Lost Past Chapter One

 

"Heero! You'll be killed!" Duo shouted from his gundam. Heero was going to take on ten mobile dolls that where targeting Relena. His gundam was nearly destroyed he couldn't fight alone in it.

"If your going then I am going too." Duo said.

"I don't need any help." Heero said.

"Ya whatever, look at that. You've nearly gotten yourself destroyed already!" Duo said.

Heero took off, Duo followed.

"I'm coming Relena."

Relena was being attacked by mobile dolls. Zechs was protecting her at the moment. But he couldn't hold out much longer

"Relena get out of here now."Zechs said. Zechs looked in Relena's direction, she was unconscious. Heero and Duo were there.

Heero said "Where is Relena."

Zechs pointed to Relena, unconscious on the ground. Duo, Zechs, and Heero destroyed all the mobile dolls in the area, while Trowa, Wufei, and Qautre destroyed the rest.

 

Later Relena was put in the hospital to treat her head wound which had caused her to pass out. Three hours had past, when Relena woke.

Relena looked around at the gundam pilots, including Zechs.

She looked confused.

"What happened, were am I, who are you all?" Relena asked.

Qautre was confused "She must have amnesia, Zechs will you call the doctor?"

Zechs called in the doctor.

" Okay Miss Peacecraft, can you say your name for me?" said Dr.Stellisa. Relena looked confused

"Huh, Miss Peacecraft? Is that my name?" she asked.

The doctor then ran some tests only to find that she did have amnesia. Relena started to cry,

"I can't remember anything, why can't I remember?" she cried.

"You have amnesia, you should regain your memories soon." Said Dr.Stellisa.

"The best thing to do is not to strain yourself, just don't think about it all the time."

"How can I not think about it!? I can't remember my life, my family, or my friends!" Relena shouted.

"There is no need to shout, I understand you are upset, but you will get your memories back." Dr.Stellisa said.

"When Dr, when!?" Relena said.

"All in good time, Relena all in good time..."

Later at Relena's house Heero was sitting by the window, thinking.

"Heero?"

"Huh"Heero looked over at Qautre.

"You wish she hadn't lost her memories, don't you?" asked Qautre.

"Huh, yeah, I hope she gets them back soon." He replied.

 

Meanwhile Relena was in her room thinking who all these people were to her. "

I wish I could remember."She said to herself.

'That one called Heero, he is mysterious...and cute!' she thought 'I wonder what he was to me.' she went to sit on the balcony. From her seat there, she could see Heero's back in the window, he was talking to...Qautre. He turned around and saw her on the balcony.

 

" Qautre, don't tell her about the gundams yet, okay?" Heero asked.

"All right, Heero."replied Qautre.

 

Duo was in the kitchen eating brownies.

"Duo, can you tell me who all of you are to me?" Relena asked as she came in.

"Sure" Duo said.

"Well, Zechs is your bro, Qautre, Trowa, Wufei, and I are your friends."

"Wait what about Heero?" Relena asked.

"Oh, he's well...your uh...you had a crush on him." Duo finished as he left.

Relena was in major shock.

'I had a crush on him? I'm not surprised, but was it only a crush?' she thought to herself.

 

"Wufei, what are you still doing here? I thought you would be the one to leave." Duo said

"She is as much my friend as yours." Wufei replied.

"Okay.'' Duo said.

Trowa walked in, he was silent. Qautre walked in after him.

"Hey guys, don't tell Relena about the gundams just yet, okay?" Qautre said.

"All right"they all said at once.

 

 

Relena had returned to her room and was thinking about Heero. 'I wonder, did Heero feel the same about me as I felt about him?' she thought to herself. She sat on her bed and thought about how he might feel about her loss of memory.

 

Heero stood by the window in the hall. He wished she would get her memories back so he could tell her how he felt about her. He wished he could tell her just how looking at her made his heart burn with yearning, how every time she looked at him he just wanted to kiss her. How every time she said his name he wanted so bad for her to be his.

'Why is it no matter how I feel I just can't show it?' he asked himself. He was looking at the sky as the sun was setting. Again he saw Relena on her balcony.

