Disclaimer: Simply not mine.

Author's Notes: Lemon warning in this chapter.

Dedication: To all women around the world for putting up with Mother Nature's shit as well as the other half of the species.

****

And Baby Makes Three
by Kristen Elizabeth

****

July 21st, 202

"Aloha! Welcome to Hawaii."

Duo grinned at the deeply tanned girl who draped a string of flowers around his neck. "You just gotta love a place where you get leied the second you get off the plane."

Hilde would have slapped him, but she was too busy accepting her own lei from an equally tanned young man. "Aloha!" The native boy winked. "Enjoy your stay in Hawaii, pretty lady."

Her husband reached for her hand. "She will, thanks." Quickly, he pulled his wife towards the baggage claim.

Hilde's eyes sparkled. "Duo Maxwell....if I didn't know better, I'd say you were jealous of that very nice, very well-endowed young man."

He made a scoffing noise as he waited for their suitcases to swing by on the conveyor belt. "Please. I just don't plan on sharing you with anyone for the next week. Especially not native boys who aren't old enough to shave." She smiled, but said nothing.

When he had collected their luggage, Duo and Hilde started for the airport entrance to catch a taxi to their hotel. As soon as they stepped out of the main terminal, a heavy, steady rain sprung up.

Duo dropped one suitcase. "You have got to be kidding," he told the cloudy sky.

"Oh no..." Hilde whispered.

A man in an airport uniform approached them. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah." Duo pointed to the sky with Hilde's suitcase. "Make it stop raining."

"Ah, but you have come during the rainy season, sir." The dark skinned man laughed. "You might as well ask the waves to stop crashing." Still laughing, he walked away.

Duo glanced at his wife. "Betcha Las Vegas is looking really good right now, eh?"

Hilde lifted her chin. "Are you bothered by a little rain, Mr. God of Death?"

"Is that a challenge, Mrs. God of Death?"

Electricity sparked between them. Too many months of denied pleasure culminated in the air. She raised her arm. "TAXI!!" Once one pulled up, they piled in, luggage and all. "Grand Hawaiian Hotel, please. And hurry!!"

****

"Zechs. Come on....this is silly. Why can't I take off the blindfold? I haven't been able to see a thing since the plane landed!"

Millardo smiled and reached for his wife's hand. "Do you have any idea where you are, Lu?"

"None!" she cried out in frustration. "How could I?? You wouldn't let the pilot tell me where we landed and you put this damn thing on me before we de-boarded!! Are you trying to torture me?"

"You told me to surprise you." He rubbed his thumb across her palm. "We'll be there in just a minute."

Noin pursed her lips. "It's a good thing I trust you or else I'd be ripping this thing off." He chuckled, but said nothing. After a long moment of silence, Noin felt the car come to a stop. The door opened and she immediately felt the sunshine on her bare arms and legs. "Zechs...."

"Come on." He pulled gently on her hand.

Slowly and cautiously, Noin climbed out of the car. She heard the door slam behind her and then the car taking off again. A cloud of dust clogged her nose and mouth. "Where are we...Arabia?" she coughed.

Millardo reached behind her head and untied the blindfold. "Welcome home, Lucrezia."

Once her eyes adjusted to the light, Noin gasped. All around her were the rolling green and brown hills of the heart of Italy. Tuscany. The home she had been forced to leave at twelve years old, but had never forgotten. She put a hand her mouth. "Oh...Zechs..." Her eyes were watery.

"I wish I could have taken you here sooner. The way you describe it....I know you've missed this place." He looked at her. "Do you like it? The villa is ours for the week."

For the first time, Noin noticed the house on the very edge of the hill on which they stood. It overlooked a small vineyard and was as close to what her childhood home had been as Noin could have ever hoped to find. "It's..." She took a few steps forward. "Zechs, it's the most beautiful...." Turning back around, she laughed. "It's perfect!"

