Disclaimer: Sadly, I must inform everyone that I do not, nor will I ever, own Gundam Wing. It respectfully belongs to its creators, and I am just the piddling little soul at the bottom of the totem pole who enjoys writing fanfiction. However, I am a fanfiction writer who will one day aspire to become more, just you wait and see. ^_^ Ok, I think that is enough of my insistent babbling, let's get on with the fic. Yay! It's chapter eight.

Warning: This chapter also contains material that is not suitable for young or weak minds. I am warning you now because I will be held responsible if you become unstable for reading this. I really don't think anyone will become mentally unstable from reading anything I write, but I figured hey it's better to be safe than sorry. ^_^ Oh! By the way, I probably should let you know that this is NOT a lemon. Just incase you are wondering, I do not want you to get your hopes up too high. ^_~  

A Weekend to Remember

Chapter Eight: Bare Necessities

 

Heero sighed a breath of relief after he closed the bathroom door. That was too close. Relena almost got to him that time. He could not let dangerous thoughts cloud his judgment. Relena was the one who was going to be begging him for mercy when this was all over with. He refused to let it end up the other way around. A lot of things were about to change and one of them would be him finally getting to see Relena writhing underneath him once they were back in their rightful bodies. He smirked at the thought.

"I've never begged for your mercy before. Not even when you were pointing a gun at my head." He said sarcastically mimicking Relena's comment from the day before.

He stopped to look at his reflection in the mirror. "Hn. Well, we'll see about that."

Now all he had to do was think of a way to make his princess bend to his will once the time was right. He mischievously smiled into the mirror. "Mission Accepted."

But, first things first, right now it was not time for planning. It was time for a bath. Heero walked over toward the tub and started running his bath water. He set the temperature of the water just right. A really hot bath seemed so inviting at the moment. He was amiss to figure out why because normally he could care less whether he took a bath or a shower. Heero did not think much of it, though. Actually, he did not want to think about it. All he wanted was to have a little bit of peace and quiet in a nice hot bath. His underarms and his sides were killing him from Relena's idea of fun and his nose still slightly hurt. He had to get her back for that, too, but that would also have to wait for later.

Heero began undressing, but since his mind was elsewhere he was not paying much attention to the current situation at hand. It was not until he got a side-glance into the mirror that he realized Relena's body was completely bare to him from the waist up. And to be completely honest, he was taken aback by what he saw. It made him briefly wonder why he had waited until this moment to get a good look at her body. He had all day yesterday to take this chance. But, he knew the answer to his own question. It was because he had no desire to lose at his own game.   Relena had always been his one weakness, and he did not want to entertain too many ideas in his head about her until he had complete control and was back in his right body. All day yesterday he completely avoided mirrors and looking at certain places every time he made a trip to the bathroom or had to change clothes. He did it to harden his resolve, but now it was about to all backfire because he really liked what he saw.

Heero knew there was no turning back now. He should have known that he could not completely avoid this moment. It was inevitable. Not unless he took a bath in the dark, which was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment. He should have thought of that before, but it was too late for that now. Heero mentally cursed his stupidity. He had a feeling that he was about to lose this round of the game, but at the moment, he did not care.

He walked up to the sink counter. He wanted a closer look in the mirror.

Heero always knew that Relena was a beautiful person on the inside and out, but at that moment he cursed himself for not fully noticing the beautiful woman she had become.

He could only stare and gap at the vision before his eyes. Her breasts were so round and full. They were the perfect handful for his hands, and he yearned to find out if he was correct. They looked so soft and inviting. He wanted to know what they felt like. He wanted to know if they were as silky smooth as they looked.

Before Heero knew what he was doing, a hand absently came up to touch. He gently rubbed the nipple and watched in fascination as it hardened. To him it was a beautiful sight, and he wondered what else he could do to her body.

Heero's eyes perked up as a couple thoughts came to mind. He smirked at his reflection in the mirror. Oh, the possibilities were endless.

He reached up with his other hand to touch the other breast, and then watched as the same thing happened. Heero grew bolder as he wanted to see more. Besides, he needed to take a bath, and he could not very well do that, if he still had the rest of his clothes on.

Heero quickly shed the remaining articles of clothing he put on that morning. The pair of shorts and panties hastily ended up in the same pile as the shirt and bra.

It was a beautiful sight. There she was. He was finally getting to see it. He was actually getting his first look at Relena's naked body in all its glory. He had to resist the urge to drool. For a moment all he could do was stare.

