Can Relena Do It?!?!?!? Chapter Three

 

Relena was already in her office and looking up all the information preventers had about this 'black sky corp.'. She was just getting the location of this place when someone knocked on her door.

"come in" Heero walk into her office and shut the door behind him. Relena never looked up, she just assumed it was her secretary getting the information about 'tbc' she asked for.

"you can just put the black sky corp. folder on my desk for now Mrs. Dumpling (a/n. my friend gave me that name, thanks booboo ^_~) thank you."

"i'm not your secretary and what would you need the black sky corp. folders for?"

"Heero, i'm sorry i thought you were..."

"I know who you thought I was. You didn't answer my question, why do you need there folders?"

"Well if i'm going to go to there base, I need to know everything about them."

"Your not going to there base Relena, it's to dangerous." Relena got kinda peeved about this. Just who did he think he was telling her what she could do and what she couldn't and where she could and could not go. It was her life and she could do what ever she darn well pleased!

"And why exactly can't i go to the base for this mission?"

"Because you'll be killed......"

"Why do you automatically think I would be killed?" Heero was starting to lose his patients, the women he loved was about to try a suicide attempt. Wait a minute, did he just say loved? No way, a perfect soldier knows no love. But that's not important right now. What was important was stopping Relena the only way he could think to besides physical force. Maybe he could just remind her that she was and pacifist and not fit for this type of thing.

"Because......... because your to delicate. It would be like making a mouse go up against a snake. The mouse wouldn't last and neither would you. Your not trained like the other gundam pilots and I are. You haven't had any training and there's no way you would be able to defend yourself if something went wrong." Did he just call me DELICATE!!!!!!! Ok Relena, clam down. He's just trying to talk you out of it obviously, just say clam.

"Ok Heero. Your right, i'm not trained for this type of thing and I shouldn't go." She said with a nice sweet smooth voice. Heero raised an eyebrow at her. He didn't expect her to give in so easily.

"Ok, Good. Well i'm going to go talk to the other pilots and tell them when I plan to leave so i'll see you later" Relena nodded as Heero left. He was in so much shock about how easy that was. It was actually a little to easy for  his taste. He decided to let it go and headed off to talk to the guys about tonight. He figured the sooner he went, the sooner this whole thing would blow over. Mean while back in Relena's office......

"As i said before Heero, your right i'm not trained for this type of thing and I shouldn't go....... but that doesn't mean I won't." She had a very sly smile on her lips. She would prove them all wrong and she would do it before Heero got the chance to go before her, even if it meant going tonight.

 

A/N: well well well........... what a sneaky girl she is. Will Relena make it before Heero? Who knows, besides me that is. You'll just have to come back to find out ^_^  I'm so bad. I need at least 10 reviews before the next chapter is out and I already have 2 from The Pretty Penwirter (READ HER STORIES, THEY ROCK!!!! ^_~) So that only leaves 8 for you all. buh-bye peeps ^_~