Disclaimer:  Okay.  You guys should know by now that I do not own Gundam Wing.  The creators did not think I was worthy enough to join their little group, so there. =þ 
 
A Weekend to Remember
Chapter Nine:  An Unfortunate Mistake
 

Remarkably the ride to the PHQ was uneventful and the 'mandatory meeting' that they are all being forced to attend should turn out to be nothing more than standard procedure in Heero's opinion.  Lady Une knew that him and the other pilots would always make sure the perimeter was safe for the Vice Foreign Minister.  So, he couldn't figure out why the need for this meeting.  Then he realized something more had to be wrong.  He did not think it could be a new threat to peace because he would have uncovered something before this meeting was ever called.  No.  It had to be something else.  And he was just the man. Uh! Damn!  Uh. woman. 
 
'No!  I'm not a woman.  Double crap!  For the next few hours I am.' That's when it hit him.  He was Relena for all outward appearances, which meant he would be the one entertaining delegates, if the situation called for it.  He would be the one having to make polite conversation.  He would be the one wanting to kill any bastard who dared lay a hand on him err. Relena errwhatever.
 
Just when he thought things could not possibly get any worse, he had to go and think of what could. 
 
'Argh!  Couldn't I just kill all the bastards?  It would solve me a lot of grief.'  The idea did have merit, but Heero knew that was the last thing he could do. 
 
Heero sighed.  'Sometimes life just isn't fair.'  He hung his head in defeat as he walked down the hallway by himself.  He was so caught up in his own thoughts that he did not hear someone calling out to him.
 
"Relena!"
 
Finally, realizing he was being summoned, Heero turned around to acknowledge the person.
 
Lady Une caught up with him, "Relena, I'm sorry, but I need to have a word with you in private before the meeting."
 
Heero nodded his approval and the two of them headed towards her office.
 
<>
 
Relena and Hilde quickly walked through the corridors of the base.  They still had about another half hour until the meeting started.  So, the two girls snuck away for the chance to walk around the base freely without someone constantly keeping an eye out for their safety.  Well, Relena's safety mostly.  But, Relena was too deep in thoughts to actually enjoy her one chance at freedom on the base.  Hilde was talking nonstop to her about something, but Relena was too occupied to pay attention.  Actually, if anyone had passed by them, they would not think anything out of the ordinary.  It was not unusual for Duo to be chattering away as Heero obviously ignored him. 
 
"Hey!  Hello!  Anybody there!  Geez!  I'm being tuned out again!"  Hilde shouted exasperated with Relena's behavior.
 
"Huh?  What? Oh, I'm sorry Hil.  I didn't mean to" Relena tried to quickly apologize.
 
"Man, what's on your mind?"
 
"Oh, I was just." 
 
Relena didn't even get to finish her sentence when someone yelled at them.
 
"DUO!"
 
Suddenly a buxom little redhead in uniform came bouncing up to them.  Hilde was completely taken aback, to say the least. 
 
"Excuse me?"  Hilde casually inquired, acting a casual Duo, even though she was seething inside.  'Who is this bitch?'  She wondered to herself.
 
"Oh Duo, you're such a kidder."  The girl teased.
 
"I am?"  Hilde asked with the hair standing up on the back of her neck.
 
The girl batted her eyelashes and lightly touched Hilde's arm.  "So Duo, when are you ever gonna forget about this girlfriend that you supposedly have and join me for"
 
"Supposedly?"  Hilde interrupted and daring her to finish the sentence.
 
"Well yeah.  You told me once that you had a steady girlfriend, but I've yet to see otherwise.  So, I've decided to prove to you that I could be the best thing that ever happened to you."
 
"I don't. think. you. want. to. do that.  I assure you."  Hilde said through clenched teeth.  All she could see was red.  She was ready to start breathing fire.  'Who the hell does this psycho bitch think she is?'  Hilde badly wanted to deck the little harlot, but she could not do that at the moment.  She would never ruin Duo's reputation by hitting a girl, but Hilde silently vowed that once everything was back to normal this little minx was going down.  Nobody is going to get away with trying to steal her Duo.
 
Hilde glanced to the side at Relena, just to make sure she was still there in case she needed her.  However, Relena did not look like she would be thinking with a clear head for much longer either.  Her facial expression was a mixture of shock and anger.  Hilde could only imagine how her own face looked, but she could guarantee that the initial shock had worn off to leave another very prominent emotion.
 
