The Kids of the Gundam Pilots

By: CatWomen88

*Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters. They belong to Sunrise and Sotsu Agency.

*A.N. I changed my mind and decided to change something: Instead of having Relena called Lena through out the story she will now be called Relena again through out the rest of the story. I just wanted to remind everyone that Duo Maxwell will be called Maxwell through out the story, while his son will be called Duo. Also I'm going to pretend that Trieze didn't die in GW.

Chapter 9

 

"Hey Lady Une, it's me, Lt. Peters."

Lady Une replied, "Is Si there?"

"Yup. He's not going after Duo. All he really wanted was Si."

Heero asked, "What does he plan to do with her?"

"You don't want to know." Lt. Peters looked away.

Milliardo demanded, "Tell us what this sicko plans to do with my niece? Now!"

"He plans to publicly kill her so that the earth and the colonies will know he means business. He also plans to get Heero back by making it a public execution."

Relena began to cry, "I.... Know that.... he wants to...get revenge.... on Heero...but killing.... an innocent child...who had nothing to.... do with this...is just...horrible."

"That is ultimate dishonor!" Wufei shouted.

Lt. Peters turned back to the monitor; "He said since Heero killed someone he cared a lot about, then he would do the same to him."

"Don't take this the wrong way Jay or Relena, but why would he take Si, why not Jay or Heero's wife?" Alexia asked.

Duo answered, "Cause children mean a lot more. Could you imagine losing a child? That could tear someone up inside."

"Yes but losing a husband or wife could tear someone up inside as well." Alexia responded.

Angela replied, "That's true, but losing a child is like losing a relative cause they are both related to you by blood. A husband or wife it not related to you by blood and as the famous saying goes blood is thicker than water."

"I see your point but I still don't get it." Alexia said.

Jay told her, "Then look at it this way, by getting rid of Si he is getting rid of the future leader of the Sank Kingdom."

"Oh ok." Alexia replied.

Shang asked, "So what's the plan? How are we going to get her back?"

"We don't know." Maxwell replied.

Lady Une said, "Lt. Peters you better go. We don't want someone to walk in on you talking to us."

"I'll keep you posted. Bye." Lt. Peter's terminated the transmission, got up and went about his business.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

In the prison area:

"How's our guest of honor?" the Captain asked.

Private Johnson replied, "Still asleep sir."

"The sedative the doctors gave really worked. She's been out for almost 8 hours. Let me know when she wakes." The Captain said and walked away.

As the Captain walked away Lt. Peters showed up.

"Here to relieve Private Johnson?" the Captain asked.

Lt. Peters answered, "Yes sir."

"Alright then. Tell me when she wakes." The Captain responded and walked out the door.

Lt. Peters gave Private Johnson a signal meaning your dismissed and private Johnson left. Lt. Peters walked over to the cell that Si was being held and looked at her as she woke up.

"Where am I?" Si asked looking sleepy.

Lt Peters pulled up a chair and sat facing the cell, "You're being held prisoner by the Black Lightening."

"You look familiar? Oh well, what are they going to do to me?" Si asked sounding a little panicked.

"I'm not sure exactly what our Captain has planned, all I know is he wants to kill you, publicly."

"That sounds like a plan if you ask me." Si said.

"What I meant was I don't know how, or when he wants it done, or if he is even going to do it. When I talked with him last he looked as if he just might change his mind."

"What makes you think he will change his mind?" Si asked.

"Cause I made a few very go points, like for instance your the same age as his daughter, so killing you would be like killing her."

"How does the make him change his mind?" Si questioned.

"The look on his face, besides he said he would consider what I said. I know the captain, he is very capable of changing his mind."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Si asked.

Lt. Peters looked at her, "Cause I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

"Why do you care so much?"

Lt. Peters looked directly in her eyes, "I'm not who I seem."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Just trust me. I won't let anything happen to you."

Then Lt. Peters got up and walked over to the intercom.

He pressed a button and said, "Captain. She's awake."

 

 

To be continued....

What will happen next... What will the captain do to Si? Will he kill her or will he do something else? What does he have planned for her? In order to find out read the next chapter of The Kids of the Gundam Pilots.

If you wish to send me a review please feel free. I would love to know what you think of the story so far.

Thanks for reading