Disclaimer:  I do not own any portion of Gundam Wing or any of the characters involved.  Please don't sue me.  I still don't have any money.  
 
A.N.  Sorry this one took me so long guys.  Thank you all for being patient, and thank you for all the encouraging emails for my fic.  It made me want to stop writing my research paper to work on my fic, but alas I couldn't do that.  I do have good news though.  I finally finished the paper I've been working on for my internship, and my boss really liked it.  I even got offered another project to do and this time I get PAID.  Yes!  Money!  See people I'm proof that perseverance and patience will pay off. ^_^ Well I'll shut up now so you can read my wonderful fic. ^_^
 

 

A Weekend to Remember
 
Chapter Five:  An Unexpected Surprise
 

Warning:  This chapter may contain certain material not suitable for extremely young people or extremely weak minds.  I would put the rating for this chapter at PG13 or R, but probably more closer to R.  It all depends on your own viewpoint.  I won't give any surprises away about what will happen in this story, but I will say that this chapter is NOT a lemon.  I just wanted to get that clear in case that was what you were thinking.  So get your minds out of the gutter people!  Haha.  If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, then I don't known what is. =þ
 

 

'This couldn't possibly get any worse.'  Heero thought as Relena continued to carry him up the stairs.
 
When Relena reached the door to her bedroom, she stopped, opened the door, stepped inside her room, and booted the door shut with her foot.  She then continued walking inside her room with Heero still propped up on her shoulder.
 
Heero had finally had enough of her little display.  "Relena, if you do not put my down this very instant, I swear you will live to regret it."
 
"Ok."  She said right before she flung him on to the bed.
 
Heero could only grumble a few incoherent obscenities as he was tossed like a rag doll.  When he looked up at her, she was staring down at him from the foot of the bed with the biggest look of triumph he had every seen.  He turned his patented 'death glare' into a 'Go to Hell' look in less than an instant.  And all she did in return was laugh.
 
"Haha.  Heero, you should see the look on your face.  If looks could kill, I think we'd both be dead right now. Hahaha."
 
"Can it, Relena.  This is not even the least little bit humorous."
 
"You only say that because at the moment you realize that I am the one that has the upper hand, and you can't stand the thought, can you?"
 
"I don't know what you are talking about."  He denied.
 
"Oh, pa-lease.  Don't give me that bunch of nonsense." 
 
He then stood up to face her.  "I'm not going to take any more of this."  He grumbled to her.  "I've had a very long day, besides you stink, so go take a shower or something."
 
"Excuse me.  I seem to recall that is what I was on my way to do before someone, I'm not going to mention any names, decided to drag me outside to the water hose all because of a certain BAR OF SOAP!"  She said in his face.
 
The look of frustration that was written all over her face told him that now it was his turn to have a little fun at her expense.  Finally, he could see the light at the end of the tunnel.  It was his turn to pick on somebody.
 
"You know Relena, I've come to realize that I like the feel of being inside of your body.  So when I get my own back, I will look forward to finishing what we started the other night. Then I will once again have the upper hand.  I will have you begging for mercy." 
 
She trembled slightly at the images that he brought to her mind.  However, she held onto Heero's typical, expressionless mask even though the jeans she was wearing suddenly started to get a little tighter.  Despite her discomfort, she managed to keep her cool.  For the first time in her life, she was thanking all the stars in the heavens for making her have to put up with every stuffed shirt bureaucrat she ever had to face.  All those years of political training were the only thing that helped her keep a straight face.  She kept on her best poker face and replied, "I've never begged for your mercy before.  Not even when you were pointing a gun at my head." 
 
He couldn't help but to smirk.  This was too easy.  "But this weapon is much larger than a gun." 
 