"You'll see.  I'll make an offer you can't refuse."  The girl said flirtatiously.
 
That comment earned a snort of disapproval coming from Relena's direction.  She was now apparently over her initial shock as well.
 
The girl glared at Relena, who could only raise an eyebrow at the trollop's audacity. 
 
"I seriously doubt that."  Hilde said crossing her arms over her chest.
 
"Alright.  I can see you've left me with no other choice." 
 
Then before either one could speak or react.  The girl threw herself at Hilde and gave her a huge kiss. 
 
Relena was frozen in place, and Hilde was too stunned to act.  It initially took everything for Hilde to keep her balance since the girl just threw herself forward. 
 
Then suddenly both Relena and Hilde's senses kicked in.  At the same time that Hilde managed to push her off, Relena reached to pull her away. 
 
The shocking experience was now over, but it left a very furious and angry Hilde in its wake.  "What the HELL is wrong with you?  Are you insane?  Do you have a death wish?"  She shouted.
 
The girl mischievously smiled.  "I must, especially, if this is how you react to every girl's kiss, Duo."
 
Suddenly another thought popped into Hilde's head, and it was not settling too well with her stomach.  'She just She just'
 
This girl believing that she, Hilde, was Duo just kissed her.  Hilde did not even want to think about it much less say the word.  Hilde's stomach began to flip-flop and her vision blurred.
 
Relena noticed Hilde's sudden change in attitude and could only fear what could happen next.
 
"Oh God."  Hilde screeched as she took off down the hall with her hand over her mouth and her braid flapping behind her. 
 
Relena took off down the hall after Hilde.  Both girls forgetting about the shocked girl they just left behind.
 
Relena ran as fast as she could.  She had to catch Hilde.  She had to reach her before she lost her groceries all over herself and anyone else who had the misfortune of standing too close.  Relena was surprised that Hilde had made it this far.  Normally, she never made it in time.  Hilde's body had to still be suffering from shock. 
 
Suddenly, Relena saw a door.  She did not care where the door led, and she did not have time for words.  So, she quickly grabbed Hilde by the braid then flung her threw the waiting doorway. 
 
Hilde only had enough time to notice the waiting bathroom stall before her stomach did another flip-flop.
 
Relena sighed with relief when she realized they made it just in time.
 
Hilde was sick and seething.  "That bitch*spew* just wait *hurl* she won't know *spew* won't know what *hurl*what hit her!"
 
Relena walked up behind her friend to massage small circles along her back to calm her down as she leaned over the porcelain god.  She could only shake her head as she glanced down at Hilde to make sure she was okay. 
 
If someone had come up to her two days ago and told her all this would happen, she would have laughed in their face.  Things like this are just not normal.  How did all this shit happen anyway? 
 
'Oh yeah, we had to go make a stupid wish on a stupid amulet.  Who'd have thought that wishes could actually come true.'  Relena thought.  'I wish I would have been more specific though because this is not what I had in mind.  Something tells me that this is not what Hilde had in mind either.'  She looked down at Hilde, who was yet to calm herself.  Not that Relena could blame her; she knew she would be doing the exact same thing.  'Well, maybe with a little more grace.'  She snorted out loud at that thought, but of course Hilde did not notice. 'Yeah right, I'd be admiring the porcelain inlay of the toilet for twice as long.' 
 
Life had to be cruel sometimes, why did wishes have to be as well?  'I thought wishes were suppose to make you happy and make your wildest dreams come true.  But so far all this wish has created is one big headache.  Okay.  Fine.  That's the last time I visit on antique shop.'
 
Relena continued to seethe and contemplate as she thought about her, Hilde, Heero, and Duo's plight and Hilde's current misfortune. 
 
Since one was too lost in her thoughts and the other was too lost in the. uh lavatory, they both failed to notice the faint sound of water running in the back.
 
***
 
Moments ago:
 
Heero was walking down the hall towards Lady Une's office when he spotted two streaks as they zipped by.  "What the hell?"
 
"Now where could those two be off to in such a hurry?" Lady Une said voicing her thoughts.  "It must be important if Heero is in a hurry too, but they better be back in time."
 
Heero watched as Relena yanked Hilde into a nearby room.  He shook his head in amusement as he watched the spectacle.  "Some things never change no matter what the circumstances."  
 
It was right after he finished his sentence that he noticed which room it was that the two girls went in to.
 
