Heero vs the Perfect Weapon

Prologue

 

 

Darkness...Everything was dark. Everything stood still as if time had completely stopped, emptiness...

"Where am I?" A figure looks around making his wild hair move over his blue eyes.

Relena!? Relena!?" Heero's face is then suddenly shown as he steps out of a shadow. "What the hell is this place?"

He looks at the floor beneath him and steps back in shock. There is no floor! Heero's eyes scan around looking for an exit, looking for people, for Relena. Then suddenly a dark figure starts to form from beneath the ground a few feet away from him.

"Huh?" Heero looks forwards and sees the dark figure emerging from the ground. it's whole body is darkened. The figure is now completely formed. It stands up, crossing it's arms around itself. You can lightly hear the smirking of the dark figure.

"Who the hell are you? Where am I?"

The figure just stands there and keeps smirking. Heero stands there and keeps looking at the figure. The figure stops smirking and uncrossed it's hands. Heero gets in his fighting stance and prepares for a counter. But instead of attacking Heero the figure points up.

"Huh?" Heero gets out of his fighting stance and looks up. Suddenly the black emptiness starts to form stars.

"What the hell?" The stars soon surrounds the whole area and the black turns into space. The figure puts it's hand down and looks at Heero again. Heero was now getting a weird feeling. "What are you trying to tell me-"

BOOM!!!

"What?!" Heero looks over to the side and sees a small sub-colony being attacked by a darkened, 2 winged mobile suit. It easily wipes out the defense system along with the guarding mobile dolls. After it destroys a suit with it's beam saber, it quickly goes for the colony. More mobile doll guards appear out of nowhere but the darkened Msuit easily flies through all of them. When it's done passing them, they all blow up. Heero's eyes sharpen.

"That style!!" Heero looks over to the figure and it's laughing madly at the sight in front of them. Heero looks back at the battle and sees the darkened Msuit take out it's main gun and prepares to fire it at the floating colony. The colony floats in front of the earth.

"No! What that kind of power, it will surely hit the earth!" Heero gets a quick image of Relena in front of the earth. Heero grabs his head in pain. "No Relena!!"

Just as the darkened Msuit is about to fire it's gun. Whoosh! A red Msuit flies in between the darkened Msuit and the colony. Heero opens his eyes and looks at the red Msuit.

"Zechs!"

The Epyon flies towards the dark Msuit. The dark Msuit drops it's gun and flies towards the Epyon. When they 2 meet, the dark Msuit starts showing static but it quickly disappears and passes the Epyon. Once it passes the Epyon everything turns white.

"Zechs!" Heero yells as he covers his eyes with his arms but he still manages to see the dark figure opposite of him.

"Who are you?!"

It looks at Heero then vanishes. The white light fades away and you can see the dark Msuit quickly transforms into a jet and flies off. Heero manages to see the Epyon start to explode before everything fades black...
 

To be continued.
 
(In case you don't know what Msuit stands for, it means Mobile Suit)
 
Comments? E-mail me and tell me about them.

Neo_Akira_ad@hotmail.com