Very Many Little Things
 
Day One Continues
 
Heero hoped that the string would finally come to an end, but at the same time he also hoped that some outside force would stop his hand from pulling it since he seemed to be unable to. He watched the loop of the string become smaller and smaller, waiting for it to disappear. Smaller and smaller, until finally, it happened
 
His cell phone rang.
 
Half grateful, half disappointed, Heero watched Relena's face twist in frustration as he reached to his side and plucked the phone from its spot on his waistband. He brought the phone up to his ear while simultaneously pressing the PHONE button with his thumb. In a voice so calm he surprised even himself, he greeted the person on the other end of the line, smirking at Relena's furious expression.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hello Heero."
 
Heero blinked. "Trowa?"
 
Relena suddenly looked even more furious.
 
"Yes. I think it's time I paid back that favor I owe you"
 
 
 
Relena glowered at Heero. She had been so close! Silently she damned Trowa, promising him some serious payback. She heard Heero still talking on the phone but she wasn't paying any attention to what he was saying. She didn't care right then. She was mad. She'd have to sign that damn paper now! And then she'd be stuck in this house forever!
 
Finally, Heero turned the phone off and looked at her.
 
He sighed. "All right, you win this one."
 
Her eyes widened in surprise. "Excuse me?"
 
"We're not getting this house," he said coolly.
 
Her gaze turned skeptical. "Why not?"
 
He walked by her, finally letting go of the string. "I changed my mind."
 
Once he was out of the room, Relena couldn't stop grinning.
 
Guess I should thank Trowa instead, she thought.
 
She didn't see her husband's equally glorious smirk.
 
 
 
Trowa leaned back in his chair and sighed. When he finally looked up into the eager faces of those around him, he knew they were expecting a report.
 
"It's done," he said calmly. "Heero's future is in our hands now."
 
Four of the faces around him lit up with glee.
 
"PERFECT!" Duo yelled excitedly as he jumped up from his seat. "We'd better get started right away! There's no time to lose!"
 
Nothing else needed to be said. Quatre and Nelana headed towards the study to make some phone calls. Duo and Hilde took off to go get some things from various stores. Trowa left to go meet up with Heero, and Livia sat perfectly still on the couch.
 
After a while of just sitting there and staring ahead blankly, Livia got up and strode to the door, intent on making a surprise visit to an old friend.
 
"Might as well liven things up a bit," She said quietly to herself as she got to her car. Before she opened the driver's side door, she stopped and smirked.
 
"No harm in making Heero a little jealous, is there?"
 
*     *     *
 
Relena sat casually in her seat on the passenger's side of Heero's car. She had one arm resting on the ledge of the door and had her head tilted towards the fresh air blowing into her face through the open window. She had no idea where they were going, but it didn't matter. She had won the first battle, that's what mattered. She smiled to herself for a while, then let reality sink in. This game's still on.
 
Looking over, she saw Heero casually sitting in his seat as well, though he was sitting much more upright than she was. She couldn't see any signs of remorse on his face, so she figured he was probably already plotting something. Oh well. This is my game. I'm not worried
 
There! For a moment she thought she saw a flash of triumph in his eyes, or at least the one eye she could see. She was confused, to say the least, as to why this morning's loser would be celebrating anything. Then it hit her.
 
Trowa must have told him something.
 
She studied his face for a while longer, looking for any signs of mischief. Not that she was worried or anything, it just never hurt to make sure. Right?
 
She watched him for a good five minutes until he unconsciously made it quite obvious that he was up to no good. Much to his ignorance, she was sure, he had started to smirk. This irked her more than Trowa calling in the middle of her scheme. He's smirking! Her mind screamed. Why the hell is he smirking? This makes no sense!
 
Finding for the second time that day that she was quite uncomfortable with not being able to predict Heero's next move, she decided on what she figured would be the best course of action. Play time.
 
 
 
Heero watched her out of the corner of his eye. She knows I'm up to something. He smirked, knowing she would see. Let's see what you do now that you're cornered, Princess.
 
Still watching out of the corner of his eye, he saw Relena turn her head back to look out the window. The sun was high above them, but there seemed to be a golden sort of glow about her. He sighed. He just couldn't get enough of this woman, even if he was only able to look at her for the rest of his life.
 
He suddenly shivered, involuntarily. Don't think like that. If all goes well, everything will come out fine. Just stick to the plan, Yuy. Straightening his thoughts, he went back to concentrating on the road. I hope Trowa's ready when we get there.
 
