Heero vs the Perfect Weapon

Chapter One
 
 
 
 

"Guh!" Heero gasps as he wakes up from his dream.

"Uhh." Heero feels on his sweaty forehead.

"A a dream?" he takes his hand away from his forehead and looks at  his hand. Heero's eyes look at the large amount of sweat on it.

"It felt more than a dream." Heero notices the sleeping figure next to him.

"Relena." Heero moves his other hand towards her face and moves the strip of hair that's covering her face. Relena mumbles in her sleep. Heero smirks.

"Just a dream."

Heero withdraws his hand and gets out of bed. He walks towards the bathroom. He enters the room and closes the door, turns on the sink and sprinkles some water on his face. Sighs and looks at his reflection in the mirror.
 

(back to Relena)
 
"Uhh." Opens her eyes and looks over to the other empty side of the bed. Sighs.

"He left me again, he promised me that he would do that anymore." She sits up and covers herself with the sheets, she looks like as if she's about to cry but then she hears a squeak come from the door. She looks over and sees Heero come out silently.

"Heero." Smiles. Heero turns around and steps back.

"Oh I'm sorry honey, did I wake you?" Heero says as he walks back towards the bed.

"No...I opened my eyes and saw that you weren't there so I thought that you left me again."

Heero gets into the bed with Relena. "Relena, you know that I won't leave you again. I made a promise to you, remember?"

Relena nods and moves closer to Heero. Heero moves down and captures Relena's lips with his own. They both kiss each other passionately then break. Relena puts her head on Heero's chest and he puts his arms around her.

"Heero?"

"Yeah?"

"This may sound a little weird but you never really get up in the middle of the night unless something is troubling you, is everything okay?"

"Yeah yeah. I just needed some water."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, now go sleep." Heero kisses the top of Relena's head. "You're going to need some energy for the morning."

Relena takes her head off Heero's chest and looks at him. "Oh really?"

Heero nods. "Trust me, you'll like it."

Relena blushes.

"Well you better take your own advice. You'll need all your energy to handle me." They both smirk at each other and kiss one last time before falling asleep, cuddling with each other.
 


(Morning the next day. Maxwell house)
 

Duo jumps out of his chair quickly while looking at the video phone. "What!? Are you serious!?"

Quatre on the other side nods.

"What is it?" Hilde comes from the back with a towel around her head and hugs Duo from behind. Duo looks back at Hilde.

"I...It's Zechs!"

"What?" Duo looks back at Quatre.

"Tell the others, I'll tell Heero."

"Okay, Let's all meet at 12:00 this afternoon at the hospital, okay?" Duo nods and the vidphone goes black. Duo grabs his coat.

"Get dressed Hilde, we going to meet with Heero and Relena." Duo says as he walks over to his closet.

"Wait hold on what about Zechs? What happened?"

Duo looks back at Hilde.

"There was a battle last night in space near sub-colony one. Zechs stepped in and tried to stop this renegade, powerful new mobile suit. He got hurt pretty badly. He's in the hospital."

"Oh god."

"Yeah, we got to go tell Heero and Relena. Hurry up."

"Kay." The both start to dress up quickly.
 

 

(Heero and Relena)

 
"UH!! Heero!!!!!"

Collapses on top of Heero.

"Relena." Heero hugs Relena.

Relena raises her head and looks at Heero. "I love you Heero."

Heero smirks. "I love you too Relena."

Both kiss each other before the vidphone starts ringing.

"Huh? Who would be calling us at this time?"

"Don't know." Heero moves Relena off of him making her groan.  Heero grabs his boxers and puts them quickly then answers the vidphone. Duo's image appears.

"Duo? Why the hell are you calling so early for?"

"Sorry man but I got a reason. Look I'll tell you all the details when me and Hilde come over."

"Can't it wait?"

"No, it's very important. We'll be there shortly."

"Fine whatever." The screen goes black.

"Who was it?" Relena said getting up from the bed with the bed covers around her body.

"It was Duo. Him and Hilde are coming over here to discuss some important news."

"It couldn't wait?"

"Apparently not. Come on we better get ready." Relena nods in approval.

"Want to go take a shower?"

"Yeah you can go first." Relena moves next to Heero and starts to kiss his neck.

"No silly I wasn't asking if I could go first, I was asking if you want to take a shower...with me."

Relena blushes at her words, Heero turns back around and nods quickly.

"That what I thought. Come on." Relena grabs Heero's hands and drags him into the bathroom.
 

 

(Moments after the shower sex)

 
Ding Dong!

 

"I got it!" Relena opens the door revealing Duo and Hilde.

"Relena!"

"Hilde!" The 2 girls hug each other. Heero walks into the room.

"Duo."

"Hey Heero, long time no see." The both shake each others hands firmly. "And I can see that you still have that firm hand shake, now let go before you break it." Heero let's go and Duo feels on his hand.

"So what was the urgent news that couldn't wait?"

"Yeah I'll tell you after we eat some breakfast."

Hilde sweatdrops. "Yeah we were in such a hurry that we forgot to eat breakfast."

Relena laughs. "It's ok, you can join us. We were just about to eat anyway. Come on."

