Can Relena Do It?!?!?!? Chapter Six

 

This might be a little short, (ducks the flying fruit and vegetables) *sorry* Anyway, here is chapter whatever and one more thing, Pretty Penwriter, PLEASE don't hurt yourself this time ^_~

 

Relena looks up at Heero. I wonder what he has planned. It doesn't matter, as long as people aren't killed because of me i'll do anything. She nodded at Heero.

"Anything." Heero held out his hand...

"Give me your bra." All of the gundam pilots and Relena looked at Heero with shocked eyes.

"Give you my what?!?!"

"Give me your bra." Relena raised an eyebrow. Duo punched Heero's arm slightly.

"Uh Heero, buddy. It's great that your finally hittin on your girl here but don't you think the timing is a little, um, how do I say this, OFF?!?! And your come on line sucks, i mean really!" Heero gave Duo a death glare

"Shut up Maxwell. Relena, give me your bra, or i'll be forced to stop them some other way." He held up his gun and Relena nodded.

"Uh....ok....fine." Relena put down her bag and did that magical little trick that all women can do, she took of her bra without taking off her shirt. (a/n: Don't us women ROCK! Girl POWER!!! ^_~) She handed it to Heero and he threw it out in the open for the guards to see it. Sure enough, they both stop dead in there tracks when they saw the 'flying bra'.

"*wispers* Hey John, look." The guard looked closer at the object and snickered a little.

"Ya know Bob, I think this hall way is off limits for the moment. Come on." Both the guards retreated. They where hysterically laughing and couldn't wait to tell there friends that some lucky solider was doin the nitty gritty in a hall way! All the Pilots let out a sigh of relief and were ready to get the heck out of there. They finally made their way out of there and they all piled into Wufei's car with Relena sitting on Heero's lap in the back. She leaned back and put her mouth next to Heero's ear....

"By the way, you owe me a new black bra." Heero moved up to whisper in Relena's ear...

"By the way, you owe me your life and an apology." Relena sat up.

"Why? I could of gotten out of there by myself. I was doing just fine until I was shot out of the vent." Heero shook his head.

"Your lucky it was Trowa doing the shooting and not some soldier form the Black Sky Corp. You were louder then duo in that vent." Duo jumped in.

"Hey!" They both ignored him and Relena got pissed.

"Excuse me, I'll have you know that I wasn't even going to go that way in the vent until I heard the alarm go off and heard you all talking. And another thing, why do I have to apologies? I didn't do anything to apologies for." Heero looked out the window.

"Yes you did. You put your life in danger and went when I specifically asked you not to." Relena took Heero's chin in her hand and turned his head towards her.

"Ok, your right. I'm sorry. But you should of had a little more faith in me. I'm not as weak as you think I am." Heero shook his head.

"I don't think your weak. Wufei thinks your weak, Wufei thinks everyone's weak." Wufei glanced into his rearview mirror. He wanted to say something but since he saw how well they listened to Duo, he decided he better not. Relena looked Heero in the eyes and did something she thought she would never do. She kissed him. Please don't rejected me Heero. To her suprize and to everyone else's, Heero put his arms around her and kissed her back. They parted out of breath. Relena laid her head down on Heero's shoulder and fell asleep. The rest of the car ride back to preventers was in silence. When they got there, everyone got out of Wufei's car and went there own, except for Duo, Heero, and a sleeping Relena. Duo turned to Heero...

"So, are you going to take her home?"

"No, i'll just keep her here tonight. She can sleep on the couch in our office." Duo got a puzzling look on his face.

"Why stay here?" Heero looked down at Relena.

"Because i'm sure the BSC had cameras in the main computer room and know that it was her there. Their probably on there way to her house as we speak. It's safer here." Duo nodded and said good night and took off to his car to go home and curl up with his wife Hilde. (A/N: awww ^_^) Heero went inside, went into his office and locked the door. He put Relena on the couch and covered her up with the blanket Duo kept there for when they had a lot of work late at night and need rest. He went to the chair in the corner and started to fall asleep when he heard some shuffling around. Relena had woken up and looked confused.

"Don't worry Relena. Your in Duo and I's office. Go back to sleep." She looked over at Heero. How can he sleep in a chair? That's has to be uncomfortable. She suddenly got an idea.

"Heero?"

"Hm?"

"Um.... isn't that chair uncomfortable?"

"Not really."

"Well, this couch is big. Why don't you sleep over here with me?" He looked up at her for a minute and nodded slightly. He got up and laid on the other end of the couch.

"Heero?"

"Hm?"

"Do you want some of the blanket?" Heero looked at the blanket. It was small enough for one person, two if they were really, REALLY, close.

"No thanks. That blanket is only big enough for one." He lowered his head and closed his eyes. He heard some more shuffling and then felt something on top of him. He opened his eyes and saw the blanket, (a/n: What did you think it was? Relena? You perverts. ^_~) and next to him with her head on his shoulder was Relena. (a/n: See NEXT to him, not ON TOP of him. Get your mind out of the gutter!!!) He put his arm around her and she scooted closer, putting her arms around his middle. (a/n: awwwww ^_^ Ok, i'll stop cutting in ^_~)

"Good night Heero." He kissed the top of her head.

"Good night Relena." They both fell fast asleep in each others arm.

 

A/N: Ok that's it, for now. MWHAHAHAHA ah *cough* ack! Ahem, sorry, I get carried away a lot. ^_^ WOW! Finally the bra fly's!!!!! Whoo hoo! Anyway, tell me what you think. Love it? Hate it? Continue? Stop writing because it sucks? You tell me. Buh-bye peeps ^_~