Can Relena Do It?!?!?!? Chapter Four

 

A/N: Well First of all, I would like to thank The pretty penwriter, Bulma16, Ley, and the mysterious *angie* for reviewing. Even though I didn't get 10 reviews i'm still going to go on to the next chapter since I have at least 4 fans. ^_~ So here ya go.

 

Heero went back to the conference room to talk to the other guys about tonight. He would need a few things taken care of before he could leave. As soon as he walked into the room everyone stopped talking and looked up. ( Talk about feeling like a deer caught in headlights ^_^)  He closed the doors behind him, took a seat and just returned everyone's stares. Trowa decided to be brave for the third time today,( isn't he just mr.talkitive today?!?!) and ask what happen.

"So... did you talk to her?"

"Yes"

"and?" Heero looked straight at Wufei.

"She was going to do it until I talked her out of it"

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's not my fault the woman wanted to be stupid and go off and kill herself." Duo jumped in.

"Actually it is wu-man. You did say that she was weak and couldn't possibly do it."

"Shut up Maxwell and stop calling me WU-MAN!!!"

"Ok wu-man, just chill."

"grrrr... maxwell your........." Wufei was interrupted by Quatre who wanted to know more about what happened with Relena and less about what was going to happen to Duo.

"So Heero, how did you talk her out of it?"

"huh?" Heero looked up at the sound of his name being called. He really wasn't paying much attention to the guys since he was still thinking about Relena and how simple it was to convince her.

"I said, how did you talk her out of it?"

"I just told her that she was to delicate to handle the situation and that she wasn't trained." Quatre put a hand over his eye's.

"Heero, please tell me you didn't use those exact words." Quatre peeked through his fingers to look at Heero. Heero just nodded as Quatre put both his hands over his face.

"How could you say that?"

"What?"

"You called her delicate to her face?" Heero nodded again.

"Heero, that's almost as bad as what Wufei said. She probably bit your head off for that"

"Actually, she didn't. And that's why i'm so confused right now." Quatre thought about this for a second.

"Maybe she was trying to......" Quatre was interrupted by a knock at the door. Seeing as no one else was going to say anything, he thought he might as well be the polite one.

"You may come in." The door open and Relena came in with folders in here hands. She walk straight up to Heero.

"I just thought that since you would prefer that I didn't go on this mission that I would give you the folders and all the information i got on the BSC, since you'll be the one going." She put the folders and reports  in front of Heero and he reached up and took them. He nodded to Relena.

"When will you be leaving?" He debated whether or not to tell her. There really wasn't any harm in telling her soo...

"I'll leave sometime late tonight." Relena had a small sparkle in her eye. that's perfect.

"Ok, well be careful. Bye guys" She waved to them all and took off out the door before anyone could say bye back.

Trowa took the papers from Heero to see what information Relena had gotten. His eyes widened slightly.

"Heero, I thought you said you talked her out of trying to do the mission?" Everyone looked at Trowa.

"I did. Why?" Trowa gave the papers back to Heero.

"Then why do the information pages say 'copy 1 of 2'?" Heero looked at the papers. Sure enough, they all had 'copy 1 of 2" in the upper right hand corner.

"CRAP! she made 2 copies" Duo jumped up form his seat.

"I'll go get her before she leaves." Duo ran out the door and to Relena's office as fast as he could. Instead of the other pilots waiting for him to bring her back, they all jumped up and followed him. They got to her door and were about to go in when Mrs. Dumpling stopped them.

"Is there anyway I can help you gentlemen?" Quatre stepped forward.

"Uh yes, we would like to speak to Relena for a minute please."

"I'm sorry, Miss Relena said she was going to drop something off to a Mr.Yuy and then head home. She had me clear her schedule for the rest of the day and tomorrow." Everyone's face paled and they all had no idea what to do. Duo thought of a plan ( Yes it was Duo who thought of a plan for once. GO DUO! ^_^).

"Why don't we just go to her house and stop her there? I'm sure that she's there right now and won't leave until dark to go to the base anyway, and we can watch her until Heero gets back form the mission"

"For once Maxwell you are actually using your brain"

"thanks wu-man, I think."

"Grrrrr" Quatre interrupted them again ( Wow, twice in one day. I think that's a record ^_~)

"Guys we don't have time for this, Heero already took off and we need to get going to."

They looked around and noticed Quatre was right. Heero was no where to be found. They all got into Wufei's car since he could drive the fastest without killing anyone, besides Heero, and took of to Relena's. When they finally got there they noticed the front door was open. Without even knocking they all walked in. In the living room was Heero with a shocked look on his face. Everyone turned to see what Heero was looking at and all there jaws hit the floor.

Duo finally found his voice.

"It can't be." Duo could'nt belive his eyes. Heero spoke for the first time since he go there.

"How could she do this?" In front of everyone was a big board with note's about the BSC, a map of how to get there, and a blue print of the base with a highlighted path. Relena had gone to the base and had everything planned out. Heero said the only thing that came to his mind.

"We have to go after her. Here's how she's getting there and how she will get the the main computer. We have to beat her to it and find her before the enemy does." They all nodded and took one last glance at the board. They had it all memorized and head out the door before anyone could even blink.

please let her be all right. and please don't let anything happen to her.  Heero thought this over and over in his head. Before he knew it, there were off to this base to take care of her and the mission. They could handle this but something told Heero that some thing would go wrong.

 

 

Don't you just hate me right now? Not because of my bad writing but because of the little cliffhanger I left ^_~. Don't worry, the next chapter will be better. I'm gonna involve flying bras! Aren't you just sooo excited?!?!?

Well buh-bye for now. And don't forget to R&R!!!!!!!!  please ^_^