'She is so beautiful, I wish I could show her right now how much I love her' he thought as he looked at her.

 

Relena had seen Heero there and wondered what he was thinking. She couldn't read his emotions at all. ' I wish I knew how I'd felt about him.' she thought to herself. Relena looked at the sunset and hoped Heero was no longer looking at her. His eyes where dark to her, he had lovely Prussian blue eyes but they never showed any emotion. His hair was dark brown and didn't seem he combed it often, because it came down in front of his eyes and shadowed them making him even more mysterious. He was still looking at her.

 

'She is so beautiful, I wish she could remember me.' He thought to himself.

 

As the sun disappeared into the trees and the stars started to come out, Relena wandered why Heero was the way he was. She thought to herself 'Why do his beautiful eyes show no emotion, why do they seem so...lifeless' she didn't get an answer.

 

Heero thought Relena was the most beautiful sight in the world. He was still watching her on the balcony.' Relena, I wish you could remember me. I wish you knew how I feel about you, and how beautiful you are to me.' he thought to himself.

"Hey Heero, what ya doin'?" Duo said.

"...nothing" Heero replied.

"Well, Qautre said you didn't want Relena to know about the gundams, I just wanted to know why. Qautre won't tell."

"Duo, I don't want Relena to know because I don't want her to get hurt." Heero said.

"Why would she get hurt?" Duo asked, he got no response.

 

Relena went to bed thinking about what Duo had told her. She had a dream where Heero was pointing a gun at her.

"I love you, Relena." he said. Then he shot her in the heart. she could see the floor covered in her blood as well as her own body, there was no pain or fear.

"I love you too Heero." she had said. Then he held her in his arms and kissed her. Then she woke up. She got dressed, brushed her teeth, washed her face, and brushed her hair. Then she went down stairs and found the guys already up, (EVEN DUO! ) Trowa was making breakfast while Duo waited impatiently. Qautre was typing away at his laptop and Wufei was just sitting there.

"Does anyone know were Heero is?" she asked.

"Huh, oh, ya he's outside." said Duo.

"Thanks." she said.

Relena went outside and found Heero sitting on the ground wearing a white button up T-shirt and a pair of jeans. He looked a lot more normal then yesterday when he was wearing black spandex shorts and a dark green tanktop.

"Do you mind if I join you?"she asked cheerfully.

"No." he said flatly.

"Yesterday I asked Duo who all of you were to me."

There was a pause.

"He said Zechs was my brother and he, Qautre, Trowa, and Wufei were my friends,"

There was another pause.

"Heero, he said...that I... had a crush on you." she said.

"Did he, and what do you believe?"

Yet again, a pause!

"Heero, what if I told you that I don't believe Duo. But that I think that I, more then had a 'crush' on you? I mean what would you say?"

"Relena, what if I don't know? What would you do?" Relena didn't answer, she didn't know. She stood and went inside. He followed at least five feet behind her.

After they were inside, Duo decided to talk to Heero.

"Hey, so Heero, what is the real problem here?" Duo asked. Heero didn't answer.

"Fine, whatever" Duo left him alone.

 

Meanwhile Relena went to her room.' Why? Why do I get this way when he is around? Why can't I remember? I wish I knew.' Relena thought to herself. She looked at pictures and she found some old diaries. She was looking for her past. She read the diaries and looked at the photographs, then she began to remember something. She remembered faintly someone telling her this.

"I need you to trust me, I need you to have faith in me, 'cause I'm getting you out of here."

She was confused but happy that she had remembered something.

 

The next morning she didn't want anyone to know she had remembered something so small as a couple of words, so she decided she wasn't going to tell them all. She was gonna tell Qautre and only Qautre, at first to see what he thought.

"Qautre, I think I can faintly remember something, I mean really remember."

Qautre was astonished.

"Huh? What do you remember, Relena?"

"Qautre, I remember faintly someone saying 'I need you to trust me, I need you to have faith in me, because I'm getting you out, Relena.' Please don't tell the others. It's not really that important."