She stood looking slightly perplexed for a moment, not certain she understood his meaning. But then the significance of his words dawned on her and her eyes widened.  She realized she DID fully understand his meaning.  She was about to become unglued.  She never saw a political book that had the answer to such a statement.  How could she retort?  She was baffled, anxious, and quite frankly the room just felt like it had gotten about fifty degrees hotter.  'How does he always seem to gain such a control over me?  Damnit Relena, do not give in.  Two can play at this game.  You cannot let him back you into a corner.  If this is his idea of some kind of test, well then damnit you can sure as hell pass it with flying colors.'  She thought arguing withherself.  Relena regained some of her composure and said, "Don't flatter yourself Heero.  You do realize that this game of wills you are trying to play with me is not going to work.  I am surrounded by dumbasses almost everyday, who try to get me to falter or slip up.  I've proved to every single of those ass munches that I am a lot stronger and smarter than they think I am, and I'll prove the same thing to you if I must."
 
Her face had such a look of determination that Heero almost faltered himself.  His own little game was about to backfire on him.  All the future images he was trying to place in Relena's mind were popping up into his own head.  The thought of her once again underneath him when they got back into their rightful bodies was enough to make him dizzy with anticipation.  His new body was starting to react to all the naughty thoughts he had running through his head.  He wasn't about to back down from Relena, but he knew he needed to get out of the room before he lost his composure.  He wasn't about to let Relena win round one of their battle of wills.  A strategic exit was in order.  Besides, she was very much in need of a bath at the moment.  "Do what you feel like you must do.  But I must warn you not to take on what you cannot handle.  Right now you do have the stronger body, but once this is all over with I'll show you who is stronger in mind andbody."  He said the last part in a husky voice next to her ear.
 
Relena could only stand there.  Heero, feeling that round one now belonged to him, turned around and walked right out the door.  She could only stand there as she watched him leave.  Once the door closed behind him she started fuming in frustration at his blatant attempts to unnerve her.  Well damnit, it was not going to work.  "Of all the nerve.  Why I aught tono my chance to get him back will come.  But right now I have more important things to tend to.  I don't think a hot bath is going to help any.  I think I remember someone once telling me that a cold shower helps.  Huh, why not? It's worth a try."
 
Relena grabbed Heero's overnight bag that she found beside the bed then walked into the bathroom.  After all, she had to make sure she used the correct bar of soap.  Wouldn't want soldier boy to blow a gasket.  "You know it would serve him right."  She said to herself once she took the soap out of the bag.  "But alas I must stick to what I know Heero would use.  Otherwise our little secret will no longer be a secret."  She sighed and placed the soap on the edge of the tub.
 
She then began to undress, but stopped when she got to the point where she was only wearing the pair of boxers she woke up in that morning.  At that moment it dawned on her that she was about to see Heero naked for the first time.  She looked at her reflection in the mirror, and what she saw surprised her.  Relena knew it was she on the inside, but on the outside she was looking at a very well built, muscular, and handsome man.  The face she was staring at smiled back.  The ears were red and the cheeks were pink as she started to get giddy with anticipation.  "Well Relena, you lucky girl, this is something you've been wanting to see.  Granted, it is not the way you imagined, but hey we'll take what we can get, right?"  She asked her reflection in the mirror, and it once again smiled back.
 
"Well girl, what the hell are you waiting for?  You can't very well take a shower in your clothes now can you?"  The reflection looking at her said all of a sudden.  Her mind suddenly went into overdrive. Relena quickly shed the boxers and kicked them to the other side of the bathroom.  After her sudden rush was over, Relena realized she was completely naked.  And it wasn't her body it was Heero's.  Her temptation quickly got the best of her and she glanced lower to the part of Heero that she'd never seen before.  And what she saw shocked her, amazed her, and excited her all at the same time.  "My God!  He's hung like a bear!"  She screamed out loud before she could stop herself.  She quickly covered her mouth with both of her hands.  She then quietly prayed that no one heard her outburst outside.
 
When she finally managed to calm her nerves, a single thought came to mind.  "Damn it all.  I think I've been living with Hilde way too long."  Then she had a second thought.  "Nah!"
 
