Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing.

 

A.N : I know, I know......What took so long right? Well if anyone really cares to know, I have a project due soon and I have lots of homework! ...So gomen everyone! Enjoy the fic ^__________^

 

'I Don't Remember'

Prologue

 

By : Angel Wing Yuy

 

A cool breeze blew through the window. One might think that the bed's occupant would catch a chill from the breeze. The wind blew across the empty bed. The white curtains flying wildly around in the empty and quiet room. Outside the window a shadow passed by quickly across the landscape. As the shadow streaked by the door opened revealing a woman with curled blond hair in her twenties wearing a white lab coat and holding a clip board.

"Well, how are you to...." As she looked up from her clip board her voice trail off. Her gaze traveled from the empty bed to the curtains flying wildly in the wind. She sighed.

"How did I know this was coming?" She smirked at the opened window.

"Well, we know you'll do fine." She said returning to her clip board. She turned around and walked out of the room. Her footsteps echoed down the hall.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The woman stopped in front of a room and sighed. She entered and frowned at the bed's occupant. She walked to the bed's side and smiled. She took a seat next to the pale girl lying on the bed motionless. There was a moment of silence. The only thing that could be heard was the breathing machine nearby. The woman sighed.

"Hey Relena. It's me Sally. He's gone." There was no reply, but Sally smiled and continued.

"Predictable Heero. He'll probably come back to check on you." Sally placed a hand on Relena's. Sally rubbed her cold hand and let go. Standing up, she told Relena good-bye before leaving.

Walking out of the room, Sally took one last look at Relena. There was no change in her activity in the past 2 months. Sally could only hope she would wake up safely. Or even wake up at all.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A young Chinese man stood in a well furnished office. He leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. He waited patiently for the return of his partner.

He looked in the direction of the door. He watched her enter, she gave him a warm smile in greeting. He grunted. She smirked at his 'warm' greeting.

"Well, hello to you too Wufei." She said sarcastically. Wufei glared at her sarcasm.

"He's gone isn't he Sally?" Sally crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yes, I don't think he could stand being held 'captive' in the hospital." Sally said smirking. Wufei snorted. Sally's smile faded in to a frown. Her tone becoming serious.

"There hasn't been any change in Relena. I doubt she will wake up fine." Wufei stayed silent. After Relena came back, they found she had a concussion. They weren't sure if it would cause her any danger, but it may affect her after she awakes. There was an odd silence between the two.

Both turned to the direction of the door as Milliardo and Noin entered the office. Sally smiled at them.

"It's good to see you Milliardo. How are you two?"

"How is Relena?" Sally sighed.

"There hasn't been any change. But she is doing fine at the moment." Sally said softly. Milliardo nodded.

"I have seen her today. How long has she been unconscious?" Milliardo asked his voice full of concern.

"At least two months." Sally told him plainly. Milliardo stayed silent. Noin put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Milliardo turned to her, Noin gave him a warm smile.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, Milliardo, Right now we should get some rest. We can come back tomorrow." Noin told him. Milliardo stared back at her and started to protest. Noin placed and finger to his lips and smiled at him.

"Relena will be fine. We will come back in the morning Milliardo. I promise she'll be fine." Noin said quietly. Milliardo nodded and took Noin's hand in his.

"Thank you Noin." Noin smiled and led him out of the room with a quick good-bye to Wufei and Sally. Sally smiled at the couple and turned to her partner.

"We should get back to headquarters, it's getting late." Wufei nodded. Both walked out of the office, following Noin and Milliardo.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was dark out. A shadow streaked by the entrance of the quiet hospital. It moved quickly around the building. The moon light caught him for a moment. The wind played with his unruly hair as he stalked towards the building. His cobalt eyes illuminated by the faint moon light. The image disappeared in an instant. One who might have seen this would think they were imagining it.

He slowly crept to the side of the bed. He hesitantly covered the occupants hand with his own for a moment before retracting his hand. He stared at her prone form for a moment before blending in to the shadows once more.

The bed's occupant stirred slightly. Her eyes fluttered open. She stared blankly at the ceiling. She tried to sit up, only to find herself lying back on the bed. Her head pounded. She raised her hand to her face. She touched her forehead trying to soothe the pain, it was then she realized that there was some sort of mask over her mouth. She removed it and looked down at herself. Many wires clung to her arms and face. She took them off one by one.

She stared at her surroundings. Where was she? She stared in to the darkness of the room. Why was she here? Her eyes scanned the room to help answer her questions. Shakily she removed the blankets from her body and shivered as the cold night air touched her skin. She placed her legs over the bed side. She gave a small gasp when her bare feet met the cold tile floor. She stood there trying to get use to this new feeling. She started to walk around the room trying to become familiar with her surroundings. Her hands traced the wall to keep her from tripping or banging in to anything. Her hands met with a frame. She stopped and turned to the object that had stopped her hand. It was a mirror. Her hand traced the frame's cool surface. It stopped at the top of the mirror. That's when she caught site of her reflection in the mirror.

She stared at the girl before her. Even in the darkness, she could define her azure eyes staring back at her. Her honey blond hair bathed in the dim light of the moon as it hung limply over her shoulders and down her slender body. She reached up and touched the cool surface of the mirror. Her reflection copied her movements. A question appeared in her mind. She realized something strange and at the same time, very frightening.

Her voice was shaky and soft. As if she were using it for the first time in her life. Her heart skipped as her words echoed through the dark room. "Who am I?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A.N. : Okie dokie peeps! I finally got part one of the sequel to 'The Beginning Of Our End' Out. If you don't like it well, sorry, but my writing skills aren't all that great ^^ ~BUT~ If you did like it, please be patient in waiting for part 2. Okay....um...he...he...put down the gun Heero...I promise it won't take too long for the next chapter! *Runs away from Heero* Until then Jaa people!