Disclaimer: I didn't kidnap them and you can't prove anything.

Author's Notes: You knew it was coming if you know me at all. I am so predictable... Titles were hard. I was thinking "Two Can Play, Too", but that was a big no. Then I thought, "Two Can Play: The Golden Years". Yech... Hope what I came up with is good.

Dedication: To Loyce, a great conversationlist and a new addition to the Dark Side of Sailor Hentai.

****

Going to the Chapel
by Kristen Elizbeth

****

Earth
The former Sanq Kingdom
June 29th After Colony 201
8:04 AM

Morning came early on the day of Relena Peacecraft's wedding to Heero Yuy.

Way too early.

She didn't see it coming, lost as she was to her dreams. A faint tickling sensation on her nose roused her out of sleep. Her hand swatted at her face. The tickling became more insistent. Still half asleep, Relena flattened her palm, striking out.

"Ow!"

Her blue eyes flew open. Her groom-to-be stood next to the bed, a hand to his own nose. "Heero?!" She sat up, clutching the comforter to her chest.

He gingerly sniffed. "That hurt."

"I'm sorry!" she cried. Then, she thought better. "Hey! What are you doing here?? You're not supposed to see me!"

"Relena, be serious." Heero looked down at his fiancee, desperately trying to cover up what he was already very familiar with. "Everyone's still asleep..."

She watched him reach for the comforter and held it tighter to herself. "Hold it right there, Romeo." Relena frowned at him. "We have an agreement."

"Yes. But it only lasted until today," Heero reminded her. He set a knee on the bed.

Relena put a hand on his chest, holding him back. "No. We agreed to stop doing this a month before the wedding. And we won't be married for..." She glanced at the clock on her wall. "Another nine hours."

Heero blinked. "You're serious."

"Of course I am!" She smiled sweetly. "Nine hours, Heero. You've made it this far, haven't you?"

"But..."

She pressed a finger to his lips. "Do you know how wonderful tonight is going to be?" The pad of her index finger slipped into his mouth. "I am going to make you so happy..."

"You already do," he said around her finger. With a great sigh, he stood back up. "I guess I'll just go take a shower."

"Make sure you don't use all the hot water. There are nine other people in the house."

Still scowling, Heero reached for the doorknob. "Don't worry. This won't even be a lukewarm shower."

****

8:45 AM

"Hey...are you awake?"

Hilde Maxwell opened her eyes and looked at her husband of two months. Duo Maxwell was lying beside her, propped up on one elbow. She recognized the gleam in his violet eyes. Once again, she had to remind herself that it was all real. She really was married to this man. It wasn't just a dream.

A slow, teasing smile spread on her face. Without replying she turned over until her bare back was facing him. She heard him gasp in exaggerated protest just before his arm slid underneath her body. He fitted his chest against her back.

"Hmm....it's too bad you're not awake," he teased back. One hand slid over her hip and down her flat stomach. "Guess I'll have to do all the work..."

Hilde laughed as he reached the juncture of her thighs. He made little noises of effort as he tried to slide his fingers between her legs. It was a familiar game of theirs. Hilde liked keeping him on his toes, making him work for it. He never took her for granted.

His aching member pressed against the small of her back. Hilde moved ever so slightly, rubbing up against it. He groaned. "Come on, babe!"

Still laughing, she lifted her leg, letting his erection settle between her thighs. "You're such a baby," she said, lovingly. "Can't take a little torture."

He closed his eyes when he felt her wet flesh against the very tip of his length. "I just want to be inside you," he breathed into her ear. A little shiver shot down her spine.

"I want you...inside me," she whispered back. "I want you to..."

"Duo! Hilde!!" There was a tremendous knocking on their guest room door. Husband and wife startled looked at the door.

"Please say you locked that," Hilde begged.

Duo bit his lip. "I wouldn't bet my life on it."

The knocking started again. "Come on! We've got stuff to do! The reporters are going to be here in an hour, at least!"

"It's Quatre," Hilde sighed. "We'd better go."

Her husband buried his face between her shoulder blades. "Don't wanna! Wanna stay here and fool around!"

"Come on. Get up."

"I am up."

Hilde reached down and cupped his erection. "I know. And I'll take very good care of little Duo later. But it is Relena's day and we promised we'd help."

Grumbing, Duo watched his wife get up and begin to pull on her clothes, covering her deliciously naked body. "Can we at least take a shower or something?"

"Well, you can, but you'd be showering alone. I'm going to wait until later." Hilde blew him a kiss and headed out the door.

Still high and dry, Duo sighed and started for the bathroom. He turned on the shower head full blast and twisted the handle as far to the cold side as it would go.

****

9:15 AM

Lucrezia Noin-Peacecraft woke up to a strong kick from inside her body. Her eyes opened and she looked at the ceiling, content to lie there with her husband beside her and their child moving within her. She touched her belly; the baby kicked again as though to say good morning to its mother. The third kick the baby gave was harder. Noin drew in a sharp breath.