"Damnit!"
 
Printed in black and silver letters across the front of the door were the words 'Men's Locker Room.'
 
***
 
Relena finally got Hilde to calm dawn.  She was no longer sick to her stomach, but Hilde was still seething.  So, she quietly led Hilde to a nearby bench.
 
"Feel better now?"  Relena asked.
 
"No!  What do you think?  That lillil"
 
"bitch."  Relena finished for her.
 
"Yeah.  Her.  I swear I'm gonna. I'm gonna"
 
"kill her."
 
"Yeah.  And I'm gonna. I'm gonna"
 
"Rip her eyes out."
 
"Yeah.  Oh!  She is so gonna gonna"
 
"pay."
 
"Damn.  I'd hate to get on ya'll bad side.  Remind me never to do anything to piss the two of you off."  Said a new voice.
 
<>
 
Lady Une still stared in shock at Heero's sudden outburst.  Why should 'Relena' care if 'Duo and Heero' were in a hurry to use the restroom?
 
"Duo!  Get over here now!"  Heero shouted.
 
"Relena!  What in the Hell has gotten into you?  And why are you yelling for Duo when you just saw him run into the locker room?"  Lady Une yelled at him.
 
Suddenly Duo came dashing around the corner.  "What?  What happened?"  Duo said in a panic.  He was in the lounge right around the corner when he heard Heero's outburst.
 
"Hilde, what in the world?  I thought you yelled for Duo."
 
"I did."  Came the short reply from Heero since his mood just did a nosedive.
 
Duo not wanting to cause any more confusion and feeling the need to explain Heero's seemingly ridiculous answer spoke up for him.  "Well, she did, but I heard her yell since I was right around the corner, so here I am."  Duo finished flashing a cheery smile.
 
"And she'll do for now.  May we please be excused for a minute?"  Heero tried to sweetly reply since he was suppose to be Relena.  He needed to get a hold of himself.  Loosing control would jeopardize the mission and that was unacceptable.
 
"But, I still need to have a word with you in my office."  Une said getting frustrated, but she was still somehow managed to keep her cool.
 
Heero did not know how to answer that.  What reason could he possibly have for stalling Une when she obviously needed to speak with Relena before the meeting began?  Heero sighed.  'When all else fails.' He did the only thing he could think of.  He put on his best Relena smile and gave Une his best pleading look.
 
Lady Une sighed in exasperation.  "Fine.  You're obviously high strung at the moment.  Go get a drink of water and be in my office in ten minutes."  That said Lady Une walked away.
 
Duo let out the breath he did not realize he was holding.  Then he glared at Heero.  "Baka!  What the Hell has gotten into you?  Do you realize you almost blew everything with your sudden outburst?  And, they call me the idiot."
 
Heero did not say a word.  He grabbed Duo's arm and lead him around a deserted corner where they could speak out of earshot. 
 
Duo tried to patiently wait for Heero to speak up after he was dragged away, but Heero still hadn't spoken a word.  All he did was pace back and forth.  After the fifth time Heero paced in front of him, Duo finally had enough.
 
"I'm not getting any younger ya know."  Duo said in irritation.
 
Heero turned and glared daggers at the boy.
 
"Well, are you going to tell me what is wrong?  Or, do I need to start guessing?"
 
When he didn't budge, Duo took that as his cue to continue.  "Okay, let's see, could it be that"
 
"Shut up baka!"
 
"He speaks."
 
Heero growled.
 
Duo cleared his throat.  "Well?"
 
Heero spoke through clenched teeth.  "Do you remember the one thing we both promised to prevent before we all got here?"
 
"Uuummmm."  Duo thought as he scratched his head trying to remember.
 
"Well, let me refresh your memory.  Do you recall Hilde's third reason for making this stupid wish in the first place?"
 
Realization came to Duo and his eyes got huge.  "No."
 
"Yes, and it just happened."
 
"Son of a bitch!"
 
<>
 
Relena and Hilde looked up at the same time to see the one Preventer they both secretly thought was hot standing before them dripping wet wearing nothing more than a towel.  Hilde's mouth just about hit the floor and Relena's eyes about popped out of their sockets.
 
"Br Brian, what are you doing in here?"  Relena asked since Hilde could not pick her mouth up off the floor.
 
