The Kids of the Gundam Pilots

 

By: CatWomen88

 

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters. They belong to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency.

 

*A.N. I just wanted to remind everyone that Duo Maxwell will be called Maxwell through out the story, while his son will be called Duo. Also, Relena will be called Lena through out the story, while her daughter will be called Si, Siberia, or Relena through out the story. Also I'm going to pretend that Trieze didn't die in GW.

 

 

Chapter 3

 

"Thanks for a real great evening Shang. I had a lot of fun. You're really sweet like your mom, and not at all like your dad." Mariemaia said as she got out of the car.

Shang asked. "What do you mean?"

"Well you look a lot like your dad, but you've got your moms personality." Mariemaia answered.

Shang replied, "Oh. Well you're the opposite."

"Huh. What's that mean?" Mariemaia asked.

Shang answered, "Well you look like your mom, or at least I think you do, even though I never met her, because I really don't see your dad in you except with your personality. Cause you sure do act like him."

"Oh. Ok." Mariemaia responded.

Just then a car pulled up and Alan, Alex and Alexia got out.

"Where's Tiffany?" Shang asked.

Alan replied, "I had to take her home."

"If I didn't know any better I'd say that you were Milliardo, Alan. I mean you've got his hair color, and look amazingly similar to him, yet your hair isn't long and you also act more like your mom." Mairemaia said.

Alan replied, "Thanks. I'll take that as a complement."

"Well he doesn't quite look as much like his dad, as Duo does." Shang said.

Alexia added, "Well Alan might look just like his dad and act like his mom, but Alex is just the opposite. He looks like his mom, but he acts like his dad."

"Thanks a lot babe." Alex replied.

Shang asked, "What are you guys doing here anyway?"

"We were paged to come, what about you?" Alan responded.

Mariemaia answered, "Same here."

They walked up to the door of the Sank kingdom and rang the doorbell. Pagan answered an let them in. He showed them into the living room where everyone else was waiting. It was about 10:48pm.

Siberia was up in her room listening to a message on her answering machine.

The message said, "Hey Si. It's me Sam. Just wanted to let you know that I got to France ok. My cousins' wedding is in a few days and I already saw her dress, it is absolutely gorgeous I will defiantly get pics to show you. Well I'll call you again sometime. See ya in two weeks. Bye."

Siberia had just finished listening to the message when she heard her father call for her on the intercom. She rewound her answering machine and left her room to go down stairs.

When Siberia got to the living room and she leaned against the wall waiting to be told this so called important news.

"You all are probably wondering why we all called you here. There is something we have to tell you." Milliardo began.

Noin continued, "Some one, or group actually is threatening peace. The name of the group is Black Lightening."

"Why are you telling us this?" Alex asked.

Maxwell answered, "We need your help in order to maintain peace. There's something we need to tell you."

"What can we do that the preventers can't?" Mariemaia asked.

Heero answered, "Fly the gundams."

"Excuse me. How can we fly the gundams? Number one they have been destroyed. Number two we aren't the pilots. Number three you told us the gundam pilots are dead and that the gundams were destroyed." Jay said.

Lena replied, "We lied to you. The gundam pilots are still alive and the gundams haven't been destroyed."

"So why don't you go to the pilots and ask them to fly the gundams?" Alexia asked.

Hilde answered, "Cause the pilots are too old to fly them."

"Then why don't they just ask their kids to fly them? That is if they have kids and if they don't why ask us? We don't know how to fly the gundams." Shang responded.

Quatre replied, "They all do have kids and they've already asked them."

"Then why ask us, if they have kids? Did the kids say no?" Alan asked.

Trowa answered, "The kids haven't answered yet."

"Then why ask us, if they don't even know the answer their kids will give?" Angela asked.

Treize replied, "Cause you are they kids we are talking about."

"Come again." Duo requested.

Lady Une responded, "You're fathers are the old gundam pilots."

"What?!" Alexia asked shocked.

Catherine said, "You all are the kids of the gundam pilots."

 

 

To be continued....

 

What will happen next... How are the kids going to react after being told this? Will they accept the responsibility of being the new gundam pilots? In order to find out read the next chapter of The Kids of the Gundam Pilots.

 

If you wish to send me a review please feel free. I would love to know what you think of the story so far. If I get a lot of good reviews then I will continue the story.

 

Thanks for reading