Heero vs the Perfect Weapon

Chapter Two

 

 

Heero ran through the woods that were just a couple of miles from his and Relena's mansion. He didn't even know why he was running, Heero just knew that he had to run.

Run from from reality, from the fact that he saw what happened to Zechs. From the fact

that thousands of people could've died from that dark mobile suit's attack.

Heero finally stopped running and leaned against a tree for support. His lungs burned from the miles and miles of running.

Heero felt on his head and continued to breathe hard. He could hear his heart thumping. This never happened before. I mean yeah it happened before but not rarely like normal people. Even if he ran for miles and miles. His heart never beated like this before. It was as if, something inside of him was trying to tell him something or was it something else?

"What the hell am I doing?" Heero asked himself. "Why am I acting like this? It was just a dream and it happened to come true. It's nothing. I'm sure that this happens to other people, right?" Heero questioned himself.

Heero was never like this before. If this would've happened to him in the past. Of course he would look into to it but he would never be freaking out like he is now. It was because of Relena. She was the one who turned him into this, this pussy, that's worrying about this stupid foreshadow. Part of him blamed her, but the other half is glad that Relena broke through his barrier and returned his soul.

Heero punches himself in the face hard for thinking such thoughts. He loved Relena, how could he blame her for returning his soul? Heero leaned against the tree more now. Everything was going black, it appears that the punch he gave to himself was a little too hard or was it that he just wanted to sleep off his freaking out? Heero tried his best to stay up but it failed and he collapses on the floor, unconscious.

(Back to Relena. Relena, Hilde and Duo enter Zechs hospital room)

Relena walks in looking at the figure in the bed.

Zechs was a total wreck. His arms, legs were all bandaged up. His left cheek had a little bruise and his eyes were closed.

Duo walks slowly towards Zechs to see if he was still asleep. While he is walking towards his bed. He happens to see a little panel with Zechs medical record in it. Duo takes it out and reads it. "Wow, hear this. 'Bruises all over his upper and lower body. 3 cracked ribs, left leg fractured and right wrist broken.'"

"Jeez, who could've done this to him? No pilot can do this, I don't even think Heero could." Hilde says as she takes the notebook from Duo and reads over it.

Relena walks towards Zechs. "Brother." Relena whispers softly and moves her hand towards one of his arm's. Right when she about to touch it. Zechs's arm grabs her hand quickly. Relena gasps and steps back. Duo and Hilde jump back also.

Zech's sits up slowly and looks at the 3. "What are you 3 doing here?"

"What are you doing up? I thought that you were supposed to be unconscious! or something like that?" Duo yells out. Hilde hits him in the ribs with her elbow signaling him to shut up.

Zechs let's go of Relena's hand and lays back on the pillows.

"We were worried about you Milliardo. Tell us what happened?" Relena says looking at him with worried eyes.

Milliardo looks at Relena and sighs. He always hated when she made that face at him. He couldn't resist her. Millairdo raises his hand and looks at it. "I was traveling back to earth from one of the colony's. I intercepted an SOS from a sub-colony saying that it was under attack from a fierce mobile suit. I couldn't sit by and do nothing so I went to the coordinates that they gave to me. When I arrived, the mobile suit was just through with their defense system. I thought that this was going to be easy. I never expected it to be so damn fast. I was careless and defeated."

"Was it powerful?" A voice came in as the door fully opened revealing Trowa, Catherine, Wu Fei, Sally, Quitre, and Dorothy.

Milliardo looks as each of them as they come in.

"well was it?" Trowa asked again.

"Yeah. It was powerful. It's speed was unimaginable, their choice of weapon was just as strong. Even it's armor. It was like 5 times as hard as gundanium metal. I didn't think that such a suit could exist."

"it couldn't" Sally says. "A suit with your descriptions is technically impossible. The most powerful suits knows to man is either your Epiyon or Wing Zero. And nothing is harder then gundanuim metal. Nothing at all. You're either mistaken or just sorry to say, crazy."

"Why the hell would i make this kind of shit up!?!" Millairdo yells as he sits up despite his wounds. "You think i liked getting my ass kicked!?!"

"Wow calm down brother." Relena says as she tries to calm Milliardo down. A nurse comes into the room.

The nurse calms down Milliardo and turns back to the group. "I think that it would better if all of you stayed outside. I've already contacted his wife."

"Yeah ok." Relena says as they all start to make their exit. "Please try to rest brother."

Milliardo sighs and lays back down on the pillows. "It was not fake...It was true, I know it." he whispers to himself.

(back to Heero)

Heero flickers his eye lids. A groan escapes his lips as he sits up. He spits and wipes his lip. "How long was I out?" Heero asks himself as he looks up at the skies and sees hints of yellow and red, indicating that the sun was going down. Heero looks down at his legs spread out across the floor. Jesus, he never expected to be knocked out for more than an hour. He didn't even mean to hit as hard her he did. He feels on his cheek and feels nothing. No swelling or a bruise. "Mmm I guess all that sex has made me very tired. Relena is a demon in the sack I can admit that."

Heero stands up and realizes something. "Relena!!" Heero smacks his forehead. "Crap! She must be worried as hell!" Heero thought. I mean how couldn't she? He just stormed out of their house as if he saw a ghost or something. Heero can admit, he did overreact. All of this can just be a coincidence, I mean people all the time sometimes have visions of the future. Like Deja vu, that's a hint of the future, right?

Heero scratches the back of his head. He'll have to work on finding this out later, now Relena was his top priority. Heero cleans himself of dirt and runs back towards home, where a worried Relena may be waiting...Or possible a pissed off one.

(A military base, isolated on an island)

Circuits zapped through it's torn wires. A dark limping figure walks by slowly over a crumpled down base. Broken machinery was scattered all over the place. electricity was zapping everywhere uncontrollably. Bloody bodies are scattered all around the floor, some crushed by the falling ceiling. Others burnt from the fire of the exploded machine. It was as if a bomb was thrown into this once high rank military base.

The dark figure passes a zapping laser. A quick glimpse of his torn clothes, bloody body and bruises are shown through the light. He walks over to a half cracked screen and presses a button before dying on the computer terminal. He blood flows down the keys on the keyboards. His eyes are wide open but there is no life left, nothing but emptiness.

(preventers HQ)

Sally walks over to a small terminal computer. She switches on the monitor and slumps down in her chair tiredly. She takes a sip of her coffee before yawning.

"Activated. Online computers all functional." The computer screen responds and small beeping sound is heard. A small box pops up seconds later. "New message."

Sally puts her coffee mug down. "New message? At this time?" Sally thinks to herself as she sits up and types on the keyboard then slumps back down in her chair.

"Acknowledged. Showing visual message now." The screen goes black then a flash completely covers the screen. Sally covers her eyes, adjusting to the bright light. She hears some kind of yell, she quickly puts down her hands and looks at the screen. Flashes of images are reflected on her face and her eyes widen. She gasps and covers her mouth with her right her hand.

"Oh my god..." Sally whispers softly.

 

 

to be continued.