Yes, it was he, Brian Summers.  The hottest Preventer on the force with his dark hair, sky-blue eyes, brilliant smile, tall frame, muscular physique, and tanned body.  Yes, he could easily be any girl's knight in shining armor.  Relena and Hilde were not the only two who had such sentiments either.  Sally once called him her dream hunk. Then on one of her trips to headquarters to visit her brother, Catharine finally met everyone's prince charming.  After introductions were over and Brian walked away, Relena amusingly watched as Catharine without thinking wiped the drool coming from the corner of her mouth.  But, the best story had to come from Dorothy, who upon getting her first glimpse of Mr. Summers literarily could not keep her eyes off of him and walked smack into an unsuspecting Mr. Winner.  Both blonds ended up sprawled out on the floor with Dorothy landing on top.  Witnesses to the incident said Quatre was as red as a tomato, Dorothy for once looked like she wanted to crawl under a rock, and for some reason Trowa looked rigid and tense as he helped the two up.  One bystander said she could of sworn that Mr. Barton's ears turned red, and she could almost see smoke coming out of them.
 
Now, the unsuspecting Preventer stood ignorant to the fact he was practically naked in front of two practically drooling females in the men's locker room.  Poor guy had no idea what was about to hit him. 
 
"Well, this is the locker room and most men, like myself, do come in to use it."  He replied as he gave the two of them strange looks.  "What are you two doing here?"  He asked figuring that if they could act dumb why couldn't he.
 
"Oh.  Well, you see weuh we uh" Relena stammered.
 
"We came to use it too, of course.  What other reason is there?"  Hilde quickly answered finally maintaining some control.  Then smacked her forehead for such a stupid answer.  "Wait.  That didn't come out right.  You see what I meant was uh crap. uh" 
 
"Maxwell, you need to learn to quit when you're behind."  Brian said then laughed.
 
That statement brought both girls back to reality.  They completely forgot who they were supposed to be at the moment. 
 
'Crap!  I didn't say or do anything too out of character for Duo, did I?' Hilde wondered to herself. 
 
'Damnit!  Why do these sorts of things always happen?'  Relena shouted in her head.  It was time to revert back to Heero mode.  So she stood up, crossed her arms, and put on the best death glare of her life.
 
Hilde stood up as well crossing her arms.  If ever she needed to pull off a convincing Duo, then the time was now.  How hard could it be?  It's not like the hottest guy on the force was standing in front of her dripping wet, practically naked, shining that gorgeous smile of his, and completely ignorant to her extreme discomfort.  Nope.  That's not what was happening.  So she could do this.  It would be a piece of cake. 
 
'Speaking of cake, I wonder what flavor he goes best with NO!  Must not let dirty thoughts pop in head.  Duo is all the man I need and more so.  Duo is my life.  So, why am I letting this towel only wearing dreamboat effect me?  Maybe it's the chest.  It's must by the chest.  What else could it be?  Hum, I wonder if the rest of him is thattoned.  DAMNIT!'  Hilde continued to argue in her head.
 
Relena continued to glare trying to size her opponent up, which by the way proved to be a fatal mistake.  Nope.  Those baby blues were not looking directly at her.  Nope.  That drop of water did not make a trail down his chest into uncharted territory.  Nope.  None of that was happening. 
 
'Okay Dorlain, now is the time to show everyone what you are made of.  You can do this.  Okay, maybe the death glare is not my best option at the moment.  Revert to politician mode.  Stick with what you know girl, but keep up the Yuy façade.  But shit, why did it have to be him and in a towel no less?  No, do not think about less.  Less is not more in this case.  Less is bad, very bad.  On the other hand, I wonder. NO! AAAhhh!'
 
Both of their heads were reeling, but they somehow managed to keep a cool façade on the outside.  
 
"For your information, Summers, I am not nor will I ever be behind.  The God of Death does not know the meaning of the word."  Hilde said with an air of confidence.
 
"Sure, bro whatever."
 
"Hey!  I resent that."  Hilde said getting defensive for herself as well as Duo.
 
"Geez Maxwell, I was only joking.  You don't have to take it personally."
 
"Humph."  Hilde retorted then turned her head away.  Meanwhile, Relena still managed her best poker face.
 
"Okay.  Fine.  Sheesh.  I know when to get lost."  Brian mumbled as he walked off shaking his head as he went.  "Some people just can't take a joke nowadays."
 
When he was out of earshot both sighed in relief and wiped the beads of sweat off their foreheads.
 
"That was close."  Hilde said.
 