"Our luggage is being sent later. Do you want to go inside?" His wife nodded fervently.

They entered the villa tentatively. It was certainly nothing fancy. Done entirely in tiles, Noin knew it would be cool in the stifling heat of summer and warm in the dead of winter. Like most vineyard houses in Tuscany, it had the appearance of age, without seeming run-down. It was clean and bright and wonderful.

The bedroom, they both decided, would be their favorite room and not just for the obvious reasons. A large wrought iron framed bed stood in the dead center, made up with fresh white cotton sheets. Sheer white cloths were draped around the wrought iron, creating curtains that offered only a bit of privacy to the bed's occupants. The bedroom opened out onto a sun-splashed patio, overlooking the vineyard and sloping hills.

Noin immediately opened the balcony doors and stepped out into the sunshine. She breathed deeply. The scent of her childhood was thick in the air. Grape leaves. Warm earth. Sweet air. Every inch of her body and soul was alive. Her home...she was finally able to share it with the man she loved.

She turned around, her back pressed to the iron of the balcony's railing. "Zechs...come here." He walked out onto the patio, lifting a hand to block out the sun's brightness. She crooked a finger, beckoning him closer. Once he was there, her arms wound around his neck, bringing his lips down to hers for a long, soul-entwining kiss. "Thank you," she whispered. Her hands slipped down to his shirt buttons.

Millardo watched her quickly rid him of his shirt. "Lu...what are you doing?"

Her lips skimmed across his smooth chest. "I want to make love..."

He looked around. "Right here? Out in the open?" She nodded and flicked her tongue over one nipple. "We do have neighbors, Lu. What if they look over and...."

"Sweetie...." Noin lightly nibbled the peaked bit of flesh. "You're in Italy now. No one cares." She pulled at his belt. "Are you going to make me do all the work?"

Any further protesting would be fruitless. Millardo let go and pulled at his wife's sleeveless blouse and lacy bra until her breasts were bare to the sunlight and his questing hands. He pinched her rosy nipples as her hand slipped into his pants and cupped his rapidly hardening flesh. "God, Lu...." He kissed her furiously.

She moaned when he lifted her off the ground to bring her breasts up to his mouth. Holding her up against his body, he suckled each hard tip with equal parts tenderness and ferocity. She wriggled out of his grasp and landed back on the tile. "Lounge chair."

Taking the hint, Millardo walked her back to the low, cushioned chaise. They fell with him on top of her, kissing madly. Her hands managed to undo his belt and wriggle his khakis and boxers down around his thighs. In turn, he tugged on her shorts and panties, exposing the lower half of her body. She kicked off the annoying garments and spread her legs. Supporting his weight over her, Millardo postioned himself between her thighs.

"Siete l' unico uomo che amero mai," Noin whispered as he entered her, slowly and steadily. He didn't need to ask what she said; whatever it was, it was good. He simply smiled and kissed her as he began to thrust. Noin gasped and turned her head to the right. Millardo took the opportunity to suckle at the soft skin of her throat. He withdrew and advanced, rocking his hips as the sunlight fell on them pleasantly. Noin's eyes opened to take in the beauty of their surroundings while being filled and refilled by the only man she would ever love. Instead of seeing the rolling hills, however, she spotted a young boy, standing a few yards away where the hill began to slope down. He was watching them curiously. Noin tapped Millardo's perspiring shoulder. "Sweetie....we have an audience."

He turned his head to the right and as soon as he saw the boy, came to a complete stop. Not knowing what else to do, he lowered himself onto his wife, in an attempt to cover her breasts from sight. Noin smiled and lifted her hips, urging him to continue. Clearing her throat, she addressed the unwelcome visitor. "Giovane ragazzo....andestre prego via?" The boy blinked, but didn't move. Noin's smile faded. "Va francul!" Eyes wide, the boy scrambled away.

Millardo looked down at his wife. "What did you say to him?"

"I told him very nicely to go away."

