A Time Before the Colonies

(prologue)

*I do not own gundam wing.

1625A.D.

"Get out of here NOW! If you stay here you will die. LEAVE!" she yelled to a tall girl about the age of 16. The same age as her self. The tall girl had dark brown hair that went down to her waist and a pair of light green eyes. "Kirata, I said now." She took Kirata into her arms and kissed her long and passionately then pushed her away.

"But Nakie I wont leave you" she said to her lover.

"Damn it woman. You are going to die of you staÖ..NO!" just as Nakie said that a silver blade sliced through Kitataís neck, sending her head rolling to Nakieís feet.

"Why did you do that? She had nothing to do with you. You bastard! It was me you wanted." Nakie said.

"You told her to leave and she didnít. Itís her own fault. You did warn her." said a dark voice that held the sword.

"Are you ready to die Rakomy?" she asked the dark figure.

"Huh! You think you can kill me woman? I highly doubt that." He said.

"I am tired of you killing the people I love. You are finished."

Rakomy looked back at the young teen with a smirk. "Do your best then".

Nakie rushed towards him with her sword in hand and took a swing. Much to her surprise Rakomy didnít fight back, but just stepped aside and moved out of her way.

 

"You are not going to get very far it you keep swinging like that. Do you realize I can kill you anytime I want? I faster and smarter then you." He said.

"Youíre going to die Rakomy, even if it kills me. Your life will end."

"Ha! Ha! I am not even alive. So how can you kill me? Even if I told you how you wouldnít be able to do it. I am here forever." He then moved forward and smacked the sword out of her hands and grabbed her so she couldnít move. He looked in to her dark brown eyes. "Donít worry my dear I am not going to kill you. Not yet anyway. You are way to amusing."

"Glad you are enjoying this." She then brought her foot back and kicked it forward on his kneecap.

"Shit!" he let go of her and grabbed his broken knee. She ran as fast as she could to her sword. " You are not getting away that easy."

Nakie was about to grab her sword when Rakomy started mumbling something. She stopped in mid-air when she dove for her sword. She turned her head in fright.

"Damn it Rakomy! Why are you doing this to me?" She said trying to move. "Why me?"

"I find you interesting." He said, as he got closer to Nakie. "Now sleep. Sleep." Raising his hand, he placed it over her eyes. Putting her to sleep. He picked her up and took her to his castle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He brought her to a room in one of the high towers and laid her on the bed. Placing his right hand on her forehead he mumbled some words and Nakieís eyes began to open.

She jumped back in fear. "Where have you taken me?" she asked.

"Donít worry Nakie. You are safe." Rakomy replied.

"What do you want with me Rakomy?" she asked.

"I want to train you to lead the people of these lands in to freedom. You have so much potential. I wouldnít want it to go to such waist."

"What? You killed my gamily and Kirata to tell me that you want to train me? You bastard. I hope you rot in hell." Nakie said screaming at the top of her lungs.

"I knew you werenít going to agree with it at first, but you will change your mind. I give you one week. If you decide to join me then you shall live. If you decide not to then you will die. You have one week." And with that he left the room. Looking the door behind him.

"Damn it! What am I going to do? Think Nakie think." She said to herself as she got up from the bed and started to pace around the room.

 

Two days went by. "Rakomy, I have decided. Show your self. I will tell you my decision." She yelled through the small window.

Five minutes later Rakomy unlocked the door and entered the room. "well what have you decided?"

"I have decided that I will do it, but tell me something. What will I be training for?"

"you will be in training to lead the people of this land into freedom. After they have obtained their freedom you will help other lands obtain their freedom as well. Then when that is done you will sleep until the world needs you again."

"what?"

"you are going to get rid of all the power to obtain peoples freedom. Then man kind will be able to think for themselves."

"so you killed my family for nothing?" she asked.

He shook his head. "you will never understand child. Come we must start your training."

 

The training went on for weeks and months. Two years had pasted since the death of Kirata and Nakieís family. Nakie learned all she could from Rakomy. Well all except magic. He did teach her some healing spells and that was it. During those past two years Nakie grew fond of Rakomy and he became fond of Nakie.

"you need a new name Nakie. What do you want it to be?" asked Rakomy.

"how about Lady Shinigami? That could be a good fighting name. What do you think?" she said.

" I like it." He looked at her standing there in front of him. She was wearing a tight leather outfit that showed every curve of her body. She looked pretty good for being only 18. her long curly black hair hung down to the small of her back.

Her dark brown eyes stared back at his violet eyes. She walked up to him and took his hands into hers. "thank you Rakomy." She leaned in to kiss him on the cheek when he turned his head. Their lips met with a long and passionate kiss.

Her hand let go of his. He embraced Nakie into his arms. She did the same. Her fingers played with his soft long chestnut color hair. "Rakomy, I Ö." He put his finger to her lips.

"I know. And I love you." He kissed her again and picked her up. he carried her to his room. He walked over to the bed and gently set her down.

"take me Rakomy. I need you" she said as she pulled at his collar and kissed him again.

He moved his hands down her back until they came to the lace that kept her leather clothing on. He untied the lace and started to remove the clothing, exposing her breasts.

She took off his clothing and her hands started to wonder down. (well to make a long scene short. They had sex and he knew that it was her first time with a man.)

When Nakie woke up the next morning she was in Rakomyís arms. It felt so good to be in his arms. She turned her body around to find him looking at her.

He kissed her on the forehead. "good morning beautiful." He said in a sleepy voice.

"good morning lover"

"today is the big day. You start your quest." He said. "be careful".

