The Kids of the Gundam Pilots

 

By: CatWomen88

 

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters. They belong to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency.

 

*A.N. I just wanted to remind everyone that Duo Maxwell will be called Maxwell through out the story, while his son will be called Duo. Also, Relena will be called Lena through out the story, while her daughter will be called Si, Siberia, or Relena through out the story. Also I'm going to pretend that Trieze didn't die in GW.

 

 

Chapter 2

 

"Hey Alexia, what are your plans for tonight?" Angela asked while putting nail polish on her toes and trying to hold the phone between her shoulder and her head at the same time.

Alexia responded, "Alex and I are going to double date with Alan and Tiffany. What are your plans?"

"Jay's taking me out to dinner. Have you heard from Mariemaia lately?" Angela replied.

Alexia answered, "Yup. As a matter of fact I just got off the phone with her about 15-20 minutes ago. She told me that Shang and her are going out."

"Wow we are all going out, how about that. Cause I know that Duo and Si have plans." Angela said.

Alexia replied, "Gosh you sure have your dads happy attitude."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Angela asked.

Alexia answered, "Only, that you look more like your mom, yet you totally have your dads attitude."

"I still don't get what you're trying to tell me." Angela replied.

Alexia responded, "Only that you are a mix between your mom and dad."

"Oh, ok. Well you are, kind of mixed." Angela answered.

Alexia said, "Yeah right the only thing I have of my mom is her ability to throw knives like she does. Other then that I pretty much take after my dad."

"That's not true. You don't take after him totally." Angela responded.

Alexia asked, "Ok, you got me, now what do you mean?"

"Simple, your not as quite and silent as your dad can be. I mean you talk a lot and often have to be told by everyone to be quite." Angela answered.

Alexia replied, "I have to be told when to be quite, look whose talking motor mouth."

"Excuse me, but the last time I checked you were the one who wouldn't shut up." Angela said.

Alexia responded, "Hey look I would love to chat more but Alex just showed up, so I'll talk to you later."

"Ok, bye." Angela said.

Alexia responded, "Bye."

Then they both hung up the phone and Alexia left with Alex to go meet Alan and Tiffany at the movies. At the same time Jay showed up at Angela's and they left.

 

An hour later at the park, everyone one showed up that was suppose to be there.

"Hey everyone thanks for coming." Lady Une said.

Maxwell replied, "Sure, so what up?"

"Well it turns out that group of rebels we have been monitoring have been sneaking small amounts of mobile doll parts into a resource satellite." Heero responded.

Lena asked, "How do you know that?"

"Like I said we have been monitoring them." Heero answered.

Lena responded, "Oh no you don't. Don't give me that expressionless face of yours and get that attitude with me."

"I'm sorry, but this group is posing a threat." Heero said.

Lena asked, "What is the groups name?"

"I believe they are calling themselves Black Lighting." Lady Une responded.

Hilde asked, "So what are we going to do about them?"

"Well my guess is that their colony, which is the new colony LX68907, will declare war on the other colonies and the earth either tomorrow or the next day." Lady Une answered.

Catherine asked, "Have any of you come up with a plan yet?"

"Yes we have, but I don't think you'll like it." Trowa responded.

Catherine said, "I don't like the sound of that. Tell me the plan anyway."

"Well we will have to fight them. Ever since we found out that they were sneaking mobile doll parts, we started to build new mobile dolls just in case they became a threat." Trieze started.

Milliardo took over and said, "We will have to fight them and we will need to use the gundams, but we are too old to pilot them."

"So we will have to tell the kids the truth and have them be the pilots now." Trowa finished.

Catherine shocked said, "No, we can't. Not Alexia, no."

"I'm sorry sweetie, but we have too." Trowa responded.

Lena said, "Heero you can't do this. None of you can. Do you know the consequences that could happen if you have our children fight, they could die? Jay and Si could die."

"I know and if there was any other way to fight this battle, then we would take it, but there's not." Heero responded taking a step towards Lena.

Lena backing away answered, "Well Si can't do it."

"What, What do you mean she can't? She has too." Noin said.

Lena replied, "She is the future leader of the Sank Kingdom, and beside which gundam would she pilot. I mean Wing 0 has the zero system and we don't know if Jay or her can handle that system."

"Si will pilot Wing 0." Heero said.

Lena asked shocked, "What how?"

"She can handle that system. I tried it out on our kids when they were young. I told them it was a virtual reality game. I sat them at the computer screen, pulled up the system. put a helmet on their head. and I let them play. Jay couldn't handle it, but Si could." Heero answered.

Dorothy finally spoke up, "So that's it? Our kids will pilot the gundams, end of discussion? I know I used to be so in to war, but I'm not now. I don't think I can handle it if something happens to Angela. Please Quatre is there anything you can do."

"I'm sorry honey, but I'm too old. We all are. There's nothing we can do. This is the only option." Quatre answered.

Sally asked, "So when do we tell them that we have been lying to them all this time?"

"I think we should do it tonight. I mean it's only 7:46pm." Wufei suggested.

Lady Une replied, "I agree with Wufei I think the sooner the better."

"They will sure be shocked and mad. I just hope that they understand that it was for their own good that we didn't tell them." Maxwell said.

Hilde replied leaning against Maxwell, "Oh Maxwell, I hope Duo doesn't get hurt."

"I know I hope so to." Maxwell replied.

Sally hugged Wufei, and said, "I hope Shang will return safely."

"Me too." Wufei replied.

Trieze responded, "I will pray for Mariemaia's and everyone else's safe return."

"Wait a minute, listen. There is one thing I forgot to say." Lady Une interrupted.

Noin asked, "Well, what is it?"

"It seems that the Black Lighting also have some bases here on earth. Those bases will have to be destroyed and I'm not so sure this battle will be fought in outer space. Look the only time the kids will have to fight is if the Black Lighting attack." Lady Une finished.

Milliardo said, "So what you're trying to tell us is the Black Lighting is here on earth as well."

"Yes." Lady Une replied.

 

To be continued....

 

What will happen next... How will the kids take this news? What will they say and do? Will the Black lighting declare war? Or is everything the Parents about to tell their kids for nothing? In order to find out read the next chapter of The Kids of the Gundam Pilots.

 

If you wish to send me a review please feel free. I would love to know what you think of the story so far. If I get a lot of good reviews then I will continue the story.

 

Thanks for reading