He lifted an eyebrow. "Sure. And that last part?"

She arched her back, pressing her sweat-slick breasts into his chest. A self-satisfied smile spread on her lovely lips. "Don't worry about it." Her hands clutched at his back. "God...this feels so good...."

Making a noise of agreement, he thrust harder. "I love you, Lu," he said, huskily.

There were tears in her eyes, tempered by the immense pleasure he was giving her. "Li amo."

Millardo ran a hand down her silky smooth thigh, pulling her lower body even closer to his. She moaned at the added pressure and wrapped her legs around his back. "Harder, Zechs....please!"

Minutes later the white-hot bliss enveloped them. Noin cried out; her voice echoed in the valley below. Millardo caught her mouth in a deep kiss as he came, filling her body with his essence. Two sweaty bodies relaxed, lying pliant and entwined on the wrought iron lounge chair. After a long time of just enjoying her perspiring skin against his, Millardo lifted himself up and kissed her forehead. "I like this place."

Noin flashed him a sexy smile. "Benvenuto in Italia, mi amor." She traced her fingers over the slick, pale skin of his upper back. "You are going to be so sunburned."

****

"Wow."

Hilde turned her head to glance at her husband. He lay sprawled on the bed next to her; his chest rose and fell deeply as he caught his breath. The horrible Hawaiian shirt was torn in several places and his pants were down just far enough to have fun. As for herself, if they kept up at this rate, she would have to buy new underwear sometime during the week. The pink cotton panties she had been wearing were now nothing more than a shredded pile of cotton. It would be worth it though, she decided, to feel the way she had when he ripped them off her with his teeth.

The suitcases were flung in one corner of the room where they had been abandoned as soon as the bellhop had left them alone in their hotel suite. Outside, the rain continued to pour, drenching the island paradise. Hilde began to laugh. "Wow is right," she said between laughs.

Duo rolled to his side to watch his wife. Her full breasts bounced with each giggle. Despite the immense orgasm they had just shared, he wanted her again. Unfortunately, little Duo demanded a break. He pounced on her, making her laugh even harder. One of the things he loved most about Hilde was her ability to laugh in bed.

"Wanna go swimming?"

She ran her hands up the back of his torn shirt, gently kneading his shoulders. "It's raining."

He thought for a second. "Wanna get something to eat?"

"We ate on the plane."

"Wanna fool around some more?"

"Yes, please."

Grinning, Duo ducked his head to take a nipple between his lips. The taut buds were milky, a definite maternal flavor that he decided he loved. She writhed beneath him. He kissed his way down to the very center of her body, pushing what remained of her clothing out of the way until she was completely naked.

Hilde opened herself to the familiar sensation of his lips and tongue. Her fingers twisted bunches of his tangled hair as he gently sucked on her inner thigh. It was Duo's turn to laugh when she tugged on his head, urging his mouth where she most wanted it, but he ended the torture. He licked her soft flesh slowly, savoring the taste of their previous joining. She moaned, whispering his name repeatedly, lifting her hips to get closer to his mouth.

With practiced ease, Duo found just the right spot and swirled his tongue around it rapidly. Her muscles tightened, her thighs closed around his head. Hilde screamed his name, arching her back as far as it would go. It was a long minute before she relaxed enough to let him up. Duo crawled up over her, kissed her stomach to clean his lips and propped up his chin in his hand.

"Now can we go swimming?"

****

July 24, 202

"Che-wos! Che-wos....che-wos.....che-wos." With each word, Lucas banged on his high chair's plastic tray, demanding Heero's attention.

"Relena...what is he saying?" Heero asked, louder than necessary.

She didn't look up from trying to get Lilliane to take her bottle. "Cheerios. Top cupboard, behind the powdered sugar." Shaking her head to clear a strand of hair out of her eyes, Relena once again guided the bottle to Lilliane's little mouth. And once again, the child cried and refused to take it. Relena was not a quitter. Steeling herself, she tried again.

