Acoustic #3.

 

I'M BAAACK! And with another idea for all of you to like or hate. When I heard this song, Gundam Wing immediately popped into my head. I just thought the lyrics fit with the show. The song is Acoustic #3 by the Goo Goo Dolls and I don't own it, nor do I own Gundam Wing. They all belong to their respective creators/artists and all that. Please read and tell me what you think.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

They painted up your secrets

With the lies they told to you

*Screen splits: One half has Trowa putting on his clown mask for the first time after losing his memory in the Vayate crash and the other half has Catherine holding Trowa while he shivers from the force of his memories trying to return.*

And the least they ever gave you

Was the most you ever knew

*Doctor J's mechanical claw smacking Heero across the face.*

And I wonder where these dreams go

When the world gets in your way

*Relena looking out the window with Marimeia sitting behind her*

What's the point in all this screaming?

No one's listening anyway

*Quatre's temporal insanity after his father committed suicide.*

Your voice is small and fading

And you hide in here unknown

And your mother loves you father

Cause she's got no where to go

*Mrs. Dorlain fingering the little jewelry boxes while she tries to Relena that she's (Relena.) really a Peacecraft. *

And she wonders where these dreams go

Cause the world got in her way

What's the point in ever trying?

Nothing's changing anyway

*Relena facing the Romefeller Foundation as Queen Relena.*

They press their lips against you

And you love the lies they say

*Relena hugging her mother and crying while telling her she will always be her daughter.*

And I tried so hard to reach you

But you're falling anyway

*Heero flying through the air after self-detonating, while the other Gundams watch helplessly.*

And you know I see right through you

Cause the world gets in your way

*Duo calling 'Anything for the one you love!' after Heero when Heero when to save Relena from Marimeia.*

What's the point in all this screaming?

You're not listening anyway

*Relena screaming after Heero to come back after he went to fight the final battle.*

 

End.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Well, that's the end of what will probably be the shortest I'll ever write. The reason I have Relena in ( )s is because I thought it sounded like I was referring to Mrs. Dorlain, which I wasn't. Did it fit as well as I thought it did? You tell me. E-mail Heero_obbsessie@hotmail.com to comment. Ja ne.