Par-tay! Part 2

>>Disclaimer: I donít own GW or the characters, I just uh, borrow them for the experiments (MWAHAHAHA!! GW group sweatdrops) and use them for my inventionsÖ

By the way, TROWA AND CATHRINE ARE NOT BROTHER AND SISTER. FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS, THINGS LIKE THIS SLIP MY MIND EASILY!<<

 

Heero groaned again and called Duo and Quatre three-way.

"They did it to you too, didnít they?" He asked them when they both answered.

"Too?" Duo laughed. "Man, who caught the Perfect Soldier in their trap?"

"Relena Peacecraft," Heero said, grabbing a coke from his fridge.

"Relena?" Sputtered Quatre. It sounded like he choked on something. "Relena?"

"Yeah," Heero sighed. "And youíll never guess what she was wearing too."

"A really tight shirt and mini?" Laughed Duo, and Quatre smirked.

"Dorothy was wearing that when she asked me," Quatre interrupted.

"Dorothy? Canít believe it!" Heero cried out. "Anyway, Relena had on a Korn choker and her binders were covered in Blink 182 stickers. Next thing you know sheís going to announce that sheís going to see a Limp Bizket concert! Or maybe even marrying Fred Durst!"

Duo and Quatre burst out laughing, and soon Heero was joining them.

"Anyway, I have to goÖitís getting late and Hilde wants to take me clothe shopping tomorrow morning." Duo announced.

"íBye Duo," Quatre said, and then he said, "I better go too. See you tomorrow Heero. Duo!"

"Yeah?"

"You guys come over at noon. Bring WuFei and Trowa too, I have to talk to you guys," Quatre said, his words rushing out quickly.

"Okay, see you Q-man," Duo smiled, and Heero ended his part with a "Hnn."

*************

Heero was walking up to the front door with Trowa to Quatreís. They had met on the bus, and had seen WuFei pass them on his motorcycle.

"I wonderÖdo you think thereís a reason why Quatre made us learn those dance moves? Or was it because his little sister just likes N Sync?" Trowa mused aloud.

"OhÖmyÖIíM GONNA KILL QUATRE!!" Heero shouted, scaring a bunch of old ladies walking the other way.

"Huh?" Trowa asked, glancing at Heero.

"Quatreís on the student council!" Heero spat, angrily. "It was all a trick to help him with his dance!"

Trowaís mouth dropped open.

***********

It was almost eight and Relena was still running around her room, trying to find the right outfit for tonight.

She finally decided with Hilde and Sally and Dorothy over the phone what sheíd wear. But, quickly changed into something Eróless revealing for a normal party, or else Heero think sheís a slut.

She chose baby blue drawstrings and a tight pink tank top. She had on her Korn choker and quickly searched her room for her sweatshirt, with Limp Bizket imprinted on the back.

She found it under her bed, along with her knee-boots.

"So thatís where they were!" She said, smiling, pulling them out. "oh, well, too late to change nowÖIíll just wear my platformsÖ"

Relena finally made it to the door without Millardo popping up and telling her to change. She was almost at the door and out when his voice called out, "RELENA!"

Relena jumped and turned to see her brother fuming. "Ahh, hi bro."

"Relena," he paused, his anger seeming to disappear. A smile appeared on his face. "Be back by eleven, okay?"

"Huh?" Relena asked startled, but nodded before dashing out the door.

"Sheís growing up so fast," he sighed, then turned back to the living room. "Be careful, little Sis."

**********

Heero groaned inwardly as he arrived at the dance. He wasnít looking forward to this one but anymore. When Trowa pulled open the door, he was afraid to find Relena in a mini and low-cut belly, but she wasnít anywhere.

"We have to go to the staff room," Quatre informed them. "Everyoneís there getting ready."

They all groaned simultaneously, and then followed Quatre. He opened the door and one of their teachers ushered them into a separate room.

"You boys can go back to the dance. Weíll call you on stage, when youíre needed. Oh, and you and your date should have a song picked out." She said, crisply, and stalked away, leaving the boys gapping wordlessly at her.

"Iím serious, if I donít die of humiliation, Iíll kill you Quatre," Duo laughed, and did a little spin.

"Save your moves for later, Duo," WuFei said, glaring. "We need our energy to strangle Quatre later."

Quatre began to sweat, and began backing away from the group and to the doorÖ "Uh, guys! I think I hear the music starting! Letís go!í he said in a very nervous, high, squeaky voice.

********

Relena and her friends were up first, singing. She was very nervous, and hoped she didnít forget any words.

The curtains opened to the whole grade eleven and twelve population. ëOh my God. I never knew there were that many of us,í Relena thought in horror, but then placed herself for the beginning of the song.

The music flared up.

Relena: Do you still remember, how we used to be?

Feeling together, believing in whatever

My love has said to me,

Both of us were dreamers

Young love in the sun,

Felt like my Savior, my spirit I gave to you

Weíd only just begun.