She prepared herself for a second glance, but this time she figured there would be no more surprises.  She knew what she was about to see.  Relena took a few deep breaths then once again took a peek below.  Since her initial shock was over, she finally managed to breathe a little bit easier.  And what she saw fascinated her.  She had never seen such a thing before.  Thoughts about the images Heero planted in her head a few minutes ago suddenly resurfaced in her mind.  Those thoughts led to more thoughts about what this thing could do to her once she was in her right body and it was inside.  Her imagination started to run rampant.  Then the next thing she knew she felt a slight tingling sensation right before she felt the lower part of her new body start to grow hard and stiff.  The next thing she knew, she was watching Heero's little soldier stand at full salute.  Relena was completely mesmerized by what she was watching.  It was only as an after thought that she realized that all her wicked thoughts were turning her on.  Once that thought occurred the only thing she could think to say was, "It's nice to meet you too."
 
Relena quickly tried to shake all her wicked and naughty thoughts from her head.  She was not about to let Heero win his game of wills.  "Maybe I'll give that cold shower idea a try now."
 
She stepped into the tub, pulled the shower curtain closed, and turned on the water trying not to make it too cold.  She didn't want to suffer from hypothermia just to beat Heero at his own game, but at this point she was willing to try almost anything to clear her mind.  Relena got the water to a temperature she figured she could handle then turned on the shower.
 
"AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  SSSSShhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!  That's cold!  Oh my God!  Must have hot water!"
 
She frantically reached for the hot warm nozzle and turned it on full blast.   After standing under the much warmer water for a few minutes, Relena managed to settle down.  She was momentarily able to sigh in relief.  'At least the cold water managed to keep Heero out of my head for a little while.'  She thought to herself.  But that was all it accomplished.  It gave her a few moments to forget her aching body, but it did nothing to cure her aching body. 
 
"So much for the cold water theory."  She mumbled. 
 
Relena then took another peek downward to make sure everything was still okay down there.  "Hey, little buddy I could have sworn you were bigger than that before I got in this shower."  Yes, there the little vermin was slightly smaller than before, but it still stood up proudly.  It was almost like the little demon was looking at her with one good eye saying, "How ya doin' there babe?  Ya know what, I've been thinking"
 
"That's the problem you've been thinking too much!  Argh!  Now I'm talking to the little monster.  Damn you Heero!  You'll pay for this, even if it's the last thing I do."
 
Relena had finally hit her breaking point.  "So what, that damn man won round one, but I guarantee round two will be mine!"  She growled in frustration.  "He doesn't realize who he's dealing with."  She sneered to herself.  
 
Her mind finally set on a different course, Relena quickly washed up and got out of the shower.  Once she finished drying off, she wrapped a towel around her waist.  It felt weird not having to wrap the towel around her chest too, but she figured it had to be a sin to cover up such a great looking chest.  She quickly found some clean clothes that belonged to Heero and got dressed.  For the second time in less than half an hour, she was thanking her lucky stars.  She never felt more relieved to have a pair of jeans to put on.  Relena was never more grateful that Heero decided to give up the spandex shorts years ago. 
 
Once Relena was dressed, she walked towards the door to join everyone else downstairs for supper.  She stopped, however, when she passed by her vanity mirror.  She needed to take one last look to make sure she was back in 'Heero mode,' both physically and mentally.  She placed the emotionless mask over her face then spoke to the image reflecting back to her.
 
"Let the games begin."
 

~~~To Be Continued~~~
 

Well, that is the end of chapter five.  I hope it was worth the wait, and I hope I didn't offend anybody.  I know this isn't as long as my other chapters.  The ideas that I have for chapter six were originally going to be put into this chapter as well, but I wanted to get this part out now.  I figured everyone would rather read a shorter version instead of waiting longer for this chapter to come out.  I hope to get chapter six out by next week, but I can't make any promises.
 
Thank you Rose for all the helpful advice in writing this chapter. The 'I've never begged for your mercy' line was brilliant.  It helped the rest of the chapter come together.
 
Once again, I would like to apologize incase I offended anyone by writing this chapter.  (Man, I'm starting to sound like Quatre.)  However, this is a topic I felt was funny to add to my story.  Each one of them is occupying the body of the opposite gender.  I couldn't write a body swap story and not breech this subject.  Besides, you were warned before you read it.  So why am I apologizing!  Argh! I'm too nice I guess.  Oh well.  I hope everyone has enjoyed themselves with this fic as much as I have, and I look forward to hearing from everyone, so please review.
 
Bye!
Carebear