Heero located the Cheerios, opened the box and poured an indiscriminate amount of cereal onto the tray in front of Lucas. "There. Eat up, kid."

Relena slammed the bottle of breast milk onto the table. "I don't know what else to do, Heero." Her eyes were troubled. "She's got to be hungry, but she will not take the bottle."

"She can't be that hungry then." Heero made a desperate grab for the coffee pot. "Survival instinct will give way soon; she'll take the bottle then.

His wife's eyes narrowed. "Heero, she's a five month old baby who hasn't fully been weaned from her mother's breast, not a combat trained fighter pilot!"

He was about to reply when Lucas dropped his juice up onto the floor. Lucas looked down at the cup and then at Heero, expectantly. Heero looked down at the cup and then back at his nephew, but made no move to pick the object up. Lucas' lower lip trembled. "Cup!" he cried.

Lilliane screamed; Relena stood up and patted her back, whispering into her little ear she walked out of the kitchen. "It's all right, sweetie. It's okay...shh...shh, Lilli..."

Defeated by the power of the lower lip tremble, Heero bent down and picked up the cup. Once Lucas' face relaxed and he began to eat his Cheerios, Heero grabbed his coffee and reached into the fridge for the milk jug. There was none. "Great," he muttered, slamming the door closed. He couldn't drink coffee without just a little bit of milk.

His eyes fell on the abandoned bottle. Walking over to it, he picked it up and unscrewed the lid. It was just formula, he told himself. Probably no worse than canned milk. He poured a little into his coffee, then added a bit more for good measure. He left the half-empty bottle on the table and walked back to Lucas. Millardo and Noin's son had managed to turn Cheerios, the world's most simple food, into an amazing mess.

Before he could even take the first sip of his coffee, Heero sat down in the chair next to Lucas and sighed. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Lucas grinned and held out several knawed-upon cereal bits to his uncle. "He-wo. Che-wos."

No amount of willpower could have stopped Heero from smiling. "Hey...you said my name." Instead of taking the gummy Cheerios, Heero picked up several untouched ones from the tray and popped them into his mouth. While still chewing, Heero reached for his coffee and lifted it to his lips. He was about to drink when Relena came back into the kitchen with a still-screaming Lilliane.

"I have come to the end of the little bit of rope I had left, Heero," she announced. "I tried holding her against my breast like Hilde said to do, but it's just confusing her. She sees breasts and thinks she should be eating, but she can't." Relena was near tears. "Can you try, sweetie? You don't have breasts."

Heero set down his coffee and let Relena place the baby in his arms. Once Lilliane was settled, Relena turned to retrieve the bottle. When she spotted it open and half-empty, she spun back around. "Heero...please tell me you didn't drink what was in that bottle."

He winced as Lilliane cried directly into his ear. "We're out of milk, so I used it in my coffee." Upon seeing his wife's eyes widen, Heero's forehead crinkled in confusion. "It's just formula, Relena."

"Um...no, sweetie." Relena was torn between laughter and tears. Unable to decide what emotion her tired body was experiencing, she simply shook her head. "It's breast milk."

Heero turned a visible shade of green. Holding Lilliane with one arm, he handed Relena his untouched coffee. "Can you please get rid of this?" She nodded, biting her lips furiously to hold back the laughter she felt springing up. Once the coffee was gone, she retrieved a fresh bottle from the fridge, ran it under the hot water faucet to warm it up and handed it to Heero.

To Relena's utter amazement, Lilliane immediately took to the bottle, sucking as though her life depended on it. What really took her by surprise was the sight of her husband, her perfect soldier, feeding a little baby with what could almost be interpreted as tenderness. Tears welled up in her eyes; she covered her mouth with her hand. "Excuse me." She ran out of the kitchen, crying, leaving Heero with a one year old demanding more Cheerios and a five month old with a death grip on her bottle.

****

TBC