AN: BUM BUM BUM!!! New chapter!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! Well not really but if you've been waiting for it I'll bet you're happy! Well, we've got some news for you. Another authoress has joined us! Now, I know there are already two of us here, but hey; it never hurts to have more insight into things, does it? Now for some info about the new authoress: Her name is Litia, (kinda like Livia, huh? Yeah, we got the heebee jeebees from it) she is strictly a lemon writer, and she is almost crazier than I am. Almost.  So, if you have any request for lemons in this story, (which we've already got plenty of, believe me,) address her in your response. She's really nice! Well, enough of that. On with the new chapter!

 

Disclaimer: Does anyone here own Gundam Wing?...Anyone? No? Ok. Neither do we.

Chapter 5 written by: Druidic Moon, Litia, The Raven Priestess

 

 

(Psssssssst! When there's a gap between paragraphs it means the perspective is changing to someone else's thoughts. Someone asked about it so I'm telling you. Sorry if you got confused!)

 

Very Many Little Things

 

Night One

 

Relena stared hard at her reflection in the mirror, trying to figure out a word to best describe her appearance.

Slutty? No. Skanky? No. Trampy?

She tilted her head to the side.

No.

She dropped her arms to her side in frustration. She just couldn't find a word to describe herself. And she needed a word, too. She was feeling very dirty in her current attire and she wanted desperately to find a word to convey that feeling to others. She couldn't just tell them that she felt dirty wearing the...the...thing. She had to find a word that would make Heero think she was enjoying wearing the dreadful piece of lingerie. But alas, nothing came to mind. And that was adding to a tall pile of frustrations currently plaguing her mind.

She turned around and stared at the bed her and Heero shared. Well, shared until a few days ago. The feeling of falling asleep and then waking up in his arms was Heaven, and she wouldn't trade it for the world...

...ok, maybe she was being a bit hypocritical there...

She turned on her heels and took a look around her room. Something seemed different...but what? She looked from the bed with the green comforter and matching green canopy to the beautiful solid oak furnishings arranged stylishly about the huge room. It was practically a house all in itself; it was only missing a kitchen and dining room. Well, there was the table where she had tea every morning, but that didn't count.

Finally her eyes settled back on the full-body mirror standing upright near the wall by her closet. There was a door to the 'sitting area' of the massive bedroom which she went over to and closed when she realized that anyone could walk in at any minute and see her in her present state of...well...undress. She then looked over at Heero's closet and spied her reflection in his mirror, which matched her own. For a moment, she let herself be taken back by how symmetrical they sometimes were.

When the moment passed, she had her word.

"Erotic...hahaha!"

 

 

 

Heero stopped with his hand on the doorknob. Was she...laughing? He was on his way to give her a piece of his mind about her...actions...earlier that day, but her laughter had stopped him. Wait...

Why was she laughing?

About thirteen reasons flew through his head before he finally settled on the most probable. She's trying on that damn lingerie.

Unfortunately, thinking about the lingerie brought another image to Heero's mind.

///She traced her finger along the other man's jaw line.

"Well then, I guess I'll just have to buy, now, won't I?"///

Heero felt his muscles stiffen up again. That bastard thinks he can make come-ons to my Relena...

His anger restored, Heero kicked the door open and glared fireballs at a now shocked Relena. Then Relena, who in her surprise had thrown a hand over her mouth, placed a hand on her stomach to try to calm herself. Having forgotten why he'd stopped outside her door in the first place, Heero was slowly starting to take in her appearance with a lump forming in his throat.

Could that thing be any smaller?

It was the tiniest piece of red fabric in all of creation, he was sure of it. What he wasn't sure of was whether it was lace or just really stretched out spandex. Either way, it looked like a cut-up swimsuit. But he had to admit; it did look good on her.

Then, he realized how much skin he was seeing, remembered the lump in his throat, reminded himself of his situation, reminded himself of her damned ultimatum, reminded himself of her flirtations with that other guy-

"What did you think you were doing this afternoon?" he yelled quickly, trying to stop a train of thoughts that most likely wouldn't help him in this situation.

He watched the confusion on her face linger for a moment and then turn devious. Ignore it. Get to the truth. Get to the truth. Get to the-

"Oh, nothing really..." she said smoothly, bringing his thoughts to an abrupt halt. Wondering at her slyness, he studied her face for any signs that she was being tempted into relations with that...guy.

Then she wiped a finger across her lips, giving it a little nibble in the process.

"Just trying to ease this hunger, Heero..."

He realized his mistake all too late.

"I haven't had anything really satisfying in the past few days..." she ran her other hand up and down her stomach. "Do you think you could...fix me, something...?"

The pure lust in her eyes would have broken any man.

But Heero was pissed.

"Tell me what you're planning with this guy, Relena. I'm not joking around."

If his anger had any affect on her at all, her expression sure wasn't showing it. Neither was the tone of her voice.

"It's nothing, honestly," she started again, this time deviously tugging on random parts of her lingerie, "I was just agreeing with his opinion, that's all." She stopped for a moment to throw her head to the side and run her hands through her hair. "Don't you agree with his opinion, Heero? Does it look good on me?"

