The Kids of the Gundam Pilots

By: CatWomen88

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or itís characters. They belong to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency.

*A.N. I changed my mind and decided to change something: Instead of having Relena called Lena through out the story she will now be called Relena again through out the rest of the story. I just wanted to remind everyone that Duo Maxwell will be called Maxwell through out the story, while his son will be called Duo. Also Iím going to pretend that Trieze didnít die in GW.

 

Chapter 11

"Iím not sure what he has planned for Si. All he told me was, heís not going to kill her. Instead he said something about the idea of father versus daughter. I think I have an idea of what he means. Oh yeah before I forget, she knows the Captain. The Captain said he knew her uncle while they were in OZ. Well thatís all I have for you for now." Lt. Peters said.

Lady Une replied, "Thanks maybe now we can find out who he is."

Lady Une terminated the transmission.

"So he was going to kill her. Thanks goodness heís not. Who in OZ could be threatening peace? From the ones who would know me, none of them seem smart enough to be able to pull this whole thing off, except. No it couldnít be him. Weíre friends."

Lady Une asked, "Who do you think it is Milliardo?"

"Why would he do this? He has no reason." Milliardo said.

Noin responded, "Who is it?"

"Itís Jack. Jack Andrews." Milliardo said.

Noin replied, "Well heís definitely smart enough to pull this off, but why? Why Si, why would he want to kill her? He was so nice toward her. He even told us that he would do anything to keep her safe."

"His father was killed by a gundam, and not just any gundam but Heeroís gundam. Now he is getting revenge on Heero for killing his father." Lady Une said.

Noin replied, "Thank goodness heís not going to kill her. Heero would, well we all know what Heero would do if Jack killed her."

"Heíd have to stand in line, cause I would hurt him first. Heís not my friend anymore. He is my enemy and he will pay. Letís got tell everyone else we know who the captain is. Maybe they came up with a plan." Milliardo said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At Black lightningís Base:

"Sir how are you going to turn her against her father? That is what youíre planning to do isnít it?" Lt. Peterís asked.

The Captain answered, "Youíre very smart Lt. Peters, Iím sure you know how Iím planning to do it, so tell me how do you think Iím going to go about turning her against her father?"

"I think youíll make her doubt her fatherís love for her. Then youíll make her start to hate her father by bringing up his past. If that doesnít work youíll probably have your scientists plant a device in her head that will brainwash her. Am I right?" Lt. Peters replied.

The Captain said, "I knew I hired you for a reason. I havenít decided if I will use the chip for brainwashing her yet, maybe if I canít get her to doubt her father and possibly hate him. I think I can make her hate him or at least get mad at him. I have plenty of information that will make her think her father is a monster. I think Iíll start my plan now and I think I will start with her father threatening her motherís life."

"What makes you think this will work? What makes you think that just by making her doubt her father she will fight against him?" Lt. Peters asked.

The Captain answered, "I know this girl. In her opinion her father is one of the greatest men alive. He has never lied or done anything wrong. If I can get her to see that he isnít as great as she thinks he is, I think I can get her to hate him. She just recently found out about him not telling her about being a gundam pilot, now I have to let her know of the past her father never told her about. You see she likes to believe that her parents have never done anything wrong, that they are picture perfect. She once asked while I was visiting them, what her parents were like when they were young, about her age? They told her they were pretty good kids, got into trouble like every other kid will sooner or later. Just wait till she finds out they lied to her again. From the information Iíve gathered on her father, I think itíll work."

"I donít think it will work no offense sir, but I have my doubt." Lt.Peters replied.

The Captain responded, "Well thatís your opinion. Iíll have a fun time proving you wrong. Now if youíll excuse me I have a prisoner waiting."

The Captain left and headed to the where Si was being kept.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the Old Base:

"So he wants to turn Si against us." Quatre said.

Lady Une corrected him, "Not against us against Heero."

"Same thing. If she fights him, sheíll fight us." Quatre replied.

"Itíll never happen. Si has too much loyalty to us. She loves us." Alan replied.

Trowa responded, "If they brainwash her, then it could happen."

"Heero youíve been awfully quite. What have you got to say?" Noin said.

Heero looked at Noin, then at everyone else and replied, "What do you want me to say. My daughter has been kidnapped by some madman, who just so happens to want to turn her against me. Forgive me if Iím not in a talkative mood. As you can see Iím not having a very good evening."

"You donít have to be so rude Heero. Tonight hasnít been good for any of us. Maybe we just need some rest. Come Heero letís go get some sleep." Relena said.

Soon after Heero and Relena left everyone else did too. They all figured that if they were going to rescue Si, them they would need their rest.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At The Black Lightening Base:

"Howís my little prisoner so far. Do you like what Iíve shown you? I just thought youíd like to know what type of person your father really was." The Captain taunted Si.

Si replied, with tears in her eyes, "This canít be true. He couldnít have killed all those innocent people on that plane."

"Oh, but itís true. Want to watch some more?" The Captain said with an evil grin on his face.

Crying Si chocked out the words, "Why are you doing this? Why are you torturing me by making me watch this? He was so mean and cruel?"

"Why, itís simple. He lied to you. He told you he was a good kid that got into the usual trouble that a kid gets into. He never told you he was a gundam pilot, or that her threatened your motherís life, or that he killed the leaders of a very important organization. He lied to you. Now you tell me what type of a father doesnít even tell their own child the truth." The Captain responded.

Si replied, "He did it to protect me. He would have told me when I was older."

"Yeah right. They were never planning on telling you. I should know. They told me never to tell you. They never wanted you to know. They were going to lie to you forever. The only thing they were going to tell you want that they were the gundam pilots. I bet if you asked them what they did as gundam pilots, they would lie to you." The Captain said.

Si asked with tears rolling down her cheeks, "What do you want?"

"I want you to join me and help me get revenge on the monster that killed my father." The Captain responded wiping the tear off her cheek.

Si replied, "You want me to fight my own father. Why? Why should I trust you?"

"Because I told you the truth. Now join me, donít make me force you to join me. Iíll give you 24 hours to think about my offer." The Captain responded and left the dungeon.

 

To be continued....

What will happen next... What will Si decide? Will she turn against her father willingly or will she be forced to? In order to find out read the next chapter of The Kids of the Gundam Pilots.

If you wish to send me a review please feel free. I would love to know what you think of the story so far.

Thanks for reading