Starlight, Starbright

 

Chapter 2

Relena was looking at the newspaper as usual when something caught her eye.

It was an ad/coupon for free dance lessons at the new dance studio in town. Relena figured she'd try it out & occupy her free time plus she could try them on Heero when he got back.

Relena tore out the ad & put it in her pocket for later. Relena looked at her watch.When she saw the time she did a double take. If she didn't hurry she would be late for her meeting this morning.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heero figured if everything went well he would be home in two weeks max. Heero shifted trying to get comfortablebut the pain in his arm stopped him. He had broken his arm when he had foolishly fallen of the top bed of the bunk bed he shared with Duo. He had been dreaming of Relena again and had rolled over and then had fallen off the bed. He just hoped that Relena didn't yell at him to badly.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Relena looked at the form in her hand. She had everything filled out except her last name. On an impulse "Yuy". She turned it in & went to go change.

To be continued.........