To him this whole weekend had to be dream. Nothing was making any sense to him anymore.

He woke up to find out he was inside the body of the woman he had always cared for, but whom he had refused to acknowledge his feelings for. He would protect her until the end and guard the peace she so selflessly devoted her life to preserving, but he never could bring himself to tell her how he felt. Sure they were friends. They would even sometimes share nothing more than a chaste kiss on the cheek or a hug hello and good-bye when they saw each other. Well, nothing more than that, that is, until the other night. He recently realized something more was building up inside of him for his princess, but he could not define it.

The other day, he came to this house for a surprise party, and the next thing he knew, his entire life flip-flopped. First, he was duped into sleeping not only in the same room as Relena, but the same bed as well, which he really could not complain about. Then, she completely surprised the hell out of him by making the first move. He then woke up the next morning to find out he and Relena had switched bodies along with Duo and Hilde because of some damn luck involving an amulet, which turned out to be the biggest shock of his life. It was probably the same case for the rest as well, but that was irrelevant to him at the moment.

Everything that happened over the past two days had led to this very moment, and a part of him still wondered how it all could be possible.

Heero shook his head to clear his thoughts. 'What are you thinking, you baka? Here you are standing naked in the body of the only woman you've ever felt anything for, and you're just standing here, staring off into space, having a wonderful time in la-la land.' He mentally cursed his own stupidity again. He would of punched himself, if it would not of been Relena's body he would end of hurting. The last thing he wanted to do was harm her in any way. It did not matter that he was the one that would receive the initial pain because it would be Relena who would deal with the bruise the next day. Well, that is if this really is only a 48-hour curse. He could only hope.

Heero shook his head a second time, but this time it was out of disgust for himself. "I think I've finally become a mental case. How can I stand here and contemplate everything, but what I really need to concentrate on? You're losing your touch, Yuy."

He wanted Relena to be his, body and soul, but he could not do that, if he let himself get distracted.

"I think I've been around Duo too long. I guess I've had one too many missions with that baka." But another part of him knew that was not true. "Oh, who am I kidding, if Duo was in this position he would have already found every sensitive spot on her body without a moment's hesitation." He quickly shook that thought out of his head. "Wait a minute. Duo can never end up in this position. No one is allowed to see Relena like this, except me." Okay, so Duo is in a similar position, but the point is no one else is allowed to see Relena in such a way. He'd make sure of that.

And, if Heero was anything like Duo, he'd have already done what he just said, but the truth was it would not be as much fun for him. Heero wanted to watch the expressions on Relena's face and hear the soft moans coming from her mouth as he finally got to explore her simplest desires as he claimed her as his forever. He wanted to be just as surprised and delighted as she when he found all the right spots. That would be so much more fun.

Heero smirked at himself again in the mirror. He could not wait to see every expression on her face or hear every moan escaping her lips because of what he would be doing to her.

All the possibilities really were endless. And Heero really was becoming impatient to discover them all.

"No! I will not lose my focus. That is not acceptable to completing the mission." He grumbled to himself. "I will not fail. Failure is not an option."

But, the truth of the matter was that the train of thought he was leading himself down was starting to excite him. It was starting to excite him a little too much. In fact, Relena's body was starting to react to all of his thoughts.

Heero groaned. "How does she always seem to do this to me? I can not let myself give into any kind of temptation, yet."

However, Heero's will power and his new body were not cooperating with each other, which was making matters very difficult for him.

A part of him wanted to touch and explore, but the other part of him was loath to acknowledge any form of weakness. He was torn. The soldier side of him would not allow himself to be distracted from the mission at hand, but the curious side of him wanted to find out more.

After a few moments, the curious side of him finally won out. As he acknowledged earlier, Relena had always been his one weakness. For some reason, she was the one thing he could not leave alone. Whether it was protecting her, fighting for her peace, or the arduous task of figuring out how she always seemed to get to him, he could never let any of it go.

Now, all he could do was watch. Watch as his right hand began to travel lower of its own accord. He was in a total state of confusion as to why he could not stop himself. Maybe he did not want to stop himself. How could he stop himself? This was something he always wanted, even though he was only recently starting to admit it. He wanted Relena, and he wanted her in such a way that he could not describe it, not even to himself.