Having lost his patience, Heero stormed over to her, grabbed her by the wrists, yanked her hands out of her hair and brought her face up to his. He felt an odd sense of satisfaction upon seeing the slight fear in her eyes.

"Relena, stop dammit!" he yelled, practically growling out every word, "This isn't necessary!"

She glared at him. "And I suppose breaking both of my arms is?"

He let go of her wrists and she began rubbing them both to ease the pain and make him feel guilty. It was working.

"I'm sorry," he said, suddenly looking like a child with his candy taken away. "I don't know what got into me."

 

 

For the first time that day, she actually felt guilty about using the guy at the department store to make Heero jealous. But hey, she had to win this. It was just too important.

They were both quiet for a few minutes while Relena rubbed her wrists and Heero stared at her. It had to be impossible to want someone this much. Really. And it made him more than furious that he couldn't touch her. They were married! For crying out loud.

"This is ridiculous," Heero said, breaking the tense silence. "Relena, just...just promise me that, that you won't do anything with anyone, if you can't be with me."

Relena looked up at him, bewildered. "Heero-"

Heero cut her off with a short kiss, then quietly walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him. Relena stood still just staring ahead blankly, trying to figure out what he meant.

"Oh, Heero," she whispered, "You're the only one for me. But I can't live the way you want me to. Don't you understand?"

She looked at her reflection in the mirror again, becoming increasingly disgusted with herself. After a few moments of staring into her own eyes, her face became determined once again.

"I don't have to promise you, Heero," she said in a calm, low voice, "Because I'm going to win."

 

*     *     *

 

The stairs seemed a lot longer as Heero slowly descended them, his arms hanging loosely at his sides. He wasn't quite sure what he was feeling, but it was uncomfortable. He knew that much.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he turned left, heading through the first floor of the large mansion on his way to the parlor. He needed a drink. Bad. As he entered the parlor, the last person he wanted to see was sitting on one of the stools, waiting for him. He couldn't see the person's face, as their back was turned to him, but the long platinum blonde hair made it obvious.

"Zechs."

"Heero."

The usual greeting passed between them coolly as Heero took a seat on one of the stools not too far from the other man. He knew some kind of pep talk was coming, and although he really didn't want to hear Zechs' comments on his sex life, (especially since it was Relena they would be talking about,) he was willing to accept just about anyone's help at this time.

So that's what he got.

"She's good, isn't she?" Zechs asked calmly, taking a sip of his martini as he closed his eyes, enjoying the taste.

At first, Heero didn't want to answer. He really didn't want to have to tell Zechs that his baby sister was good at anything that had to do with sex, because that's just something you don't say to your in-laws. But, he did need the man's help.

Heero sighed. "She's very tempting. When she wants to be."

Zechs passed Heero a bottle of rum without looking up from his drink. "This will help."

Heero looked at him quizzically.

"You wouldn't think so, but rum can knock you off your ass when you drink enough of it straight."

Heero looked at the bottle. Just rum? He'd never tried it before. He never really drank much, but right now he needed to get his thoughts away from Relena. He needed her out of his mind so he could think clearly.

He opened up the bottle and put it to his lips, tilting his head back and downing half the bottle right there. Straight. Zechs watched him out of the corner of his eye and raised an eyebrow in response. When Heero set the bottle back down, he had a twisted look on his face.

Zechs laughed softly. "I probably should have warned you about the taste."

Heero looked dazed. "I've never 'chugged' before." The two men glanced at each other, then they both laughed.

"I'm screwed, aren't I?" Heero asked after a short while. He usually wasn't this open, if you can call it that. But he really wanted to take care of Relena, and he knew Zechs understood that. Zechs stood up and set down his glass, still not fully looking at Heero.

"No," he said, turning away as began to head back to his private study. "You're in love."

Heero watched him walk away, taking in his words. After a few more minutes, he picked up the bottle and chugged the rest of the bitter-tasting liquid.

Maybe I should just go with the others' plans. I can avoid her until then.

Heero set the bottle down and stared at it, his mind growing tired. Their plan would work; Relena would be happy, he would be happy. It all seemed so simple when he thought about it. And the best part was,

Relena would never know.

 

 

Livia leaned over hesitantly, glancing in the window of Quatre's large manor to see if the blonde man and his lover were anywhere in the room. She saw them on the couch.

Quite busy.

She quickly pulled herself upright, embarrassed for them but satisfied that they wouldn't see her and her comrade. She made a motion with her right hand and a tall frame emerged from the shadows, coming towards her and standing by her side.

"Busy?" Trowa asked. She made a gesture with her hands and Trowa nodded, not wanting to look.

"We'll be able to get to the right room a lot faster, though," she stated, pointing up. Trowa followed her hand with his eyes and then looked back at her, a soft smile on his lips.

"What exactly are you planning to do?"

An evil grin spread across her face as she leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.

"Just mess with their timing, that's all."

Slightly confused, Trowa decided it would be better to find out later and shot a grappling hook up over the second floor railing, being immediately pulled up with Livia in his arms. Once solidly on their feet again, they took a few moments to hold each other before they opened the door they had unlocked earlier in preparation for their little operation. Their plan was taking a lot of work, but they did owe Heero a favor.

And the others were halfway on Relena's side.

 

~~ja ne~~