"No.  Really?"  Relena said sarcastically.
 
"Well, at least I wasn't the one going well uh you see uh" Hilde said mocking Relena.
 
Relena could only growl at that since Hilde was technically right.  But, that didn't mean Relena had to like it.
 
Hilde smiled mischievously.  "Uuh!  Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't take kindly to jokes."
 
"Let's just get out of here before anything else goes wrong."
 
"Aw!  What's the rush?  You do realize we are in the place we wished to be."
 
"Baka.  Did you not learn anything from what just happened?" 
 
"Um deck all red heads that come within ten meters of Duo."
 
Relena sighed in frustration.  "Hilde just think about it for a minute.  Yes, the wish sounded like a great idea, but 1) do you really want to ruin Duo's rep by all the gawking you know you are dying to do and 2) how much of Duo's wrath are you willing to take if he finds out that you came across anything more in here?"
 
Hilde knew Relena was right.  But, damnit something had to always spoil her fun.  "I know.  I know.  It's just that"
 
"Hey guys!" 
 
Both girls turned to see Brian as he walked back around the corner still in nothing more than a towel.  "Sorry to interrupt again, but I just want to know if." He didn't get to finish because as he continued to walk a stray thread on his towel caught on to a nearby locker and the fabric landed neatly onto the floor at his feet.
 
"ACK!"  The two girls screeched in unison.
 
They quickly turned their heads, but the damage was done.
 
Relena knew she was blushing.  She could feel the heat coming off her face.  'Oh, Heero is so gonna want to kill me for sure now.'  She thought.
 
Hilde knew she was blushing as well, and she could only pray it was not very noticeable.  'Oh, Duo is gonna shit a gold brick, if he finds out about this one.'
 
"Oops."  Said Brian, who was the least effected by the whole situation.
 
"Oh, that's okay."  Hilde replied as she continued the stare at the ceiling.  "But, we'll get back to you later.  We've got a meeting in" Hilde quickly glanced down at her watch.  "Ack!  Not long.  So we gotta go.  Okay.  Bye."
 
Then she quickly grabbed Relena and the two ran for the door.
 
Brian could only shake his head as he watched the two run off.  "Those pilots have got to be the strangest people I've ever meet."
 
<>
 
Once outside both girls came to a halt and leaned against the door trying to catch their breath. 
 
Relena glanced over at Hilde.  "Did you?"
 
"Nope.  Of course not."  She denied.  "Did you?"
 
"Nope."  Relena also denied.
 
"Okay.  I guess that makes us safe, right?"
 
"Right."
 
Suddenly the sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted them.  The two girls looked over to see two red-faced pilots leaning against the far wall.
 
"Uh.  Oh."  They both said.
 
"Well, well, what do you have here?"  Duo said in a joking manner even though he was far from being in a joking mood.
 
"Well, ya see it's not what it seems.  We promise." Hilde beseeched.
 
"Humph." Heero replied back.
 
"Really.  She's telling the truth.  We really didn't mean to go in there."  Relena pleaded their cause.
 
"Uh-huh.  Yeah.  Sure.  And my real name is Santa Claus."  Duo said sarcastically.
 
"Damnit, Duo.  You know I wouldn't deliberately lie to you, and if you want to blame someone, blame the lil red-headed trollop who busted a move on me thinking I was you."
 
"WhWhat?"  Duo stuttered.
 
"Oh yes.  Let's see if I can recall her exact words.  Oh yeah.  'Well you once told me you had a steady girlfriend, but I've yet to see otherwise.'  That was one of the most disgusting experiences of my life, Duo Maxwell, and we are all just lucky that Relena got me to the restroom in time.  Or you'd have an even bigger mess to clean up."  She said pointing her finger in his chest.
 
Duo swallowed the lump that seemed to suddenly form in his throat.
 
Hilde continued.  "And why didn't you tell me about her?  Huh?  Do you know how horrible the way I found out was?"
 
"Well, I thought you might overreact."
 
"Overreact!  Overreact!  Why would I overreact?"  Hilde shouted throwing her hands up in the air. 
 
"Um Hilde."  Relena said trying to get Hilde attention.
 
 "What?"  She said through clenched teeth.
 
"Well, you need to calm down before you draw too much attention towards us."
 
"Fine."  She said and tried to take a few deep breaths to calm her nerves.
 
"Now that we know how you ended up in there, I want to know what took so long.  What else went on inthere?"  Heero said interrupting.
 
