Baby-sitting

By Lady Saffir

DISCLAIMER: If you know'em, I don't own'em...I'm just messing with their heads for a bit...^_~

*NOTE* The sequel to 'Marry Me?'. Takes place five years after.

***************************

Relena breezed through the doorway, a smile plastered on her face.

"Oh Sally! Wufei! We're here - all five of us!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wufei heard Relena's entrance and turned to glare at his wife. This one could not be blamed on him; Sally had made the deal, yet he was stuck honoring it as well.

"You owe me," he informed Sally. "Yuy's kids are little terrors, and we're stuck with them for TWO WEEKS. I will be bald by the time they leave."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wufei and Sally had barely made it into the livingroom before Relena was shoving her children into their arms.

"Dear god - I thought you said she was splitting them between us and the Maxwell's," Wufei hissed, trying to act thrilled about having a mini-Yuy climb him like a tree.

"Nope," Sally whispered back. "Hilde's have pregnancy complications, and Zechs and Noin are on THEIR second honeymoon. Trowa's touring with Catherine again, and Quatre's in the middle of a business deal."

Relena, having heard the entire conversation, couldn't resist the urge to rub it in a bit more.

"Wufei, I know you don't like to sing, but Darien won't fall asleep unless Heero sings him a song, and I KNOW it's a bad habit, but Heero singing is just too adorable.

"And Sally, (Aeris, stop trying to climb Uncle Wufei!) I'm afraid that Darien's developing a bit of a cold, but I've packed his medicine," Relena rattled off, adjusting the two children on her hips.

"I know you haven't seen the twins in a while, but it's easy to tell them apart. Eric likes green," Relena instructed, raising one child slightly, "and Evan likes blue. Just hold up their blankets and they'll grab for their favorite."

Prying Darien's fingers from her pants leg, Relena handed him off to Wufei, who also had Aeris in his arms. She then passed the twins off to Sally, and flew out the door before the couple could protest.

"Thanks Sal, Wufei! One of us will pick the kids up two Sunday's from now!"

Wufei looked at the children in arms, wincing as Aeris pulled on his hair.

"The world's coming to an end," Wufei informed his wife flatly.

"Oh? How's that?"

"There are now six Yuy's running around the world, and Heero and Relena both want more. You tell me what's wrong with that picture."

***********************

Heero smirked when Relena practically flew into the house.

"Mission status?" Heero asked, stopping his whirlwind wife for a brief hug.

"Mission Complete. The children are gone, we're packed, and the shuttle leaves in forty-five minutes. Operation: Time Alone went off without a hitch," Relena grinned.

Heero didn't wait to hear more. Grabbing her wrist, he practically dragged Relena to the waiting car.

*************************

Heero sighed, sinking into the plush seat. The shuttle was headed for the L1 cluster, where Quatre had generously allowed them to use one of his smaller houses for their vacation.

Heero grinned, imagining the chaos his off-spring was causing. He loved his children dearly, but he had to agree that they were terrors.

Darien, as the oldest, was constantly followed by Aeris, who had to emulate everything her older brother did. The two alternated between fighting between themselves and getting into as much mischief as possible.

At the memory of the twins, Heero's smile grew even larger. Eric and Evan tried to copy their siblings, throwing in their own little personality quirks to liven things up.

A thought made Heero turn to Relena.

"You did tell Wufei that the twins had a penchant for sticking things up their nose or in their ears when someone wasn't looking?"

"Hmm?" Relena looked up from her book, a devilish grin lighting up her features.

"No...I thought they should get the full parenting experience," she replied.

Husband and wife shared a knowing smirk, almost hearing Wufei scream 'Injustice!' from where they sat.