The four walk into the kitchen where maids and the butlers are already making breakfast.

"Crap, it must be kickass to have your own breakfast made."

"Yeah Relena. You have no idea how much Duo sucks at cooking."

"Hey! It was only a couple of fires. How was I supposed to know that, that greasy cup had grease?!" Hilde slaps her forehead.

"My point exactly."

"Yeah well make yourselves comfortable. Breakfast will be ready soon."

The 4 walk into the dining room and sit down. Soon the maids and butlers come in and put the food on the table. The 4 start to eat. Duo shoves some egg and bacon in his mouth.

"God this good! The best I had in years!" Hilde gives him a glare.

"Uh a side from yours of course." Duo chuckles nervously and looks around to avoid looking at Hilde. Hilde looks at Relena, "So how have you been doing Relena?"

"Fine. Everything is ok around here. What about you?"

"Well I can't complain. Everything is fine."

"Yeah no trouble at our junk shop. More customers everyday." Duo added as he drank down his juice." Duo looks at Heero. "And you've been quiet anything wrong?"

Heero doesn't answer but just looks down at his food.

"Hey dude, why aren't you touching your food? Not hungry?"

"No for some reason."  Heero looks at Duo. and sighs. Hands him his plate. "Yeah you can have it."

Duo laughs and takes the plate. "Don't mind if I do." he starts to eat the whole plate quickly and Hilde watches him.

Relena  looks at Heero. "Are you ok honey?"

"Yeah yeah, I guess you've taken my will to eat with all the se-" Relena hits Heero playfully before he can finish his sentence with a blushing face. Heero just chuckles. Relena was always like that. She loved Heero making love with her. She would practically beg him or seduce him whenever he refused cause he was busy but Heero didn't have a problem with that. Relena may love that subject but she only shows it when she's around Heero. Heero is the only one who can see that side of her. She always blushes when Heero does something that refers to sex, in front of people. Oh well I guess that's just the way it is. Soon the 4 finish eating and walked towards the living room.

"Ok Duo now tell us." Heero said as he leaned against the wall and crossed his arms in the front of him.

Duo sighs, "Ok but I think that you 2 will have to sit down for this." Relena nods and sits down but Heero just stays leaning on the wall.

"Or you can do that. Ok here goes. Quatre called me this morning. You see there was kind of a battle in space last night." Heero looks at Duo uncrossing his arms and now fully paying attention. "One of the sub-colony's was under attack by a new mobile suit. We still don't know why but it did. The captain of the defense units of the sub-col sent out a s.o.s signal just before his ship and the others were destroyed."

Relena places her hand over her mouth and Hilde places her hand on her shoulder.

"The signal was picked up by a mobile suit that was heading back to earth." Heero looks at Duo waiting for who the pilot was. "It was the Epyon and Zechs went as fast as he could to aid them." Heero froze in place.

"I..I... it can't be!" Heero thinks as a drop of sweat falls in between his eyes.

Duo continued. "Zechs got there just in time before the new mobile suit was about to unleash it's final attack on the sub that would've destroyed it. They battled it out and Zechs lost badly. The colony sent out it's emergency ships and retrieved the messed up Epyon with a hurt Zechs inside. Luckily Zechs wasn't in critical condition but he is at the hospital right now getting treated for his wounds. And the Epyon is getting repaired as we speak." Relena takes her hands off of her mouth and sighs in relief.

"Well thank god that my brother is alright, I thought that you were going to tell me that he was dead or something." Duo nods.

"Yeah well Quatre scheduled  a meeting at the hospital at 12:00 this afternoon. Everybody is going to be there. I just came to tell you and that we're planning on going there. Are you 2 coming along?"

Relena nods. "Of course!"

Duo nods but then looks over at the quiet Heero. Normally Heero would be asking questions at this point but he wasn't, which was strange.

"Heero are you coming?" Heero stays silent. Relena and Hilde look at him.

"Hello Heero? Dude?" Duo starts to walk towards him. "Are you alright?"

Relena and Hilde get up and walk towards Heero also.

"Honey? Are you okay?" Heero looks up at them then starts to step back. The others look at him confusingly.

"Honey?" Relena walks in front of Duo and keeps walking towards the stepping back figure. Heero looks at Relena then runs out the door.

"Heero!" Relena yells as she runs after him. Of course Relena couldn't reach Heero cause he ran with great speed. "Heero wait! Heero!"

Heero kept running and Relena stops just a few feet away from the house and watches Heero keep running then vanishes. Duo and Hilde meet up with Relena.

"What's wrong with him?"

"I I don't know." Relena replies as she looks down.

Duo looks at Relena. "Don't worry. He must have a good reason. He probably just went to Zero and plans to go out into space to confirm if everything is ok. Yeah that must be it."

"Yeah Duo's right. When he comes back, he'll meet us at the hospital. I'm sure of it." Hilde looks at her watch.

"It's almost time. We should get going. Come on Relena."

Relena could only nod and follow them towards their car hoping that Duo and Hilde were right.
 

To be continued.
 
Comments? reviews? e-mail me
 
Neo_Akira_ad@hotmail.com