Both girls started to fidget and the two pilots knew what was coming next could not be good.
 
"Um nothing much.  I was just there trying to help Hilde calm down and she did um eventually."
 
Heero and Duo looked at each other then back at the girls.  They knew the whole truth was not coming out. 
 
"And that's all?"  Duo doubtfully asked.
 
Hilde started to scratch her head out of nervousness, and Relena got a pondering look on her face as if she were searching for the correct words to say.
 
"Well, you see" Relena started to say, but got interrupted when the locker room door opened.  Brian walked out now in full uniform.
 
"Bye, guys talk to ya later.  Oh!  Hey, Miss Relena.  Hey, Miss Hilde."  He said then waved as he continued to walk on down the hall.
 
"Please tell me that was a figment of my imagination."  Duo said once Brian was no longer in sight.
 
"Well" Hilde stammered.
 
Heero had heard enough.  "We'll discuss this later, but right now Une wants to speak with me uh you uh damnit you know what I mean."  He glared at Relena as he spoke then walked off down the hall toward Une's office.
 
"Uh.  Oh.  Do you think he'll get over it?"  Relena asked leaning towards Hilde.

 

"Yeah.  Ya never know.  Tomorrow he might wake up and forget any of this ever happened." 
 
"I wouldn't count on that."  Said a voice that startled the two girls.
 
"Geez Duo, give me a heart attack why don't ya?"  Hilde said.  She completely forgot he was standing there.
 
Duo just stood there with his arms crossed.  "You, young lady, have some explaining to do?"
 
"Um Duo, have I ever told you how much I love y" Hilde started to say then she realized something else.  " Wait just a damn minute here.  You've got a lot of explaining to do yourself, young man."  She said in retaliation.
 
"I guess we'll discuss this later as well."  He said.
 
"Fine."
 
"And so it continues."  Relena sighed and wondered when everything could just go back to normal.
 
~~~To Be Continued~~~
 

Hi ya!  Well, there's chapter nine.  I'm not trying to end the chapter on a sour note, but I think thirteen pages are enough for this chapter.  I hope everyone liked the locker scene.  I wanted to get it just right since this is the scene most people asked for.  I hope it was up to your expectations.  ^_^
 
I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get this out, but certain circumstances have not been in my favor lately in regards to writing this fic. 
 
First, I couldn't concentrate on this fic because I had another one stuck in my head.  But, I didn't want to have to be writing two fics at the same time.  Finally, I couldn't take it any more so I broke down and wrote the prologue to my new fic.
 
Then when I finally had a clear head, a huge thunderstorm by the name of Allison flooded the area I live in.  Don't worry my house stayed dry, but a couple of other homes in my neighborhood were not so lucky.  However, all of this limited my computer time.  When severe thunderstorms with lightening are right outside, it is usually wise to stay off the computer. 
 
Then once all that cleared up, my best friend found out she got a job in another state for the next few months, which meant I wouldn't see her again until October.  So I wanted to spend some time visiting her before she left. *sniff*  I'm happy for her, but I'm gonna miss her.  
 
Then once that was said and done my phone line went dead.  It did not have a dial tone or anything.  And since the phone company was so backed up due to lots of phones being down after all the horrible weather, I had to wait FOREVER for them to come and fix it.  I couldn't call up a friend on the telephone much less try to sign on the Internet.  It really sucked.  I couldn't check my email, and I couldn't read any fanfiction. *whines* It was horrible.  Thankfully, I was able to work on my fics.  My computer was in working order, but my phone line was not, which prevented updating.
 
And to really add insult to injury, earlier this week I got in a car accident.  Someone ran into the back of me when I was waiting to turn left at a light.  *wails*  Why me?  Don't worry.  I'm fine.  However, my car is in need of repair.  *groans*  I've been without a car all week, and I've been trying to get in touch with the insurance company in hopes of getting a rental.  Can you say, 'pain in the ass'?  Well, I finally got a rental today, so tomorrow I get to find out exactly how much damage was done. *groans* Well, at least I'm not the one who has to pay for it.      
 
So, now that you've all heard my sob story I hope you can forgive my tardiness in posting this chapter.  I know I told a few of you that I'd be updating sooner, and you've probably been wondering where the hell I've been.  I promise I didn't do it on purpose.  *pleads for forgiveness*
 
Okay, I'm going to go for now. 
 
Bye,
Carebear