ready. I'll see ya later." Siberia told Jay.

Jay turned toward his parents and said, "Her day will never end. What do you wanna bet that she has plans to sleep over at Samantha's house after her date."

"Actually I was thinking I would come back here after my date, after all Samantha left to go to Europe with her parents for two weeks yesterday. So I wouldn't be able to spend the night at her house even if I wanted to." Siberia yelled from up stairs.

Mean while at Duo's house Hilde was pacing back and forth since she still hadn't heard from Maxwell.

"When you dad gets home he's going to be in a lot of trouble." Hilde said.

Duo asked as he walked into the room, "Why?"

"Well, you see he was suppose to call me three hours ago to confirm our dinner reservations for tonight. He promised me he would call the restaurant in order to change the time. Well guess what, he hasn't called and when I called the restaurant 30 minutes ago, the man that answered told me that the reservation was never changed. So you can see why your father is in big trouble." Hilde answered.

Duo responded, "I wouldn't want to be dad right now."

"You know you remind me a lot of him." Hilde said.

Duo asked with a sort of shocked expression, since that just came out of nowhere, "Huh, what do you mean?"

"Well you look just like your dad did when he was your age. You take after him too personality wise, yet you also take after me. I mean your reliable, unlike your father who if you tell him to do something he will most likely forget about it unless you either remind him over and over again or unless he writes it down. Don't get me wrong I do love your father and I always will, but he isn't the most dependable man on earth. I'll tell you this though he does come up with good ways to make it up to people." Hilde told Duo.

Duo replied, "Mom that's nice and all, but why are you telling me this?"

"There is really no reason why, it's just like I said before, every time I look at you I see him." Hilde responded.

Just then someone came in the door.

"Hey everyone. I'm home!" Maxwell yelled from the door.

Duo replied, "Uh look mom I gotta go. I hope you and dad have fun tonight."

"You too son." Hilde said.

Duo walked to the door turned to his father and told him, "Dad I wouldn't wanna be you right now. She's pretty pissed."

"Thanks for the warning son." Maxwell replied.

Duo responded, "No prob. I'll see you later."

Duo then walked out the door.

Hilde walked up to Maxwell and asked, "Well?"

"Everything is all set up. We are meeting Heero, Lena, Milliardo, and everyone else at the park in 1 hour." Maxwell told her.

Hilde then asked, "Will their kids be there?"

"Nope, just us." Maxwell answered.

Hilde responded, "I hated lying to Duo, but we have to make sure that peace is actually being threatened this time. I mean we don't want to tell our kids that their fathers were the gundam pilots unless we have to. After all we all promised that we wouldn't tell our kids unless we had to. So far they think the gundam pilots all died in battle. I mean what do you think their response will be to us telling them that it's their turn to fly the gundams because their fathers are to old to do it."

"Knowing them they won't believe us, and then they will be mad at us for not telling them sooner and lying to them." Maxwell replied.

Hilde said, "I bet you're right, but we did it for their own good."

"Did we really, or did we do it for our selves. I believe the reason we chose not to tell them is because we were all afraid this day would come." Maxwell responded.

Hilde asked, "What day?"

"The day that we would have to sit by and watch our kids go through exactly what we went through when we fought in the gundams." Maxwell answered.

To be continued....

What will happen next... Is peace really in danger? Will the parents have to tell their kids that not only were they the gundam pilots, but now it's their kid's turn to pilot the gundams? If the parents do tell, how will their kids respond? In order to find out read the next chapter of The Kids of the Gundam Pilots.

 

If you wish to send me a review please feel free. I would love to know what you think of the story so far. If I get a lot of good reviews then I will continue the story.

Thanks for reading.