He knew he should stop. He knew his other hand should slap the weak one away. But, this new body of his was not listening. He could not help it. He wanted to know more. The curious side of him kept telling him that a little peek lower would not hurt. A single touch would not hurt. Heero still watched as the weak appendage continued its slow trail downward.

Then it happened.

Heero snapped his head away and looked further downward as he felt wetness under his feet.

"Damnit!"

Heero made a mad dash for the tub. He completely forgot that he still had the water running. He also neglected to watch his step on the now slick bathroom floor.

"Son of a bitch!" Was all that came out of his mouth as his legs came out from under him and his backside hit the floor.

"Shit!" He grumbled as he rubbed the now sore spot on his rear.

He then quickly forgot about his sore rump when he realized that the water still needed to be shut off. "Damnit!" He cursed again. He managed to slowly crawl to the tub, and then he shut the water off.

Heero bowed his head in defeat. "What else can go wrong?"

Just then a soft knock was heard on the door.

"Heero, are you okay? I thought I heard you fall." Relena said from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine." He replied as he finally managed to stand up. He then looked around at the mess he made. He sighed in defeat. "Why me?" He asked as he looked upward.

"Are you sure? Everything didn't sound like you could be fine." Relena asked still clueless as to what could be happening inside the bathroom.

"Yes, Relena, I'm fine. I just accidentally knocked everything off the shelf above the toilet." He lied.

"Oh, okay. That's all right. Just as long as you're okay." Relena said.

"I'm okay. I promise. I'll be out in a little bit."

"Okay." She said. Heero listened until he finally heard her walk away.

Heero breathed a sigh of relief. He hated lying to her, but he was not about to admit what just happened. What guy in his right mind would?

Heero grumbled as he looked around at the mess again. "Well, I just totally screwed this up, didn't I?"

With his mind back where it should be, Heero quickly cleaned up all the water on the floor, but it did take about five of those extra large sized towels. He then let some of the water drain out of the tub, so that it would not overflow when he stepped into it.

When he was finished, he finally got into the tub for that much-needed relaxing bath. He leaned back into the very warm water and closed his eyes trying to forget all that just happened.

"The rest of the day should get better. It really can not get much worse." He cringed at the thought of what else could possibly go wrong, but then he decided he really did not want to think about anything at the moment. He sighed in contentment as the bathwater worked its magic on his shot nerves. "Yes, it can only get better."

<>

Relena sat in the chair by the balcony window in her room. She was enjoying her morning cup of coffee as she watched the sun come up over the trees. She smiled and tried to resist the urge to laugh.

Did he really think she was that gullible? She heard the bathwater still running when she came back in with their coffee. She figured he would be out the tub when she came back up, so she brought him a cup as well. The next thing she heard was some foul language followed by a loud crash and a few more choice words. Relena shook her head and once again tried to suppress her laughter.

She really did not know what he was doing in there, and to tell the truth she really did not want to know. But, she still could not believe that her little perfect soldier could get so distracted as to let the tub overflow then bust his butt in the process.

Relena giggled because she was unable to hold it in any longer. "Oh Heero, what am I going to do with you?"

 

~~~To Be Continued~~~

 

TA DA! It's finished. At last! Yay! Yes, I know it is short, but if I had added other scenes to this chapter then the title would not have fit. So this is it for chapter eight. Sorry. But, what do you think of it anyway?

The reason it took me so long to get this chapter out is because I got stuck. This chapter was a little bit harder for me to do because it is sometimes difficult for me to write Heero's character. He is fun to pick on, but it is hard to get inside of his head. I must say that I completely admire any author that can write a fic and stay true to Heero's character. My hat goes off to you. You guys should have seen me. I was like; Okay, think like a guy. Wait. Not just any guy. Think like Heero. Then I was going; DDDDDDuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh.

Well, that is all for now. I don't know when I will be done with chapter nine. I might have to put this fic on hold once again because of work. Remember that research paper I did not too long ago. Well, now they want me to present it. I have to give a 30 to 45 minute presentation in a couple of weeks. EEP! I'm not looking forward to it. I keep telling myself I know I can do it, but it's hard when it is your first real presentation. Yes, I did give speeches in school, but this my first REAL presentation. Wish me good luck. I need it. As soon as my presentation is finished, I promise to get back to this fic. I also still want to write that other fic, but it will be a little longer before I even start that one.

Once again I want to thank every one of you for your wonderful comments and reviews. You guys are the best. ^_^

Well, I must go for now, but I will talk to you soon.

Bye,

Carebear