Can Relena Do It?!?!?!? Chapter Five

 

Ok, I know i promised you a flying bra, but because of a change in the story i'm going to make the flying bra fly in the next chapter. I promise ^_~. Ok, now I would like to thank all of you who read but didn't review. At least your reading this fic and that's a step up form just staring at the title, the author's name, reviews, and the summary. If you have an opinion, please share. I like to know what people think of my first story as long as it's good ^_^. I will read flames and if there really mean, then I will make fun of them and sick Black Cat on them (you know who you are ^_^), but if it's just your opinion then i will not. ^_~ Ok, and now, on to the story. ^_^

 

 

When things are like ((this,)) that mean the character is thinking

 

 

 

 ouch! that was the third time she scraped herself from pieces of metal sticking out in this stupid vent. It was mostly her fault for not wearing the right clothing. She was in a black tank top with black jean pants, and to top it all off apparently the blue print she had of the BSC weren't, how should she say this, exact. Apparently they had remodeled the place and made it 'slightly' bigger. Oh well, she could figure this out right? 'I mean how hard could it be to find the main computer room, pray no one comes in while I put a scanner in there computer, and leave through this maze they called a vent? I have to think of a way to keep the guards away form the main room.' Finally *after another hour of searching* she found the main computer room. She was right above it, but the problem was that there were too guards in the room.

 Well, here goes nothing. She dropped can can of gas and heard a lot of coughing and gagging. Finally she heard to body's drop. She waited an extra minute before she dropped down out of the vent and into the main room. One body was in the middle of the room and the other was reaching for the door. She took a chair and propped it up against the door, just incase. She went to work on the computer remembering what a "good friend" had told her about installing this scanner on the computer and making it invisible to everyone who used this computer. Just as she finished up and was about to leave the intruder alert went off. How did they know I was here? She heard soldiers coming towards the room and run right by it. Huh? If there not after me, then who are they after? Oh no...... he didn't. She heard voices right outside the door. She got really close to the door and listened.

" Come on, lets move! We have 5 intruders on this base and they need to be destroyed! Let's move move move!!"

Relena turned pale. She was right. He didn't, they did. How did they get here so quickly? I have to find them and get out of here. She jumped back up into the vent and started crawling around in search of the guys. Just then she heard a huge explosion to her left. Then she remembered Duo telling her, that they did that as a distraction so all the guards would go towards the noise and they would make there get-away by going in the opposite direction. Thank you Duo. She turned to her right and started looking for any sign of them from the cracks in the vents. Just then she heard a low whisper a few inches in front of her. She crawled as quietly as possible to the voice to see if it was who she was looking for. Apparently, she wasn't as quite as she thought.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ok, as soon as the rest of the guards start running, we'll head towards the main room and follow her....."

"Duo shh" Trowa looked up and push everyone quietly back. He had heard someone in the vents and was about to take action. He raised his gun and fired at the vent.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Well that's it for today.............. hehe, just kidding  ^_~

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

The rest is right down there.........

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

somewhere

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

AH HA!!!  found it. Hee hee, i'm soo mean. ^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When he fired, he made sure to hit the latch on the vent. As soon as the bullet hit the latch, the little vent door opened (a/n I don't know what there called so cut me some slack here buddy. ^_^) And a person in black fell threw.

"Ahhh!.... oof..... ow, my butt." Relena glared at Trowa.

"Why did you do that? That was really ......" Quatre suddenly clamped a hand over Relena's mouth.

"I'm sorry miss Relena, but you have to be quite before a guard hears you." Heero glanced around the corner.

"To late." They all got up against the wall

"Hey John, I think I heard something over here"

"Really? Let's check it out real quick" Heero pulled out his gun and was about to jump out and shoot when a hand grabbed his shoulder. He turned around and saw Relena with pleading eyes.

"Please don't." She begged him with her eyes. He sighed slightly. What else could he do? He looked at all the other pilots hopeing they had the answer. They didn't. He turned back to Relena

"What else can I do?" She shook her head slightly.

"I don't know, anything but shoot them." Heero raised his eyebrow slightly.

"Anything?"

 

A/N: Ok, that's really it for today. The next chapter should be interesting. I was planning to end this in the next 2 chapters and work on some other stuff. ^_^ I'm either going to do another GW fanfic or work on a DBZ fanfic. Tell me which one you would like to read about next and in the next chapter i'll give you a list of what to choose from. Buh-Bye peeps ^_~