Starlight, Starbright

By Chibihearts

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing, nor do I own this song or cd.So don't sue me. I'm poor anyways.The only money I get is for babysitting.Oh, also this is my first fanfic, so kinda go easy on me pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssseeeee (Big puppy eye dog look).Thank You minna-sama.^_^

 

Chapter1

Relena couldn't sleep, she kept worrying about Heero he had left over a month ago for another mission. Relena knew Heero wouldn't want her worrying about him so much, plus he would scold her for not getting enough sleep. So she decided to play some music to help her sleep. She went to her cd wrack and picked out her oldest cd. She had been lucky enough to find this particular cd , not only because it was so old also because it had been really popular so there weren't very many copies.The man who sold it to her had said that the artist had died before releasing another cd.(A.N. Figure it out yet, No? Well you will soon enough) Relena put in the cd and put on number 5 which was her favorite song. Soon the music started playing, and she started humming along with the lyrics.

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star
that somewhere you are
thinking of me too.

Relena suddenly got an idea she paused the song and went to the window and looked out at the sky. She looked for their star the one Heero had confessed his love for her under. She soon found it. Then she started saying a rhyme Dou had told her was popular in America. "Starlight, starbright I wish I may I wish I might have this wish I wish tonight, Please let Heero come home soon and safe too, " Relena said. With a sigh she played the music again and went to bed. Little did she know that Heero too had wished on their star at the same time she did.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Somewhere off where Heero is.

He looked for the star where he and Relena had confessed their love to eachother under. Soon he found it and he too made a wish."I wish that I can go home to Relena soon, " Heero whispered. Unbeknownst to him Relena was wishing on their star also.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Outside of Heero's Room

Duo had opened Heero's door to tell him goodnight and had heard Heero talking to himself.

'Man he must really be missing Relena, ' Duo thought.

'I just hope nothin' happens to him, 'cause Relena has Hilde's permission to murder me if he gets hurt.' Duo quietly shut the door and decided to go bed w/out tellin' Heero goodnight.

Plus he had to get up early to ask help from the others in protecting Heero.

 

 

To Be Continued ...........................