After a few minutes, Heero noticed a slight movement beside him. It was only her hand that had moved, going from her lap to rest beside her leg on the seat. He didn't pay much attention to it; it was just her hand, after all. Then he noticed another movement, her hand again, and now her hand rested on the e-brake.
 
He suddenly felt very tense. Oh no. Still from the corner of his eye, he watched her slender fingers move slightly along the long metal bar, just barely enough to be noticed, but it was sending shivers down his spine. Dammit, he thought. She knows exactly what she's doing to me. Her fingers continued to dance on the e-brake, then slowly, slowly, started inching their way toward his leg.
 
His skin heated up. I should have been prepared for this, he berated himself. Wait, what am I saying? No one is ever prepared for this! Trying to save his sanity, Heero put his full attention back on the country road ahead. Why Trowa wanted to meet way out here, he didn't know. What he did know was that Relena's valorous little hand had now reached his leg, and she was using her fingers like spiders' legs to climb up and over, then climb down his inner thigh.
 
He thought he would explode. His mind was screaming. Take her! Take her! She's begging for it! Take her! Take right here on the side of the road! But instead he just kept his eyes on the road, hoping that by some miracle she would think she was getting no reaction out of him and give up. But then, suddenly, she had the evidence of his current struggle for control right inside her little hand.
 
This, despite his determination, Heero could not withstand.
 
Slamming on the brakes, Heero pulled the car to an immediate stop, the tires leaving tread marks on the pavement and screeching loudly at the same time. He grabbed Relena's hand and jerked it up, stopping her evil teasing. When he looked over at her, he knew she could see the fire in his eyes by the slight fear in hers.
 
"Relena," he half growled. "Don'tdothat."
 
She looked like she was taken back a bit, but that soon faded away as she put on a rather devious smile.
 
"What was I supposed to do? You're obviously up to something, so I had to come up with a plan of my own" she stopped to run her free hand down her own chest to her stomach. "And this ride was getting so boring"
 
Clenching his teeth together, he ignored the very suggestive manner of her right hand's movements. He instead focused his attention on glaring at her, trying to keep the lust out of his eyes.
 
It wasn't working.
 
"I know what you want, Heero" she said, dipping her hand even lower. "and I can give you what you want if you'll just do the same for me first"
 
He swallowed thickly. This was very out of character for her. She had never done anything like this before. She was usually sweet and modest, sometimes a little wild, but not that bad. This wasthis was
 
Hell.
 
"No, Relena," he said, ignoring the burning desire in his bodyone part in particular. He placed her hand back on her lap, then turned and started driving again, quite uncomfortably. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her frown, the look of defeat etched on her face.
 
Ha, he thought triumphantly. I'm not the only one who's lost today.
 
 
 
"So you'll do it?" Livia asked the tall young man sitting across from her at the small dining table. The man stared at the tabletop for a few seconds before raising his gaze to her.
 
"I'm not usually into trying to seduce married women," he said a little nervously.
 
Livia raised an eyebrow. "Seduce? No no, you misunderstand me. I only want it to look like you're seducing her. Just to make her husband jealous. Understand?"
 
He looked thoughtful for a moment. "No, not really."
 
Livia glared at him. "It's very simple. I want it to look like you have taken interest in Relena. Then, I want her husband to think that you're trying to get her into bed. That's all there is to it. Can you do it?"
 
He shrugged. "Sounds simple enough."
 
"Good," she said, letting her glare drop. It's amazing the things Heero and Relena can teach you when they're pissed. They both have identical glares now, and Livia picked up on how to perfect the art within a matter of weeks after meeting them.
 
She often used that to her advantage.
 
She got up and headed for the door, all the while wondering what it was going to be like to watch Heero beat the crap out this man and then take Relena like an animal as soon as they were alone. She smiled to herself.
 
This sure was going to be interesting.
 
 
 
Trowa watched the approaching car, hoping that it would at last be Heero and Relena. When the car stopped and Heero got out, he could clearly see the signs of frustration on his face. He guessed there being about a 90% chance that Relena had tried something on the way here. He lost his calm, however, when Heero reached him with murder in his eyes.
 
"I never thought she could be such a vixen," he said flatly.
 
By the look in Heero's eyes, Trowa was suddenly worried that their plan might not work. If Relena could get Heero this upset, she must have a will of iron. If that was so, then she might not submit to their plan like she was supposed to.
 
Considering the possible consequences of their failure, Trowa could sum up his concern for his friend Heero in one word.
 
"Shit."
 
~~ja ne~~