Can Relena Do It?!?!?!? Chapter Seven

 

Ok peeps, here's the last chapter. It's 2 in the morning and i'm listing to 'sweet home alabama' so this should be interesting ^_~.

Enjoy and don't forget to R&R!!!!!

BTW, Disclaimer: I don't own nothing!

 

Duo walked back and forth in front of Relena's house. It was 11:00am. Heero and Relena should be here by now. Everyone was already at her house checking for bugs from the enemy and making the security better. Duo was starting to run a hole in the cement of the front door step. Trowa noticed this and decided to find out what was up.

"Duo? What's the matter with you."  Duo looked up from his watch.

"Nothing. It's just that it's 11:05! I mean for crying out loud! How long does it take for them to wake up! And do they care that i'm here freaken out about them? NO! You know what i'm going to do, i'm going to go get them. Why? Because....... There just pissing me off! Thanks for convincing me too go Trowa, I almost wasn't going to until you talked me into it." Duo ran to his car and took off towards preventers. Trowa just stood there and blinked a few times. What just happened?

Mean while at preventers......

Heero and Relena had gotten into a more 'comfortable' position. Heero was on his back with Relena on top of him with her hands on his chest and his wrapped around her. Even though it was 11:30 in the morning, they were both fast asleep, well they were. Duo busted in to the office, gun in hand.

"All right BSC, let them go!" Relena and Heero, being jolted awake, had both fell on the floor in a pile of legs, arms, and blanket.

"MAXWELL! Just wait till I get up!"

"Huh? Oh! Thats why you weren't up yet. To tired huh." Duo winked at the couple on the floor that still couldn't get loose.

"Duo, it's not like that. Ow! Heero, hold still!"

"Hn."

"Sure lena, whatever you say. Now if you too are done fooling around, we have to get back to your house and finish the new security and stuff. I'll wait for you two downstairs, don't take too long now."  They finally got loose and were about to go downstairs when Relena stopped Heero.

"What?"

"Heero, what are we? I'm mean after yesterday and all, what does this make us?" Heero thought about this for a minute and gave her the only answer he could think of, he kissed her. After the kiss she smiled and started walking downstairs.

"Relena."

"Yes?"

"One more thing."

"What's that?"

"I get first dibs on hurting Duo" Relena smiled. They got in Duo's car and headed back to Relena's house.

Back at Relena's house.............

When they got there the house was empty.

"Where the heck did everyone go? They were all here when I left." Just then Duo's cell phone rang.

"Duo here............... What?............ Are you serious?................... And you couldn't have called me earlier?...................... Fine whatever............. we will be right there........... Ok.................. bye." Duo closed his phone and sighed.

"Come on, we have to go back to preventers." Relena raised an eyebrow.

"But we just came form there."

"I know but apparently they went there while we were coming here because Lady Une just came back from vacation and has some information about the Black Sky Corp." Heero sighed.

"Fine, lets just get back there and find out what's going on."

Back to preventers, isn't all this traveling fun?! ^_^................

They got back to preventers about 10 minutes later. They all head to Lady Une's office and found everyone there.

"Well now that everyone's here, I can explain the BSC thing. You see the BSC isn't are enemy, there my privet army. They're there to find the bad guys and be there if we are ever attacked. There reputation is bad so other corporations will join them and be caught by us. Get it?" Everyone in Lady Une's office was in shock. Heero walked up to Lady Une.

"Why were we not informed about them?" Lady Une shrugged.

" I was going to tell you when I got back from vacation. How did I know that in 2 weeks you would have discovered them and tried to stop them? By the way, how did you find out about them?" Quatre stood up, I found a folder on my desk and thought Trowa put it there." Trowa shook his head

" I didn't put it on your desk" Quatre was confused.

"Well if you didn't who did? Wufei?"

" It wasn't me." Sally jumped in.

"Yeah, that's what shaggy said." Wufei glared at Sally and she just smiled back. Lady Une jumped in.

"Ok, so it was on Quatre's desk. Trowa and Wufei didn't put it there, so who did?" No one said anything, everyone just looked around the room waiting for the 'guilty party' too tell how they got the folder and put it on Quatre's desk. Relena jumped up.

"Maybe Millardo put it there, since he's the only one that's not here." Everyone nodded, since that was the only possible way.

"Wait a minute, why would he put it on Quatre's desk?"

"Heero, right now I really don't care why. The fact is that it's all over and we can continue our work. Now if you'll all excuse me, I have 2 weeks worth of work to catch up on." Everyone started to leave.

"Relena, could you stay a minute please, I would like to talk to you about some of your 'actions'." Relena nodded and stayed behind. Once everyone was out of the room, she shut the door and sat down in one of Lady Une's chairs.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Lady Une sat down in her chair.

"Yes, I just wanted to know one thing."

"Yes?" Lady Une smiled.

"Why did you put the folders on Quatre's desk?" Relena smiled back.

"Because he's the only one that's reliable enough to be gone at 4 o'clock. Tea time."  Relena winked at Lady Une. Relena got up and walked to the door. She opened the door only to hear Duo....

"Yeah and then they were trapped in a blanket on the floor! It was great! It's about time you got with her Heero." Relena smiled. 3.........2.......1.........

"DUO!!!!!!!" Next thing she saw was Duo running down the hall way with Heero hot on his heels. Everyone was just standing there with there mouths open. Whether it was from the shock of her and Heero being together or Heero chasing Duo with a pair of scissors, she really didn't care. She turned back to Lady Une.

"By the way, thanks for helping me set up the whole 'Black Sky Corporation'." Lady Une nodded.

" I told you it would bring out his true feelings." They both smiled at each other and Relena left to save Duo and his braid, and to get her 'boyfriend' to relax. She was finally happy and she wondered if she should ever tell everyone the whole thing was a hoax.  Nah. ^_^

THE END

 

Well, it's finally finished! WHOO HOO! I have a lot of ideas for fanfics coming up. Now when you review, you have to tell me if you want a DBZ fic next or a GW one. It's all up to you. Someone has already voted one one so if I don't get anymore votes, that's going to be the next one. (I'm not going to tell you which, then i would be nice. ^_~) I hope you liked the story! Buh-Bye