Always aware of any changes in her breathing pattern, her husband's pale blue eyes flew open. "Lu...are you all right?"

Noin reached for his hand. "Just a little morning aerobics." She placed his palm on the right spot.

Millardo Peacecraft relaxed. "I never get tired of feeling that." He kissed his wife softly. "Morning."

"Morning," she replied.

He slid down further in the bed until he could kiss her hugely rounded stomach. "Maybe today will be the day."

Noin laughed. "You're evil, you know that? You would want the baby to come just in time to break up the ceremony. Well, I've got news for you, buster." She ran her fingers through his platinum locks. "I made a deal with the kid. He waits until tomorrow or I'm feeding him brussel sprouts until he graduates from high school."

"I'm shocked, Lu." Millardo placed his cheek against his child. "You act as though I'm not looking forward to the wedding."

"Hmm...." Noin raised an eyebrow. "I suppose you're right. Heero is making an honest women out of your sister." She winked. "As soon as they both say 'I do', the baby can come, as far as I'm concerned." She struggled to sit up.

Millardo sat up and reached for her hand. "Take it easy. Sally said you weren't supposed to move a lot."

"I have to move." She inched her way off the bed until her feet touched the floor. "I have to help with the wedding preparations."

He watched her for a moment. No amount of protesting would stop her. Besides, she would never endanger their child. She slowly began to dress for the day. Her body, even in the most advanced state of pregnancy, was flawless. It never ceased to amaze him, this constant need for her. Although his biggest reason for wanting the baby to arrive would be to hold his son in his arms, he also couldn't wait until he could make love to his wife again.

Millardo looked down at his lap, frustrated to see the stiff evidence of his desire. Noin noticed as well and bit her lip. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I wish I could do something to..."

"Hey." He held up a hand. "It's not a big deal. I'll just take a shower. A very cold shower." His eyes latched onto the sight of her full breasts. "A very, very cold shower."

****

9:30 AM

"Trowa! What are you doing??"

Trowa Barton opened his eyes to see his lover, Quatre Winner, standing over their bed, hands on his hips. He blinked. "Well, I *was* sleeping."

"Exactly!" Quatre threw up his hands. "Just like you were when I got up two hours ago. Do you realize that in another hour or so, this house is going to be flooded with reporters from every major news source? Just at the exact time when the food, the cake and the flowers are supposed to arrive? It's going to be chaos, Trowa! Absolute chaos and you're still in bed!!"

Trowa calmly waited until Quatre's face wasn't quite as red anymore. "I think you're taking your duties as an usher a tad too seriously, little one."

Pursing his lips, Quatre shook his head. "I promised Relena I would oversee things so she could focus entirely on getting ready. Now, come on. I'm expecting the ice sculptures to arrive any..."

His lover reached for his arm, pulling him down into the bed. Trowa tucked his face into Quatre's neck, breathing in his clean scent. "And here was I was hoping you were waking me for a repeat of last night..."

"Trowa...we've got work to..."

His tongue darted out, tasting. "This is the only job I have right now." He reached for Quatre's belt.

Quatre squirmed, not entirely dismissing the idea of a passionate encounter. He felt himself giving in to Trowa's lips on his skin...his hand reaching into his pants.... "Ice sculptures!" he cried, breaking the embrace. He bent down and gave his lover a kiss. "See you downstairs."

Trowa flopped down on the bed upon hearing the door slam. He turned his head to the right. The bathroom door lay open. A cold shower, he decided. Never a good way to start the day.

****

9:42 AM

"Oh my god....please....please don't stop, Wufei..."

Chang Wufei shook his head back and forth between his girlfriend's ample breasts. "Won't....stop...," he managed to get out. His thrusts increased in speed and pressure.

Sally Po threw her head back and let him take her for an early morning ride. Her nails dug into his muscled back. "God...yes....oh yes!" Not caring who heard, she continued to moan her pleasure.

Gritting his teeth, Wufei thrust for a final time. Sally's muscles contracted around him in her own peak of pleasure. Panting, they collapsed into a sweaty heap of sated flesh. After several long minutes, Sally pulled back and ran her hands up his slick chest. "Good morning to you, too," she said, idly fonding his nipple.

He made a noise in the back of his throat and drew her closer once again. She settled against his body. There was nowhere on Earth or off of it that she felt more comfortable than in Wufei's arms. She held onto the moment, never wanting his body to withdraw from hers.

There was comotion outside their door. The sounds of the house stirring, getting ready for the momentous day ahead. Sally closed her eyes. After today, everyone who could be married, would be. She opened her eyes and looked at her very bare ring finger.

Wufei stirred, dropping a kiss onto her shoulder. "Take a shower with me."

"Is that a request or a command?" Sally's voice was almost cool.

He sat up and twisted around to see her better. "You are going to take a shower, aren't you?"

Sally sighed, giving in. Wufei, as she had convinced herself long ago, was just Wufei. "Yes."

"Then come on. Before all the hot water is gone."

****