Disclaimer : I don't own Gundam Wing or the book called 'Killing Mr.Griffin' by Lois Duncan! So don't sue me!


'Killing Mr.Peacecraft'
Chapter 1
Written by : Angel Wing Yuy ^^

 

Sighing she looked over her essay that was at least 20 pages long. She put a hand through her hair and sighed. It had taken all night to do. She didn't even get one decent hour of sleep. She longed to close her eyes, lay back and let sleep take over her senses.

"ARGH! COME BACK HERE!" Her eyes popped open to reveal a young boy with a slim figure running after papers in every direction. Her breath caught in her throat as she watched him grab for the papers flying in the wind, sending dust everywhere. She marveled as his braid that swung gently in the wind and watched as his muscles flexed as he jumped for some of the papers in the swirl of wind and dust. Finally snapping out of her daze she helped and stepped on a paper close by, keeping it from flying away.

"DAMN IT!" The boys shouted and watched the papers fly out over the school campus. He turned to see a girl with long honey blond hair, wearing a lavender skirt, ruffling in the wind, and a white blouse. She held a folder in her arms, with her backpack slung over her left shoulder. He watched her bend down and pick up on of his flying papers.

"I-I think th-this is yours....." She held out the paper with her footprint on it. The boy gave out an empty laugh.

"Thanks anyway, um.....Relena, right?" The girl nodded numbly and stared at his face. He had such a handsome face. His chestnut bangs obscuring the view of his violet eyes, full of cheerfulness. His smile widened and Relena felt her heart skip a beat.

"Yes, I'm Relena Darlian. Sorry, I couldn't save any of the others...." She apologized, referring to the piece of paper she held out to him. The boy shook his head.

"It's okay, not like that one page of my report will do any good in Peace-of-crap's class." Relena stared at him and couldn't help, but let a small grin form upon her lips.

"By the way! I'm D-"

"DUO!" A girl with short purple hair ran towards them. Relena looked up and saw it was her. Hilde Schbeiker. Relena envied her. She had charm, style, looks, everything Relena didn't have. Well, maybe she could use some work in her grades......Hilde was a little shorter then Relena, but not by much. She had lovely blue eyes that any guy would love to drown in. She always had a smile on her face, much like Duo's. Relena wished she was in her place. Wish she had Duo Maxwell.

"Oi! Hilde babe! What's up?!" He smiled at her with that goofy grin of his. Relena suddenly felt so distant from Duo, even when he was standing right in front of her. When they embraced, Relena felt her heart start to break. Get a grip Relena! a voice called to her. Relena forced a smile and nodded to them. Hilde didn't even spare her a glance.

"Come on Duo! We'll be late for English if we don't hurry. " Duo chuckled and let Hilde steered him away from Relena and in to the building just as the bell rang. Relena stared after them blankly. She couldn't help, but feel empty. They had left her alone on the field, staring after them, as if she wasn't even there. But, she wasn't really....no one noticed her. She guessed no one really cared about her. Of course Duo wouldn't care for her. He was the captain of the basketball team. One of the best players. He was head of student council, he wouldn't care for a nobody like her, not when he had Hilde.

Slowly, she crossed the empty field and in to the building. She was late for class right now. Not that anyone cared. Well, maybe someone might care......

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"The bell rang ten minutes ago Ms.Darlian. I'm so glad you decided to join class after all." Relena winced at the harsh voice of Mr.Peacecraft. Mr.Peacecraft was a very strict man. He stood very tall, indeed, at 6'1. He looked as if he were in his early thirties, his hair was long and platinum blond hair. His eyes were an icy, cold blue color. His hard gaze sent shivers up and down her spine.

"Please take a seat Ms.Darlian, unless your prefer to stand during my entire lesson." Relena shuttered at the tone of his voice and quickly found a seat. His cold eyes following her every move.

"Now, class, I want you to hand in that twenty page essay on the song of Ophelia and how she could have finished it." A hand raised in to the air.

"Uh.....Mr.Peacecraft?" Mr.Peacecrafts' blue eyes turn towards Hilde. His lips in a thin line.

"Yes, Ms.Schbeiker?" Hilde looked a little nervous and stumbled over her words.

"Um...I didn't finish the assignment. I didn't understand it. I mean, what more is there to say about her song? It's self explanatory. Saying how she loved someone and died because of him." Hilde's voice was barely above a whisper. Mr.Peacecraft's eyes bore in to her.

"Your were supposed to brainstorm about that Ms.Schbeiker. With the progress you've been showing it's a miracle how you got in to my class." Hilde felt herself turning red.