Hilde, Sally, Cathrine, Dorothy: Hasta Manana, Always be mine

All: Viva forever, Iíll be waiting,

Everlasting, like the sun,

Live Forever, for the moment,

Ever searching for the sun

Relena: Yes, I still remember, ever whispered word,

The touch of you skin, giving life from within,

Like a love song that Iíd heard,

Slipping through our fingers, like the hands of time,

Promises made, every memory saved,

Has reflections in my mind

Hilde, Sally, Cathrine, Dorothy: Hasta Manana, Always be mine

Relena walks off stage and searches the crowd for Heero, finding him leaning against the wall, trying not to look at her.

All: Viva forever, Iíll be waiting,

Everlasting, like the sun

Live forever, for the moment,

Ever searching for the sun

Relena: But weíre all alone now, was it just a dream?

Feelings untold, they will never be sold,

And the secretís safe with me

Hilde, Sally, Cathrine and Dorothy: Hasta Manana, always be mine

Relena turns her back on Heero and walks back to the stage.

All: Viva forever, Iíll be waiting,

Everlasting, like the sun

Live forever, for the moment,

Ever searching for the sun

(fading)

They bowed and smiled. Relena turned around quickly to blow a kiss, but stopped when she saw the Heero was staring at her, understanding in his eyes.

ëHad the song have that much of an effect on him?í She thought, taking her Spice Girl CD back from the DJ.

She walked off stage with her friends and waited for Quatreís turn, only to be surprised when all GW pilots went up on stage. Then she noticed that they were all wearing the same outfit: white cargoís and button down shirts.

All: Show me the meaning of being lonely!

Duo: So many words for the broken heart

Itís hard to see in a crimson love

Trowa: So hard to breathe

Walk with me, and maybe

Nights of light so soon become

Quatre: Wild and free, I could feel the sun

Your every wish will be done

They tell meÖ

All turn around, and begin to walk to their girls, who are standing in front of them, looking shocked. Heero bends down and looks Relena in the eye.

Heero: Show me the meaning of being lonely

Is this the feeling I need to walk with?

Tell me why I canít be there where you are

Thereís something missing in my heart

WuFei (shockingly): Life goes on as it never ends

Eyes of stone observe the trends

They never say forever gaze

Duo: Guilty roads to an endless love (he bends to talk to Hilde, and then winks)

Thereís no control

Are you with me now?

Quatre: Your every wish, will be done

They tell meÖ

All: Show me the meaning of being lonely

Is this the feeling I need to walk with?

Tell me why I canít be there where you are

Thereís something missing in my heart

Repeat chorusÖ

Heero: Thereís no where to run, I have no place to go

Surrender my heart, body and soul,

How can it be youíre asking me to feel

The things you never show?

OooohÖ.

Duo: You are missing in my heart

Tell me why I canít be there where you are

All: Chorus, repeated until end.

Everyone bursts into applause, like they did for Relena and her friends and the people in between them. Then, the DJ announced that one person from every group must go up and do another song.

Relena gasped, and shouted along with many others, "WHAT?!" While some calmly took on the challenge.

Relena chose a special song that she liked, and smiled at the lyrics. ëWill he notice me after this?í She thought, and then lifted her head high.

Heero, on the other hand, was chosen by his friends to go up. He chose a song he liked. Told about his feelings for RelenaÖor his lied feelings, at least. He was up first.

Heero: Donít think that you got me girl,

Donít think you can tame me and change me

Donít think that itís all because of you

Just because I donít run around

Just because weíre forever together

Donít think of a four letter word to use

So what if I just donít want anybody else but you?

So what if youíre all I ever really wanna do?

I know what youíre thinking, but it doesnít make it trueÖ

BELIEVE ME BABYÖ

Iím not in love, no not at all

What makes you think, you made me fall?

I slip, but no, Iím not in love

What if I just canít sleep at night?

I see your face in the starry sky,

So high above

But girl, Iím not in love

Donít think that you got it made,

Donít think itís that easy to keep me,

Never know it could all just fade away

So what if I donít want anybody else but you?

So what if youíre all I really wanna do?

I know what youíre thinking but it doesnít make it trueÖ

BELIEVE ME BABYÖ

Iím not in love, no not at all

What makes you think, you made me fall?

I slip, but no, Iím not in love

What if I just canít sleep at night?

I see your face in the starry sky,

So high above

But girl, Iím not in love

So what if my heart just skips a beat?

What if I loose a little sleep?

Iím not in love, no not at all

What makes you think, you made me fall?

I slip, but no, Iím not in love

What if I just canít sleep at night?

I see your face in the starry sky,

So high above

But girl, Iím not in love (3x, until fade)

Heero got an uproar, and saw Relenaís face. She was torn between anger and happiness. The song was saying he DID like her, but he didnít want to admit it.

Relena was up next, and then it was their duetÖ

 

Okay, I know Iím leaving you guys with a cliff hanger, but I havenít chosen Relenaís song yet, and Iím still typing it up, but Iíll try to get it out again tonight. Hope you enjoy it so far!

By the way, these were the songs in order:

Viva Forever, the Spice Girls

As Long As You Love Me, Backstreet Boys

Iím Not In Love, BB Mak

I do not own these songs (pouts), I just use them.