The Kids of the Gundam Pilots

By: CatWomen88

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters. They belong to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency.

*A.N. I changed my mind and decided to change something: Instead of having Relena called Lena through out the story she will now be called Relena again through out the rest of the story. I just wanted to remind everyone that Duo Maxwell will be called Maxwell through out the story, while his son will be called Duo. Also I'm going to pretend that Trieze didn't die in GW.

 

Chapter 10

"You say you want nothing to happen to me, yet your calling him here. Why don't you just let me go." Si said.

Lt. Peters looked at her, "I'm just following orders, but I promise nothing will happen to you. Besides letting you go would get me in a ton of trouble."

Just then the door opened and in walked the Captain.

When Si saw him, she was shocked, "You, why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"I'm glad to see you remember me." The Captain smirked.

Lt. Peters looked confused, "Wait you know her?"

"Why of course I do. I used to work with her Uncle in OZ. Zech and I kept in touch for many years after that. We are still good friends. Now leaves us." The Captain said.

Lt. Peters saluted and left.

"Now let's chat shall we Si. You look a little pale, would you like something to eat."

"Why, why are you threatening peace?" Si asked.

"Cause I thought it might make things a little more interesting in my life."

"I want a better reason."

"Alright, I'll answer. I tried peace. It didn't work. I guess I couldn't get over the death of my father. It still haunts me to this day. I blamed myself for a while. I kept thinking that maybe I could have done something, but I finally realized I shouldn't be blaming me, no I should be blaming the pilot that killed him. Your father."

"So you are creating a war just to get back at my dad."

 

"No. I am creating war so that I can finally achieve my dream of conquering the world. I've wanted to control the world ever since I was a little kid. My dad put the idea in my head. He told me that one-day we would go to war, and when it was over then we would own the world and everyone in it. I wanted that to come true. My father and I finally got our chance when we joined OZ. My grandfather was already a member. We came so close, until those blasted gundams showed up. Our dream was crushed, mine was crushed. On top of it all I lost my father."

"My Uncle told me your dad died, but I had no idea that my father killed him."

"Yes of course you didn't. Your Uncle told me when I came to visit not to say anything about the gundams or OZ. They were trying to keep it a secret from you. I've been planning my revenge on your father for the past couple of years. They only problem with my revenge is that it will also hurt Zech's."

"You mean because your revenge involves me."

"Your a fast one. You look so much like your father, yet when ever I look at you all I see is Zech's."

"How can you see my Uncle in me?"

"I don't know I just do. When I look in your eyes I see the same determined fighting spirit I saw in him."

"What do you plan to do with me."

"I was going to kill you, but I'm not so sure now?" The Captain said and got up.

 

"Wait what do you mean?"

"I'll send someone down with food for you." The Captain replied and left.

"How could a nice man like him want war. For as long as I can remember he has been nothing but nice to my family. Wait till they find out who the Captain is."

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Mean while back at the old base:

"Who is the Captain of Black Lightening? Why don't we have Lt. Peters tell us his name?" Quatre asked.

Lady Une replied, "This might sound a little unbelievable, but Lt. Peters doesn't know his name. All he knows it that he is the leader. When the Captain was recruiting for this group, he made it very clear that everyone was to call him Captain because he wasn't going to tell them his name."

"That does sound unbelievable, but I guess I'll believe anything after what I found out about you guys." Shang said.

Relena asked, "Ok enough talk when are you going to get the location of the base and go get my daughter?"

"It's not that simple. We need a plan. They have some pretty advanced suits, but of course thanks to Howard and his family so do we, but we can't just go barging in, we have to wait." Lady Une responded.

Relena asked sounding frustrated, "Why?"

"Just trust me, let's wait. Let's think up a plan first." Lady Une replied.

Relena yelled, "I want my daughter back and I want her back now!"

"Calm down, we'll get her back and besides Lt. Peters won't let anything happen to her." Lady Une said.

Relena replied, "Why must you continue to call him LT. Peters? I mean that's not even his real name."

"That's not important right now, let's just think up a plan. Anyone have any ideas?" Lady responded.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Back at Black Lightening Headquarters:

 

"Lt. Peters come with me." The Captain replied.

"But I have to watch the prisoner." Lt. Peters responded.

The Captain replied, "Don't worry Pt. Adams can take your shift. Now come. We need to talk."

"Want do you want to talk about Captain?" Lt. Peters asked as they walked in to the Captain's office.

"Si. I thought about what you said. I think I have another plan for her."

"So you're not going to kill her."

"As of this moment no. I came up with another plan that just might work better. This new plan will really make her father pay."

"What's the plan?"

"What do you think of the idea about father versus daughter?"

"What do you mean father versus daughter?" Lt.Peters asked.

"You'll just have to wait and see, you're dismissed." The Captain said.

 

To be continued....

What will happen next... What does the Captain mean by father VS daughter? What are his new pans for Si? In order to find out read the next chapter of The Kids of the Gundam Pilots.

If you wish to send me a review please feel free. I would love to know what you think of the story so far.

Thanks for reading