The Kids of the Gundam Pilots

By: CatWomen88

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters. They belong to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency.

*A.N. I just wanted to remind everyone that Duo Maxwell will be called Maxwell through out the story, while his son will be called Duo. Also, Relena will be called Lena through out the story, while her daughter will be called Si, Siberia, or Relena through out the story. Also I'm going to pretend that Trieze didn't die in GW.

 

Chapter 6

Siberia woke up in a room that she had never seen before.

Si asked, "Wha... where am I?"

"You're in the medical room." Sally answered.

Si asked, "What happened? The last thing I remember was hearing my father say my full name and me answering him back. Then everything went black."

"You fainted." Lena said.

Si responded, "Ok. What happened out there? It's all real confusing."

"Let me tell you what happened. You lost control. The zero system took over your mind and gave you a little glimpse of what could have happened." Milliardo answered.

Si asked, "Did Alex lose control as well?"

"Both of you did." Maxwell answered.

Si turned Alex and asked, "What did you see?"

"I saw all the mobile suits attacking and shooting at you and you only. There was nothing I could do. I couldn't move my gundam at all. It wouldn't budge. So I had to sit there and watch you get completely destroyed. You?" Alex replied.

Si responded, "I heard you screaming no, and then I saw your gundam kneel down and you fell out. Then all the mobile dolls headed over toward you. So I took off in your direction. I got in front of you just in time to block a blast one of the dolls shot at you. I picked you up and when I turned around the mobile dolls surrounded me. They shot at me and then I opened my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw that the mobile dolls had stopped and that I wasn't anywhere near your gundam. The only thing I could hear was my dad's voice. I remember saying something and then everything went black. That's it."

"I guess neither of us could handle it. Maybe you guys should get someone else to pilot them." Alex told his dad and Heero.

Milliardo replied, "No. You two were picked to pilot those gundams and that's what you're going to do. Heero and I will help you conquer the zero system."

"How?" Si asked.

Heero answered, "Simple. We'll put you back in the gundams and make you battle in them again."

"I'm sorry, but did you see what happened to us out there. We lost it." Alex said.

Heero replied, "I know, but the more you practice the closer you'll become to conquering that system. Now come on lets go. The rest of you go get something to eat. Milliardo, Alex, Si and I will eat in 2 hours. Now let's go. After all it's only 1:15pm."

Si and Alex got off the beds they were on and followed Millardo and Heero out to the battleground.

After the two hours had passed they took a break for lunch. Neither Si nor Alex had gained control of the zero system yet, but they were getting better.

"At least you both are improving. After lunch we will all go back and practice for a few more hours. Hopefully within those few hours you both will have learned how to control the zero system. It's very critical that you learn soon. We don't know how much longer we have." Milliardo told them.

Heero said, "Si, I don't see why you can't handle it. I mean you did fine when you were young and I gave you that so called virtual reality game. You seemed to be able to handle it then. What's going on?"

"I don't know. For some reason I just can't get a grip on this system." Si replied.

Alex responded, "I don't see why you can't handle this system either. Considering whom your father is, and since he is a faster leaner, I thought you would be able to get a handle on this system before I could, but it seems that it's the other way around. To me it seem that I was able to get a handle on this system before you, although I don't have a complete handle on it yet."

"Look I don't know why I can't handle it ok. All I know is that I'm trying." Si answered.

Milliardo replied, "To me it sometimes seems as though you are not really trying."

"Yes I am trying. I am. Now lets go practice some more." Si said sounding a little agitated.

After Si dumped her trash in the trashcan she left for the battleground.

"I think she just found new determination. Thanks a bunch you guys. She needed that. Now if I know her, she will try and prove us wrong by gaining control of that system." Heero said.

Alex replied, "I know my cous. pretty well and she looked kind of pissed. I think she'll do it because if there is one thing I've learned it's never mess with Si when she's pissed."

Everyone else got up and left for the battleground.

At the battleground site they continued to train. This time they sent out 25 mobile dolls.

"Are you sure you want to send out that many?" Milliardo asked.

Heero answered, "Trust me."

As the battle begun it seemed as though everything was going fine.

Si thought, "So they wanna say that I'm not trying. They wanna rag on me just because I'm the perfect soldiers daughter and I haven't gained control of this system yet. Well I'll show them. I'll control this system. Just watch me."

That's exactly what she did. By the end of the battle Alex had lost control, but Si didn't. For the next battle Heero decided to do something kind of weird. He told Alex to leave the battleground, so that only Si was there. Then Heero sent out 25 more mobile dolls. (A.N You're probably wondering how a base can have so many mobile dolls. Well for the purpose of this story lets just say the base has a whole lot.)

"Are you mad Heero? What are you doing?" Milliardo asked sounding worried.

Heero responded in his famous monotone voice, "Trust me."

Si found this really strange that her father would allow her to do this on her own. Didn't he realize that she had just for the first time since she had begun battling in the gundam that she didn't lose control? Si went ahead and battled any way. After what seemed to be the longest 45 minutes of Si's life she defeated all the mobile dolls with out losing control. Then Heero did the something to Alex except it took him about an hour to defeat them all. After that Heero told them that was it for practice.

So Si and Alex got out of the gundams and went to the control room.

"What was the meaning of all that Uncle Heero?" Alex asked.

Heero answered, "I had to see if you could really handle the system."

"Hey let's go find the others. I'm eager to tell mom that I can control the system." Si said.

Then they all left to look for the others.

After about an hour and a half of looking around the entire base and calling over the intercom they couldn't find some of the others. The only people they found were Jay, Angela, Alan, Sally, Wufei, Quatre, Hilde, Maxwell, Trowa, Lady Une, and Treize. From the ones they found they learned Dorothy, Lena, Catherine, and Noin all headed out to go shopping. Apparently they got bored and wanted to go shopping. The people that were lost were Alexia, Shang, Duo, Si, and Mariemaia. Si apparently went looking for the others and never came back.

"Ok now I'm a little scared. I mean I know we couldn't find them when we searched the place, but shouldn't they be able to hear the intercom calling out their names?" Angela asked.

Lady Une replied, "They should have heard the system unless maybe it's not working in the part of they base they are in."

"What are we going to do? I mean we can't find them anywhere. They aren't answering to the intercom pages, we searched all over this place and they are no where to be found, we can't find them on the security cameras, and we have also paged them all and called their cells phones and none of them have answered us. I'm real worried now." Angela replied.

To be continued....

 

What will happen next... Where are they? Why can't anyone find them? Has something happened to them? In order to find out read the next chapter of The Kids of the Gundam Pilots.

If you wish to send me a review please feel free. I would love to know what you think of the story so far.

Thanks for reading.