Can Relena Do It?!?!?!? Chapter Two

 

Disclaimer: I don't own gundam wing *sniff* so DON'T rub it in! ^_~  

A/N: I would like to thank 'The Pretty Penwriter' for 1. being my first review person ^_~ And 2nd for helping me out by telling me how to make my story look better especially with Wufei spelled right ^_^ * Thanks so much TPP, this is my first fanfic ever and I need the advice. And now..... on to the story.  

  Everyone was silent for a minute or two until FINALLY........................

"let me see if I understand what your saying Relena."

"Ok Wufei, shoot."

"Ok,........ so what your saying is, you want to break into the base."

"yes"

"Go to there main computer."

"yes"

"put a scanner into the computer."

"yes"

"and come back to preventers and look thought there data to see if they have ours?"

Relena starts to get annoyed "*sigh* Yes, that's what i'm saying."

Wufei looks around the room at everyone and then turns back to Relena.

"I have one thing to say to your little 'suggestion' "

"And what's that?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Relena raises an eyebrow at Wufei and then realizes he's not the only one laughing. Everyone was laughing, even Trowa ad Heero! This just pissed Relena off. She crossed her arms over her chest and couldn't believe how funny everyone thought this was. It WAS just a suggestion.

"Why do you guys think that this is soooo funny?"

Duo stumbles over to Relena and puts an arm around her shoulders to hold him self up so he doesn't collapse form the huge pain forming in his side.

"It's just that *gasps* you *pause* breaking in to a *snickers* secret base! I can see it now, you in your *snorts* combat boots and * lets a tiny giggle escape his lips *  you camouflage clothes." the whole room stops for a minute to think of this image and start laughing hysterically again. (a/n poor Relena)

"oh ha ha. what, you guys don't think I could do it?" Quatre jumps in to try to clam Relena down even though he still has a small smile on his face.

"it's not that we don't think you could do it, it's just that your not the 'type of person' to do such a thing."

"Yeah, your a woman and your weak. You would be killed before you could even put your hair up." Relena glared at Wufei.

"I'm not some sweet little girl who just sits at home a knits. I could do it with no problem"

"Onna, the day you complete a mission like that will be the day I admit women aren't weak." Relena smiled

"Ok Wufei, it's a deal." Everyone looked at Relena like she just grew 10 heads. Trowa notice everyone else was staring at Relena so he decide he might as well ask the question everyone else wanted to, but were to speechless to ask at the moment because they were a little afraid of the answer.

"What do mean?"

"I mean i'll go, complete the mission, come back and record Wufei's little confession about women." Heero couldn't believe his ears. She wouldn't really try to do it, would she?

"Relena, you can't be serious. This is to dangerous."

"I am serious Heero. I want to prove to you all that I can do more than just sign papers and give speeches. Bye."

Relena left a made sure to close the door with enough force to knock them out of there 'stunned' stages.

Heero turned to Wufei and gives him a death glare

"Don't look at me like that Yuy, you know she won't do it."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because.......... um"

"That's what I thought. *sigh* I'll go talk to her."

"But what about the mission? Who's really going to take care of it?"

"I Don't know Quatre. I guess I could do it, it wouldn't take long. Do you think you could handle the plans for security without me for a few hours duo?"

"Sure. no problem."

"Ok then i'll go, after I talk to Relena"

Duo whispers to Heero "You know you want to do more then talk, you dog you"

"Shut up Maxwell" Heero left in pursuit of Relena hoping she wasn't serious about this whole going to the base nonsense.

 

 

Will Relena go off to the base or will Heero stop her? Will Trowa start talking more!? Will Wufei ever admit that women really are STRONG!?!?!? And, will Duo ever stop grinning? The answers to these questions and more, in future chapters! buh-bye peeps. ^_~