"you know I will. I wont get myself killed now that I found love. I love you and I will be careful." She said as she kissed him on the lips.

She got out of the bed and dressed herself in her leather attire. Looking back at her lover, "time to go and start a war."

She mounted her horse and with a glance back at the castle she said, "I will not let you down Rakomy." With that she rode off to the battlefield.

 

"lord Gynan. Theyíre just peasants that lack the fighting skills. This silly non-since will end in less than an hour." A man said to his sire.

"that is true, but must we fight? Come. It is time. Let us stop this war before it happens." The two men left their army and walked to the center of the field waiting for the rebel leader to show.

Well hidden in the trees behind Gynanís army, Nakie waits for the right moment to kill her target, lord Gynan. She watched from the trees until the two sides met. She took her aim and sent the arrow sailing into the back of lord Gynanís neck, killing him instantly. Before Lord Gynanís guard knew what happened a second arrow impaled through his skull.

Reaching for more arrows she began to take out each of Lord Gynanís archers. When she was out of arrows she unsheathed her sword and jumped down from the tree.

By the time the rebel army made itís way to the fight half of Gynanís army was killed. They saw a beautiful young woman with long curly black hair and brown eyes. She was carrying a sword in her hands, killing everyone that stood near her.

In no time Gynanís army was destroyed. One of the peasants walked up to Nakie. "thank you young miss. You are our savior." He said.

"I did what I had to do. There is no need to thank me. Tell others like you that lady Shinigami is going to bring peace to the common people." She said. And with that she mounted her horse and rode off.

 

Many months went by and Nakie kept fighting for the people. Winning each battle she went on. On her 19th birthday she fought her last battle.

She had taken out all of the archers that she could see. Suddenly a crossbow bolt pierced her right shoulder, making her fall from the treeís safety.

With her right hand she reached for her sword and grabbed her shoulder with her left one. "come out and fight you cowards!" she shouted.

Three men stepped out from hiding and unsheathed their swords. "remember we need her alive." Said one of the men.

Nakie removed her hand from her shoulder after mumbling a few words. To the soliders surprise the wound on her shoulder stopped bleeding. She turned to the three men with a deadly smirk on her face.

"right and which one of you wants to die first?" she asked.

They looked at each other and the one in the middle spoke. "I will fight you, but you will not win."

"HAHAHA!! Donít be so sure. You are weaker than I. You donít even stand a chance." She replied.

She stood in a fighting stance. The soldier lunged at her. She dodged his move very quickly and stabbed him before he could react.

"that was to easy. Right so who is next?" she said with an evil grin.

The two remaining soliders looked at each other and nodded. Quickly they raised their crossbows and fired at make. Before she realized what had happened, two crossbow bolts pinned her to a tree; One bolt in her left shoulder and the other in her right thy.

 

She dropped her sword and tried to pull the bolts out of her body. "you cowards!" she yelled. "you shouldnít even be wearing those uniforms. You are a shame to call your selves men."

"shut your mouth you retched wench. We donít need you telling us that we should be ashamed. You are going to die." Yelled one of the men.

"where is your honor? You cowards. You are going to die. I will kill you." She yelled back.

"HAHAHA! You kill us? You are the one who has been caught lady Shinigami." Said the other solider. With all the force she had she pushed herself away from the tree, leaving two holes in her body where the bolts had been.

She stumbled a little, but picked up her sword. "I will show you what true honor is" she swung at them. She was able to get one of the soliders by severing his head from his body.

She took out her daggers and threw them at the man running away from her. One of the daggers his the attacker in the head, making him fall unconscious. "now you will die slowly." She whistled for her horse.

When her horse came she placed the unconscious body over the horse and then mounted the animal. She road off into the night.

An hour late she arrived at the castle. She picked up the man and carried him to where Rakomy was. "Rakomy." She yelled.

"Nakie you are bleeding. Let me help you." He said with concern. He ran to her side to help her. "why did you bring this soldier back with you?" he gave her a puzzled look.

"I wanted you to know who the manÖÖwas thÖ..that killedÖme." She said as she fell. The man she carried fell on to the floor as well.

"no you are not going to die. Donít say that." He said as he took Nakie into his arms. "you are to strong to die."

"Rakomy IÖ..I triedÖÖ.to stopÖ..the bleedingÖ.and itÖ..didn.." she passed out before she could finish her sentence.

Rakomy pulled her body closer to his. "you will not die. You shall sleep until the world can heal you." He kissed her on the forehead and took her to her room.

He removed her clothing and cleaned her wounds. He placed her in a blue maidens dress and put her on her bed. "tomorrow you will be taken to a hidden place where you will sleep until someone who can help you will wake you. Only time will tell when you will wake. I will then return to you my love." He kissed her again on the lips and left the room.

He returned to the room where he left that solider. Rakomy walked over to him and picked him up by the collar. "wake up you BASTARD!" he yelled.

The man opened his eyes and raised his hand to his neck. "what happened to me and where the hell am I?"

"you are in my domain. Now that you are awake you are going to suffer for what you did to my Nakie."

"Nakie? Oh so that is what her real name is." He looked at Rakomy and laughed. "sheís no god of death," was his last remark.

Rakomy mumbled some words and the solider ignited into flames. Still in Rakomyís grasp the man was thrown to the other side of the room to die a hellish death.

The next morning Rakomy had Nakieís bed moved on to a carriage. He sat in the front with the rains in his hand. With a slight jerk the carriage started moving. Moving towards the mountains to find the hidden tomb for Nakie to rest.

 

 

 

To be continuedÖÖÖ