Qautre was confused.

"But it is Relena, you have remembered something on your own. I'm sure the others would love to hear this..... and if you won't let me tell the others, at lest tell Heero."

This time it was Relena's turn to be confused. "Why?"

Qautre said. "He thinks it is his fault, he feels you lost your memories because he couldn't protect you well enough."

"........................allright .........I'll tell him."

 

Later Relena ran into Heero.

"Heero, I have something to tell you...wait were where you all day?" (Heero had gone on a mission.)

"I was taking a walk." He replied.

'Qautre why should I tell him, he wouldn't care.' She thought to herself.

"What did you want to tell me?" He ask. "Qautre says I should tell you, I can remember something." there was a pause, Heero looked at her.

"I can faintly remember someone saying 'I need you to trust me, I need you to have faith in me, because I am getting you out, Relena' I can't remember who or why but it is a start."

Heero turned and said "I know who and why."

Relena was confused "Why then, who said it?"

"I said it, Relena. you were kidnapped and I went to save you." Relena collapsed on the floor. More memories were coming in response to what he had said. She looked like she was in a trance. Heero looked at her, "Relena, are you all right?" he got no answer.

Relena began to remember more about that day Heero had said what she had remembered earlier, and much more. Sentences, phrases, and pictures were flying through her mind.

'Did you see?' Heero was standing on a beach in army space uniform, covering his face with his hand.

'I'll destroy you.' Heero had just ripped an invitation to Relena's birthday party. she had cried and he wiped away the tears.

'Relena, your in over your head.' Heero pointed a gun at her, there was a gunshot but she hadn't been the one hit. Heero had been shot by Duo.

Relena came out of the trance. Her first question was "You're in the army?"

Heero was stunned. "Not exactly, I'll explain later."

Relena was confused.

"No! explain now." she demanded. Heero was surprised at her demand, but he did not show it.

"Allright, yes and no, I am a soldier but not for the army. I am an assassin, I was trained for ten years, since I was four." Relena was stunned.

"Who are you," she asked. "Why are you here?"

Heero was stunned at her questions. "Relena, I am here........ because............ I .............. because I love you!"

Relena was astonished "you.... love me......." Heero said nothing, he just kissed her. He then said

"Yes."

"As for who I am, I don't like to use my real name and I have never told anyone before....but my real name is Odin Lowe, jr." Relena looked at him.

"Heero, Qautre said you felt responsible for my loss of memory. why, how did it happen?" Relena asked.

"It doesn't matter, you'll remember soon."

Relena and Heero walked inside. Duo and Wufei were arguing.

"You braided baka, you ate my lo main." Wufei shouted.

"How was I to know it was yours." Duo yelled, running away from Wufei. Duo stopped short nearly running into Heero. Wufei came running down the hall. Wufei tried to stop, but his shoes where not made to stop short. The next thing anyone knew, they were in a pile on the floor. Wufei was shouting, Heero glaring, Duo pleading for his braid, and Relena was laughing at them all.

Qautre and Trowa came down the hall to see what all the noise was about.

"What happened?" Qautre asked. Relena was trying to tell them.

"Ha ha ha hee ha ...... Heero and I....ha ha hee hea ha .......... came in and .....ha ha hee ha ha hee .......... Duo and Wufei, arguing........ha ha ha hee ha hee ................and running.....ha ha ha hee hee ha .............and then they ran into us.........ha ha he he hee..."

Heero was still glaring, Wufei was still shouting, and Duo was still pleading for Wufei to let go of his braid. Trowa was silent as he ever was and Qautre was confused.

 

Later Zechs came to talk with Relena, and she told him what she remembered, about Heero and all the other things.

"Relena, what was the first thing you remembered?" Zechs asked.

"Heero was the first person I remembered."Relena replied.

"Relena, do you remember everything yet?" Zechs asked.

"No." she said.

 

This is my first fic.i don't own gundam or it's characters.

I'll have a new chapter soon. Tell me what you think ............well that's it Thanx ......... Bye!!!!!!! e-mail me for comments