"Now, please turn in your assignments." Another hand raised in to the air.

"Mr.Maxwell? Anything you would like to share?" Duo grinned sheepishly.

"Um, yeah. I did do my assignment sir, but it blew away in the wind. So can I make it up and give it to you tomorrow?" Duo pleaded, his eyes locked with the teachers gaze. Mr.Peacecraft snorted and continued to watch as each student handed in they're papers.

"Of course not Duo. The assignment was due today and I will be accepting no late work. You know the rules in my class." Duo glared at Mr.Peacecraft. His violet eyes showing the anger rising with in himself. He took a deep breath and regained his calm exterior.

"But sir, you see, I was trying to put my folder in my bag. But a huge gust of win-"

"No excuses!" Mr.Peacecraft barked.

"I expected your assignment today and I will refuse to take anything after today's date." Mr.Peacecraft's voice had a note of finallity in his voice, but Duo ignored it completely.

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! SALLY LET US-"

"I am not Ms.Po, am I Maxwell?" Duo felt the anger rising higher then ever, but a hand grabbed his arm. Duo looked down to see Hilde pleading him to calm down. Duo, still shaking with rage sat down, but continued to glare at Mr.Peacecraft.

"....No..." Mr.Peacecraft countered Duo's glare with his own icy stare.

"Ms.Po is a very laid back teacher. She let you students slack off and become lazy. She even told you to call her 'Sally' as if she were your own classmate. If it wasn't for the fact that she suggested any of you to my class, I wouldn't even considered the idea." Mr.Peacecraft stared at every single student. His icy blue eyes boring in to their very souls.

"Let this be something you will never forget in my class." His blue eyes narrowed, before he turned to the chalk bored and started off their new lesson.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"MAN! The old bastard! I'd kill him if I had the chance!" Hilde hit Duo on the arm. Her eyes wide in shock.

"What's gotten in to you?! Sure, he is mean, but killing him?! Duo, your out of your min-"

"Why not?!? The old bastard deserves it! Get a taste of his own medicine, yeah, kill him, that'd show him!" Duo's eyes narrowed as a thin smirk made it's way across his lips. Hilde gasped in shock.

"DUO!" She cried out and glared at him.

"That's not a bad idea.....Maxwell...." Both, Duo and Hilde jumped at the new voice from behind them.

"Damn it Heero! Quit doing that!" Duo blinked at Heero's comment.

"What huh? No, wait man.....I was just kidding!" Heero was a small boy. He was thin with a small figure, but he was quicker and stronger then anyone else he knew. Duo knew Heero would have been a great player in sports, it was the lack of wanting to do anything that held him back. Heero had messy chocolate brown hair, that seemed it hadn't even heard of the word 'comb'. Heero's eyes were half lidded, but his cobalt eyes were very intense. He sat down and slouched on the table. He looked as if he would collapse at any moment.

"We wouldn't kill him......just scare him a bit, make him know that we don't like the way he treats us." Duo frowned. He saw that look before. He knew Heero was serious. He knew better to go against Heero's idea's, but it sounded like trouble. Hilde knew it too.

"Bu-but Heero....." Hilde's bottom lip trembled. There was no way see would be apart of this. It already had trouble written all over it.

"Hilde......" Heero's voice was cool and calm, as always. Duo had always envied that part of Heero. How his voice always seem to melt away any doubts or fears they had and make it sound like the best plan ever. Heero wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"No one is forcing you to be a part of it. It's your choice....." Heero side glanced at Duo.

"So, are you both in or out?" Duo looked in to Hilde's eyes. Both seemed torn between the decision. Sure, they wanted revenge for what that jerk did to them. But, it sounded it would lead to definite trouble. Heero stared at them both for a moment before breaking the odd silence.

"You don't have to, I'm sure I can find someone else who is willing to watch Peacecraft begging on his knees.....we'll tell you all about it. I promise." Heero slowly got to his feet.

"But, think about the offer, will you?" Heero turned and left the two to think about his offer. After a few moments stood up.

"I'm going for it......like you said, the jerk needs to be taught a lesson. Duo?" Hilde's eyes were hard with resolve. Duo sigh and grinned at her.

"Yeah, me too, heck! I don't want to be left out of the fun!" With a small smile, Duo put an arm around Hilde's waist and ran to catch up with Heero.

Heero could hear they're footsteps as they approached him. A sinister smirk crossed his normally emotionless face.

So the fun begins, be ready Peacecraft.